When do people think war with Iran will start?

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by TeaPot&ChopSticks, Jul 12, 2012.

1. THUCYDIDES79

THUCYDIDES79 New Member Silver Stacker

http://jewwatch.com its irradiating.

:cool:

2. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

Why, do you have something against alien abductees?

3. Roswell Crash Survivor

Roswell Crash Survivor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Pick on the aliens as usual huh?

4. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA[/youtube]

5. Ozboy

Ozboy Active Member

Heck no. I believe there are at least 4 posters on this forum who have been abducted at some point.

6. Ozboy

Ozboy Active Member

Oh, not you guys....those other aliens...

7. Rad Dood

Rad Dood Member

Not the best thread I have seen in this forum.if it ever did start maybe radiobirdman should practice what he preaches and volunteer for front line duty.i have met and fought with Iranians(who often prefer to be called Persians)Very very tough and quite brave.Dont ever underestimate these guys as the Persian empire fighting spirit still flows through their veins.Seek to understand,maybe learn a bit more about them before posting mindless comments.(maybe google Iran/Iraq war as a starting point) a stunningly beautiful country with fantastic food and culture. THINK before commenting...

8. tozak

tozak Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

China and Russia have put a line in the sand at Syria which really means the true line in the sand is Iran. The US wont invade Iran unless either China or Russia agrees to the terms. Once a true alternative path for global trade has been established with the BRICS in control and a competing settlement program that will no longer require the use of the US based SWIFT then the game changes. China and Russia can then if united defeat the US without a single weapon fired. By threatening to execute a collaborated dumping of Treasuries this would destabilise US markets and would throttle supplies to the US within seconds as countries would turn only to hard assets for US trade. It will be the US going down swinging not Iran.

9. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Rad Dood ,I will gladly stand up when the time comes and I presume we will be on different sides ,never said they arn't tough or brave quite the opposite they have allways been a worthy opponet ,maybe a bit of reading the history of muslim/christian /east/west confict the last 3000 years
    especaly since mohummeds death in 632 under abu bakr the 1500 years of muslim imperalistic conquest and subjugation of others thru invasion and war thru Iraq, Persia heading east which is still going on today . what about the battle of palistine 636 starting in Yarmk or more recently
    indonesia's invasion of christion east timor and non islamic west new guinea .oh thats right its all the nasty wests fault .wake up its not going to be over till there's one major religion left . unless me and my aetheist mates decide to have a go ,much prefer anarchy than religious nutters trying to convert me :lol: