Would You Own An ISIS Coin? Gold, Silver & Copper ISIS Currency

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by DailySilverStacker, Nov 14, 2014.

1. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

Buying a Nazi coin today doesn't create demand that benefits the Nazi party, as it is defunct. You can only buy the existing supply of coins, and any increase in modern collector demand does not benefit the historical defunct issuer.

Buying an ISIS coin while ISIS is still operational is creating demand with an active supplier, and either results in them being able to sell the coins they've already minted and have not yet profited from, or incentivises them to add to the supply and raise even more funds. Both scenarios directly fund them.

Very big, and easy to grasp distinction.

They're prohibited from being traded on this website. I don't need any knocks on the door regarding providing material support to terrorists.

2. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Good. The idea of buying silver rounds from people who stone kids to death, burn people alive in cages, cuts journalists heads off and throw homosexuals off buildings while conducting total sectarian war is morally repugnant.

3. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

Buying oil from Saudi Arabia is ok for Western countries, but not from ISIS. Supposedly.

Not big difference some say:
    [​IMG]

4. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Even whataboutism does not work when it comes to isis stark. They are scum plain and simple.

5. Stark

I agree they are scum. And everybody else who thinks religion is worth killing/dying for.
    But there raise was made possible by completely failed Western policy in Middle East.
    As well as with double standards. Some countries are allowed to support terrorism, others not.
    But until world turns on money things like this will happen.
    As always there is some sense of irony. One of the most successful fighters against IS is general of Iranian Revolutionary guard. Not so long time ago West was full of words how Iran is supporting terrorism.
    On the other hand role of Saudis is quite "suspicious" to say at least. But everybody is quiet.
    "Accidentally" it happens that Iran has 2nd world largest known supplies of natural gas in the world.

6. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Maybe they were made possible by a kremlin backed propaganda exercise aimed at making the US a target for arab nationalists in the 70s as well?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_pro-Arab_propaganda

"Soviet pro-Arab propaganda. During the Cold War era the Soviet Union used propaganda as one of their many overt tools to gain support on a global scale in the war waged against the United States. In the battle to gain support from Middle Eastern countries the Soviet Union began a campaign of Soviet Pro-Arab Propaganda. They used pro-Arab propaganda as a means of developing support in the Arab nations, while expressing contempt for the actions of Israel and the United States."

Then Afghanistan.......

So Russia and the US have crap foreign policies. That does not equate to burning people in cages in response.

7. col0016

col0016 Active Member

Guantanamo Bay>cages.

8. phrenzy

phrenzy In Memoriam - July 2017 Silver Stacker

Obviously you shouldn't buy one if its financially supporting them. My point was in reply to someone saying they wouldnt own one if they were given it for free, to which I said that so long as it's not funding them then I don't see the harm if it's taken seriously.

If a Pesh fighter takes one off an ISIS prisoner then ISIS doesn't benefit.

My only point was that owning a coin like this doesn't automatically mean you support the group that made it. I know that's not exactly what the person I was replying to was saying but I thought it a point worth making.

9. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Best place for them if stops them killing cartoonists, stoning journalists, murdering cartoonists and crashing planes into buildings.

If you can even compare burning a captured prisoner alive in a cage with Guantanamo Bay your brain needs a rest.

10. smk762

smk762 Active Member Silver Stacker

T'was the Saudis that crashed the planes into the buildings, if you believe the official narrative.

11. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Good O. Chuck them in there as well then.

12. Stark

Didn't Bush JR. said that God ordered him an attack on Iraq?
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa

Didn't CIA finance Al Quaeda?

Etc.

The things that are happening today are mostly consequences of the wrong policy of the super powers since British Empire on (and probably earlier) as well as the region's "curse" that's being rich with natural gas and oil.
    As well as the fact that Islam didn't go through reform process as Catholic church after the protestants movement in the Middle age.

13. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Meh.

Nothing in anything you say makes people burn surrendered captives alive in cages or video journalists heads being cut off. Nothing. Seems you're obsessed with blaming the yanks for the inexplicable evil of others because you can't get your head out of the kremlins ass.

14. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

So you are saying America is blameless, and that America is allowed to preach freedom at the same time they lock "suspects" up without charge or representation?
    My opinion would be the USA and UK are the MOST GUILTY of all.
    For they are the ones that are hypocritical and do the opposite to what they preach.
    Democracy they say, yet in the same breath admit locking up "suspects" without charge or representation.
    This hypocrisy is at least as bad as the actions of ISIS .
    ISIS do not preach one thing and do another, you know exactly what they are.
    IT IS THE USA AND co THAT PREACH ONE THING WHILST DOING THE OPPOSITE.
    Of course the usa and co say they "have to"
    WHAT A JOKE.
    I say old soul next time you want to defend the actions of USA and co please post in JOTD.

15. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

a)I never defended anything
    b)Nothing in geopolitics makes people burn captives alive in cages or throw queers off buildings or video cutting journalists heads off.
    c)I find all the regurgitated the yanks are bad kremlin arse noise constantly spewed forth by those who get their world view from propaganda sites boring and irrelevant.

16. Stark

Here we go again, Oldsoul is again in the "Groundhog day" mode.

As soon as he doesn't come up with any new arguments he start insulting people on forum and repeating same things over and over. Now he is mentioning about burning people in cages.
    2 times on this site alone, and probably at least 1 or 2 times in previous.
    He will do this indefinitely until people reply to this post, thus ruining debate and any serious argumentation.

As I'm pretty sure nobody here approves burning people in cages there are many people that realize that this is not reason, but consequence of failed international (Westeren) policy in that part of the world.
    Killing innocent people is bad regardless of the method used. As many people in West Oldsoul noticed this bad behavior only after Catholic people were burnt in cages but forgot to notice other terrible crimes these "IS" did.
    Btw, how come that countries re-acted so late after the thread of IS?
    And how people are concerned when "our" people are killed, but not when for example mass grave with Syrian soldiers is found. Oh yes, because they fight for evil Asad.

What about white phosphorous US used in Iraq?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4440664.stm

That's why Oldsoul thinking it's not so far away from Bush and similar cowboys who think that violence will solve problems (and bring democracy). And not so different from IS who thinks that only violence will bring their "victory".

17. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Are you actually paid in rubles to write tripe or do you do it because you are brainwashed, perhaps you are just stupid?

Personally I see both the US and Russia as responsible for the situation in the middle east (and the British who are most directly responsible but have largely withdrawn from an active role) and I find your singularly partisan putinista wittering's and anti-western diatribes little better than the kremlin equivalent of some US republican moron who watches fox news all day and thinks it is reality. The way you bang on you would think that evil came into being with Americans. The USA destroyed central America and is responsible for the shah in Iran and his gestapo you know what the USSR was an oppressive murderous terrorist sponsoring, north korea arming, neighbour invading, genocidal, economic failure that promoted the junk that was Marxist leninism and putin now it seems is little better.

The rest of the world would at this stage probably be quite happy if Russians like you and your American equivalent could slaughter each other with rusty coathangers in the artic while we watch it on TV. I do think that comparing north and south korea it would seem that Russia can manage to be just as bad as the US when it comes to foreign places and there is a reason countries join nato, especially ones next to Russia. Even a glance though a basic history book makes their motivations in loathing Russians after their occupation clear.

Nothing in geopolitics makes people burn surrendered captives alive in cages as ISIS do. Many bitter conflicts have been fought without going so low and turning it into a media event You are an idiot for spewing Russian propaganda unblinkingly and that devalues anything you have to say as you clearly get your world view singularly from kremlin agitprot conspiracy sites. I have no time for US republicans who think fox news is reality either.

ISIS are not in fact a CIA creation and are strongly influenced by groups that like to chant death to America and fundamentally reject western values. The weapons they carry are of russias design In the end of the day you could not care less...even the cultural and human horror that is ISIS is just an excuse for you to vomit your brainwashed anti western bile. Russias anti-american propaganda drives in the arab world in the 70s did a lot to make them and other crazy fundamentalist anti western groups happen.

I loathe putinbots though. I actually hate them. I really hope every single one of them dies in putins new nationalist wars (they deserve to in place of unwilling conscripts) because at least I can avoid the bile that American state propaganda spews out. Putinbots are just a boring inane moronic presence that invades every corner on the internet with their garbage that causes people to despise Russians unfairly.

The only thing you are making me think is that in fact Russia is more directly involved with ISIS via assad than the world knows. Whenever a kremlin troll starts squeaking "the Americans done it" you have to wonder. After all Moscow backed a murdering tyrant like Assad and north Korea so it is not like they are any more morally discriminating than the Americans and the mujahedeen or FSA.

18. Stark

Copypaste soul finally managed to write some post that is actually not copying over and over the same thing. Well actually he is accusing again everybody who don't agree with him a priori that they are putinbots and supporters of Kremlin. Oh and he mentioned burning people again. Groundhog day music still playing?
    Looks like he cannot help himself but continuing his "righteous" crusade.

First of all I'm not from Russia, nor I have roots there. I stated many times before that "truth" is more complex than TV media shows us.
    I'm also not paid for my writing as opposed of you who obviously doesn't do anything else besides sabotaging topics with his copy paste so similar media propaganda of the systems you have so much against... repeating things so many times thinking this would make them more true. Eventually people who don't want to waste time leave the debate and Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V Soul happy.

Because of your hate you are not much different than Soviet propaganda, IS, or American cowboys you so despise. Only difference is that you are hiding behind some nickname and luckily (I hope) not doing much damage in the real world.

Your copy paste head didn't realize that I don't support or like in IS in any way. But because you see world only black in white you were not able to understand this. IS is "merely" a product of failed international policy as I stated before. War on terror breeds terror.
    Can you help people with bombing them?
    Also how come that they hate West so much, they plan to invade Europe, but they never mention Israel?
    As some journalist said, everything reminds of bad reality show. One day they will disappear from media as all crisis did. For example: "almost war in North Korea".

Since AK-47 is the most used machine gun in the world your claim with weapons doesn't hold. Many Americans are buying AK-47 as well and they are not supporters of Russia or Putin.
    It's true however that big exporters of guns are only prolonging conflicts.

Since US, UK and other Western countries helped overthrown Saddam in Iraq, Gadafi in Libya, etc. I would say they are more responsible for current situation there than Soviets. As I mentioned conflicts probably have roots in British Empire if not before. You probably know that Soviets came later?

Russian propaganda in 70 can hardly make any influence now as US govts did more damage to their popularity with their bombing. Besides intervention on Kosovo and Bosnia can you name one country where US/West intervention brought any positive changes? Is democracy somewhere in the rise?

I don't like dictators as well. However there is a difference if some govts say they are against all and then they go in "bed" with e.g. Saudis. My home country get rid of them through time, only to be now under dictation of Brussels.

I don't criticize their policy because I hate people, I criticize it because I want it to change, to be less money oriented and to do actually something for the world. Naive thoughts, I know. And not only when there is 100000+ dead. Or some oil behind. It's hard to comprehend for an narrow minded mind as its yours but that's it. Even Israeli president said to Austrian president when the later was complaining about critics first was addressing at him that he criticize him only because he wants to help him...

I doubt I will see much better world in my life as some of the s**t is repeating for the centuries. Especially since I see people arguing on forum and web sites about some politics, rather than trying to provide some solution or work for better world for all. As long as copypaste machines will be dwelling on web sites there is not much hope, but fresh air might help people like you.

There is still light of hope as you realized that there is not so much difference between US and Russian politics.
    Hence you are getting close to realizing that there is not much difference between you and putinbots. You all depend on each other.

Ying yang ring a bell?

Hate is still hate, regardless of the form, religion or politics behind it. Or nickname.
    I'm glad however that we at least agree about some thing, that we don't agree about anything.

Btw: if you need new ctrl, c,v keys for keyboard I can buy you new ones. ;)

19. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Nice troll tactics. Attack the messenger not the facts hey?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_pro-Arab_propaganda

"Soviet pro-Arab propaganda. During the Cold War era the Soviet Union used propaganda as one of their many overt tools to gain support on a global scale in the war waged against the United States. In the battle to gain support from Middle Eastern countries the Soviet Union began a campaign of Soviet Pro-Arab Propaganda. They used pro-Arab propaganda as a means of developing support in the Arab nations, while expressing contempt for the actions of Israel and the United States."

All those AKs in terrorist hands.......wonder where they came from, the baasder meinhof with Russias Putin as their handler and you are blowing hard about the yanks?

Never seen you write a bad word about Putin, Assad, North Korea, Iran just the west (at...every...single...opportunity...). Whys that? Do you have any capacity for impartiality or are you entirely a brainwashed stooge?

Why were you so obsessed with absolving Putin in the murder of Boris Nemtsov?

Is there some personal reason for your obsessive hatred of the USA and the west?

Where is your existing better alternative?

How about the vicious Shining path, Red Army faction, red brigades, SLA, Official Ira etc etc etc etc etc etc etc You want to discriminate between those Russian skinhead ultra nationalists in donesk?

Do you even know who armed Saddam? Reality Vs the kremlin propaganda you eat for beakfast:

[​IMG]
    Source:
    Making excuses for those who burn surrendered prisoners alive in cages.....the USA just made them light that petrol and film it did it?

Remember Vukovar? Nice job on the hospital. That was the Americans was it?

Pathetic.

And yes ending bloodshed in for example east timor (with Aussie troops also as far as I can recall) and Northern Ireland had massive American involvement.

It is unlikely I can be bothered to reply to you again. You are too blinkered and brainwashed to be either interesting or informative but your aim was never a dialogue or exchange of viewpoints....just another opportunity for your to blow your sad little kremlin trumpet.

20. Stark

What are you doing else the whole time except attacking people who don't agree with you? Do you even read your posts?

If you think that I'm supporting Iran, North Korea, Putin or any other government or political party you obviuosly missed the whole point. However as you think that you are right you are attacking me all the time with your childish ctrl c/v tactics.

I don't approve or disapprove everything that each country or policy did in last 100 years. US helped defeat nazis but for me lost a lot of political capital. As well as USSR helped defeat nazis, but occupy most of the countries after all.

It will be hard for your hateful head to comprehen but I actually read a lot of anti Putin books and I would sign any day that he needs to be put on court for crimes against humanity together with Bush and many others.

I was luckily not baptized and was never much interested in any (institutionalized) religion only maybe because of the reasons that I like history.

You don't need to prech me about war in Yugoslavia as you were obviuosly living far away. I however was living there when the whole thing started. My home country got independence regardless of that that big countries, mainly US, didn't want that.
    Can't imagine living in Yugoslavia. So don't try to be smart about things you have no clue about and the conflict that is still poisioning live of people there...

As opposed to Russian US govt continue to trying to lead (international) policy of my country. Both doesn't want strong Europe. Unfortunately most of the politics don't find any alternative between the 2.
    A lot of the media I was reading is under direct influence of Reuters. That's why at some point I decided to check different media to get clearer picture. Now I'm going back to try not to follow any media at all but it's hard.

As Orwell wrote in 1984 there is really no alternative between the fighting blocs. Politics doing same s**t as "opposite" side.
    People like you will continue to hate as they are afraid of this realization. People like you need enemies, pointing fingers around at other, but nit realizing to see they are not much different.

Sun Tzu wrote many years ago that art of war is art of deception.

Even serial killer as Iceman realized in his last days that hate created him and also killed him. The circle of life.

People like you need hate to continue living.
    Imagine that Putin dies and there are no "Putinbots". What will you do?