Would You Own An ISIS Coin? Gold, Silver & Copper ISIS Currency

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by DailySilverStacker, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

A duck walks into a bar and asks, "Got any grapes?"

The bartender, confused, tells the duck no. The duck thanks him and leaves.

The next day, the duck returns and asks, "Got any grapes?"

Again, the bartender tells him, "No -- the bar does not serve grapes, has never served grapes and, furthermore, will never serve grapes." The duck thanks him and leaves.

The next day, the duck returns, but before he can say anything, the bartender yells, "Listen, duck! This is a bar! We do not serve grapes! If you ask for grapes again, I will nail your stupid duck beak to the bar!"

The duck is silent for a moment, and then asks, "Got any nails?"

Confused, the bartender says no.

"Good!" says the duck. "Got any grapes?"

2. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

Yes. Why burn them alive in a cage when you can slowly kill them over decades instead. Remember Laos?.

From 1964 to 1973, the U.S. dropped over 2 million tons of ordnance over Laos in 580,000 bombing missions, the equivalent of one planeload every 8 minutes, 24 hours a day, for 9 years. At least 270 million cluster bomblets were dropped as part of the bombing campaign; approximately 80 million failed to detonate.
    Data from a survey completed in Laos in 2009 indicate that UXO, including cluster bombs, have killed or maimed as many as 50,000 civilians in Laos since 1964 (and 20,000 since 1973, after the war ended). Over the past two years there have been over one hundred new casualties each year. About 60% of accidents result in death, and 40% of the victims are children. Boys are particularly at risk.
    Laos has suffered more than half of the confirmed cluster munitions casualties in the world.
    Over the past four decades, less than 1% of the bomblets that failed to detonate have been cleared. All 17 provinces in Laos, and 41 of 46 of the poorest districts in Laos, are burdened with unexploded ordnance (UXO) contamination.

ISiS are just rank amateurs when it comes to killing innocents.

3. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. :D :D :D This is self pwn of the month! :D:D:D Hahahahaha.

Just check this topic:
    http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-61579-russian-opposition-leader-shot-down-near-kremlin-page-9.html

Do you see any resemblance with the duck you are mentioning and yourself?

As people say first part of the change is admittance of your own mistakes. I'm glad you could find a joke that PERFECTLY describes you.

Similar pattern was also seen in Groundhog day movie.

This made my day. Hahahahahahah.
    Still I feel bad about duck as it's much easier and nicer to bear than your copy pasting...

4. Stark

Let me dare to reply in Oldsoul way:

You lame putinbot. How much is Kremlin paying you?
    But ISIS is burning people in cages..

(Add some content and ) Copy paste this in every post.;)

5. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

and their immoral pathetic minders.

Poor old slobbo, huh stark? It was only a tiny weeny genocide.

Did you hear RT may be banned in Europe?

Doubt google with keep it up.....business is looking bad Stark and that 45,000 roubles a month was not great to start with. Have you talked to a career advisor? May I suggest something with a cheap uniform and poor leadership?

And such a shame the PR firm hired to clear up stalins image in 2009 flopped.

The trouble with having useful idiots is that they are idiots stark.

As regards Cambodia.....it was the darling of the left Noam Chomsky who cheer leaded the denial of the killing fields.

Who translated the protocols of zion into Arabic Stark?

And who are these boys in Crimea with the beards "Slobodane, Slobodane, alji nam salate, bie mesa, bie mesa, klaemo Hrvate!" huh stark? Always been the tough men with civilians and cowards bit of rape, murder a few old ones hey Stark? You must be so proud. Pity they are so good at loosing when it is not civilians or they would not be the laughing stock of Europe. As far as I can remember they are incredible cowards as well preferring to hide behind teenage conscripts. So glad you know 'yugoslavia' in person Stark but you know what, you're not the only one.

If you think that reading kremlin junk off zero-hedge, global research or you don't know how Russian troll farms work then read up on it. You may be surprised at who runs your favourite conspiracy sites too......

There is no discussion here or attempt at one and that was *never* starks aim. Neither do I particularly want a discussion with a two bit troll who wanted to cover the murder of Boris Nemtsov.

The really really funny part is while the NSA and the big five read it they have the names and addresses of each and every idiot. Must read like the cast for an epic movie based on dumb and dumber.

Still I have to say.....trying to defend ISIS actions or justifying funding them by saying the USA is baaaaaaaaad ( a theme introduced by stark) like sheep is a great example of how irrational and twisted this junk can make simple minds.

So you'll all buy ISIS coins?

And people wonder why the PM community as a bad rep for brainwashed fringe conspiracy lunatics glued to RT.

Come on back and ask the barman again for grapes Stark. No shortage of nails coming soon either I hear.

6. Stark

Oldsoul, you are so pathetic they will need to re-write dictionaries just to put inside "pathetic as Oldsoul". Which is one of the highest level in being pathetic anyone can achieve.
    For small amount of time I thought that you actually saw some resemblance with yourself in the story you posted and your sabotaging of Nemtsov's murder topic but you continue in the same way.

You are quite possibly the biggest troll I've seen here since I joined this forum. In fact you probably are. I'm pretty sure many other agree as well.

In fact I think you are an old demented guy with very poorly developed social skills. In fact you have (hidden) sadistic behaviour as it's described here and typical for internet trolls:
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

I'm only replying you because I hope there is some chance that you will maybe realize your behaviour. Unfortunately it seems that there is no much chance for positive development. As with every internet troll.

Everytime somebody writes something about West or US you a priori mark him as a putinbot. This makes any reasonable discussion with you simply impossible. Every time somebody write something opposite you reply back this is Kremlin propaganda.

You are forgetting that most of the people realize that world is not black and white, that bad things are happening on every "side", worse on some, that media you are so defending is maybe funded by some corporations with their goals, etc.

I'm not sure how much sense it have, but I will try:

Where was I defending Slobodan Miloevi? Are you stupid or what? This is not the first lie of yours. Demented soul.
    My home country (Slovenia) decided to be independent from Yugoslavia in 1991. This was first war that started in Yugoslavia. In the beginning most of the Western countries (leading US) were against independence as they didn't want "drawing of a new maps in Europe after WWII"... War lasted luckily only 10 days. One of the most responsible for the bloody conflict was guess who, Slobodan? So don't make some stupid accusations that I'm supporting him you lame-ass idiot.
    When Croatia decided for independence too, international community finally realized shit hit the fan. Unfortunately conflict there was much more bloody than in my home country, and even more later in Bosnia. Castrated international politics managed to end the conflict only after several tens of thousands people died.

So don't preach me about the war as I felt one on my skin, even if lasted only 10 days. And don't tell preach me about Slobo, you pathetic moron!

West in the beginning didn't want fall of Yugoslavia. It supported Kosovo. It's against "East Ukraine".
    Russia didn't want independence of the Kosovo or Chechen Republic. Supported South Ossetia.
    A lot of shit on "both sides".

Youtube is banned in Turkey. Google in China. So what does it mean if Europe bans RT? Will Angela Merkel preach next time to Chinese not to ban Google? Give me a break. Another double standard incorporated by West/Europe.

As you obviously didn't realize in the Nemtsov's murder topic. I didn't say that Putin didn't order it, I said I don't seem it likely. And that doesn't mean I support Putin.

Unfortunately in every war bad things happen. As you might realize. You are against etnik troops fighting for Newrussia", but then you support nazi worshipping Ukrainian battalions? And this is not only RT propaganda it was also shown in Guardian for example...

I also didn't support actions of ISIS. Another big lie of yours. If you think that I'm supporting some idiotic fanatics then you are either liar or your brain is smaller than amount of air in average 1 oz capsule.
    I said that ISIS is direct influence of the bad int. policy in the Middle East. After Saddam in Iraq and start of civil war in Syria there was a security "vacuum" (later you feel in your head as well I believe) which helped ISIS to raise. Iraqi army that West trained proved to be worth less than peeing in the storm. How can small group of terrorist present serious threat to several thousands big army with modern equipment? Do I support Saddam? Hell no. But obviously West didn't learn anything from lessons in Iraq and tried the same in Libiya. Things there are even worse.

Another lessons from the past: at the end of WWII Great Britain handed all prisoners they caught from Yugoslavia to Yugo army. We are still digging up caves full of their bodies...
    Lately many British apologizes and said that they feel responsible for the deaths of about 10,000 people. Can I (we) change the past? No. Do I blame British troops for handing them over? I wish they didn't do this, but I cannot affect this no. Do I blame Yugo army for not judging them? Of course. But i cannot change anything. And both British and Yugo fought against nazi terror yet both (help) commit crimes nobody can be proud about.

I suggest you actually invest some time when you try make some preaching about history.

7. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

Religion and politics!
    When an individual is ingrained with the radical side of either it is difficult to alter their slanted views.
    Some will argue till the end that black is white and they are always right, and no matter what we say OR DO we can not change their ideology.
    On the PLUS side Stark there are far more of us with open minds that are NOT BLINDED by radicalized views.
    We that can see the errors of our ways and are not tainted by religion or political ideologies will win in the end.
    For anyone who truly believes that "might is right" is in the long run DOOMED TO FAILURE.
    I am sure i am a Putinbot, as i am very vocal about the crimes committed by the US Govt in the name of democracy.
    You CAN NOT CREATE DEMOCRACY THROUGH FEAR AND AGGRESSION.
    THOSE HELD WITHOUT CHARGE IN GITMO are held against their will , without charge and representation, YET THE US Govt CLAIM THEY ARE A DEMOCRATIC NATION.
    In democratic nations we DO NOT illegally imprison people because we "think" they may be a danger.
    Old sayings stand true and survive for a reason thus " two wrongs do not make a right"
    And you can not break the law in order to enforce it.

8. Miloman

Miloman Active Member Silver Stacker

A fun addition...

[​IMG]

9. millededge

millededge Active Member

If you play flip the ISIS coin with a jihadi, tails you win, heads, you lose yours :p

10. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

interesting theory miloman, whilst it is typical of cia methodology do you have any proof on this? I am not disagreeing with you I would just genuinely like to read more on this theory so I can form a more educated opinion

11. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

How Syria's Assad Helped Forge ISIS
    http://www.newsweek.com/how-syrias-assad-helped-forge-isis-255631

Syria Sanctions Update: New EU Sanctions Indicate Assad Regime, ISIS Working Together
    http://www.ibtimes.com/syria-sancti...te-assad-regime-isis-working-together-1839806

Assad accused of boosting al-Qaeda in Syria
    Damascus allegedly funded and co-operated with extremist groups to counter moderate rebels and mar uprising's image.
    http://www.aljazeera.com/humanright...osting-al-qaeda-syria-201412111174791389.html

The ISIS-Assad alliance
    http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/07/the-isis-assad-alliance.php

"In a chilling alliance that could turn conventional wisdom about the current Syria debate and the revolution's players on its head, signs continue to mount that show al-Qaeda is working not against Bashar al-Assad but in concert with the dictator.

This includes assassinating key Assad opponents, coordinating attacks, not targeting each other's positions and helping push a War on Terror narrative to keep Assad in power.
    "

12. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

And there the duck going quack. Meanwhile the Croats took the bunt. Newrusssia is it now and the ukranians are fascists, what's next how great assad is?

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck....

Hows about those serb paramilitaries in crimea, pals of yours?

13. smk762

smk762 Active Member Silver Stacker

I could easily match that with reports of the western interests funding and arming ISIS, but each side has their propaganda and one eyed supporters so what is the point of a promoting balanced view when tunnel vision ignores the periphery?

14. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

That only works if you close your eyes and pretend the FSA and ISIS don't hate each other.

Sadly there has been far to little aid to the FSA while the russians have flooded assad with weapons and the gulf sent weapons to ISIS.
    You can watch live on tv now while assad and ISIS attack a refugee camp together.

15. smk762

smk762 Active Member Silver Stacker

Promote hate. Profit from chaos. Nationality is irrelevant.

16. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Long before their was open revolt in Syria there were mass peaceful demonstrations. It was only when Assad clamped down on student protests with a wave of torture and execution violence broke out.

He would be gone now if Russia had not backed him just to secure a naval base at Tartus.

The west turned their backs on the fsa and kurds for a long time until ISIS came on the scene. Tired of war after Iraq they did not want to get involved.

That was the point they should have told putin to get stuffed.

17. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So anyway...

ISIS release pictures of their new gold coins they say will 'break capitalist enslavement'.
    - The hour long video shows the smelting of coins, said to be ISIS's currency.
    - ISIS claim to have created gold dinars, silver dirhams and copper fulus
    - The jihadi group continues to pay its fighters in dollars despite new coins

[​IMG]

More pics and he video at
    DailyMail

18. sammy

sammy Active Member Silver Stacker

I wouldn't buy them ... but as for their 'dark' origins, a sizable percentage of the gold in the world today has been stolen/taken away by force from someone else. It's possible that some of your gold was once looted by Gengis Khan from the Chinese, or by the Romans from someone else, or even from slaves/indentured servants who had to mine it in the first place. Gold is money, and all money has dark origins.

19. REDBACK

REDBACK Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Whow
    I am so relived some people on SS would buy ISIS coins
    I can now comfortably sell all the Rolf Harris coins I have at a premium without feeling guilty.
    Man that's a relief!
    You guys just made me look like a moral saint!

Appreciated

REDBACK

Love the USA or hate the USA buying ISIS coins is immoral.
    I would like to see the buying of ISIS coins treason in the West.

20. phrenzy

phrenzy In Memoriam - July 2017 Silver Stacker

That's more than likely.

When you test large 400oz LBMA good delivery bars a shocking proportion of them have a high mercury content. It's from Jewish gold teeth melted down and sent to Switzerland in the 40's.