Would you buy some more Silver at todays price, or would u wait?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Skyrocket, Sep 11, 2014.

1. smk762

smk762 Active Member Silver Stacker

I say raise the interest rate. The only ones affected will be those who spend money they didn't have in the first place (greedily speculating on overvalued assets like real estate), bringing the prices back to reality and reducing debt. Maybe people will learn to live within their means in future.

2. Ronnie 666

Ronnie 666 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The problem is that those greedy speculators include every government on the planet, every bank, Insurance company and fund manager.....

3. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

4. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

With the recent plummet of Silvers price I'm glad I listened to some peoples opinions here who advised me to wait. Thanks! I'm glad I waited and I think I will continue to keep waiting to see how low silver can go. Then I'll stock up on some more. :)

5. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

go and check out the store, just to be sure that they have the kilo for you to buy it. :) spot is 17.82 usd

6. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

no more waiting.

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldn...ne_Individual_Buying_$40_Million_Of_Gold.html

Today the man who owns one of the largest gold and silver dealers in the United States told King World News that there is massive and stunning buying of physical gold and silver now taking place at these levels. One individual has contacted him about purchasing $40 million worth of gold, which is equivalent to one ton of physical gold. Below is what 41-year market veteran Bill Haynes had to say about the massive physical gold and silver buying.

September 25, 2014
    Eric King: "Bill, from what I understand there is massive buying of physical gold and silver that is now taking place."

Haynes: "Eric, we have huge buying in gold and silver here at the bottom. Our business has increased a stunning 50 percent over the past few months. To give you just one example, there is an individual who is making an incredibly large purchase of physical gold.

7. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

In the KWN world, there is never a better time to buy gold. :rolleyes:

8. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It's a monthly thing with those guys. And they always address each other by their first names every single time.

9. SilverKendo

SilverKendo New Member

Some solid advice I read here: don't try to catch the falling knife at the bottom, you'll miss it every time.

10. Ghost Story

Ghost Story Active Member

yes let it hit the floor then pick it :eek:

11. CFP

CFP New Member

Depending on your situation, I buy now and will buy in the future if it goes down further.

12. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

Situation snapshot:

- Common story: price in dollar is lower than the previous bottom but price in euro's is not. Silver still costs as much as the previous bottom(revisits).
    - Futures hedge (the lower the better), a 3 months term indicator, dropped to 16767. Low / bottom figure on the multiyear term, but we've seen lower bottoms.
    - The stock market still didn't collapse yet.
    - Gold is still held up by central banks and institutionals.
    - Silver ETF stocks are rising (now a multiyear high) but small impact on price since 2011 (fluctuation span = 40 Moz) but big impact on decade term since they are stockpiles and stockpiles will be sold, meaning a price hammer as heavy as half a worlds annual supply/demand.
    - Gold ETF stocks are dropping (now a tad above multiyear bottom, they are now less than half what they were on end 2012 but on the decade term they still only dumped a quarter of what they added)
    - US Mint sales dropped to abit under the "normal" average level of 2010-2012. 2013-juni2014 were record high.
    - The average price of 2004-2014 was $18. 1993-2003 was $5. 1983-1992 was $6. 1970-1982 was $7. Last decades (and todays) price could be seen as 3 decades inflation adjustment. It could be sustained, but it's an average, and I try to be in the cheaper half of the average. :D

If I had have dollars instead of euro's, I'd have added some silver now. But for me, euro case, it's a bottom revisit, and since things (see above) don't appear like needing hurry I think I skip this occasion to wait for a better one. Maybe end this year. The current cycle is probably ending next week / soon, or did already end. And again a typical 3-4 months cycle period, which occurs since 2011.

No gut feelings / I thinks / triangles wedges support levels and backwards-swimming sheeps technical analysis.
    No selective time frames as to predraw any conclusion.
    Just market data, and ALL time frames.