When do people think war with Iran will start?

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by TeaPot&ChopSticks, Jul 12, 2012.

1. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You've been listening to my preachings
    Shoot first
    Ask questions later :D

2. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The war has been going on for over a thousand years at the moment we are loseing ,democracy is the enemy when there is enough of them
    bingo a muslim state .dont foget your HISTORY

3. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

Stop the boats? Stop the welfare and they will stop coming or pay them the welfare money elsewhere and that's where they'll go. How hard is it to understand that it is always and everywhere about the free money?

Except it's not free of course. The people that dish it out steal it's value directly from everyone else when they print it, for QExx, bail out banks, subsidise car manufacturers, pay crony security companies, pay bogun dole bludgers, pay government employees or financially support asylum seekers.

4. Rubbing Elbows

Rubbing Elbows Active Member

When America's elite want more money from selling military related products.......oh...or when the U.S. need more oil.

5. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Or when they need to expand the debt base and no chumps line up and they need something really expensive to blow some currency on

6. THUCYDIDES79

THUCYDIDES79 New Member Silver Stacker

If anyone is being fundamentalist than it is the NATO-Israeli-Anglo alliance.

They are the ones who bring firepower wherever it is needed, and bomb people who are weaker than
    themselves by a few centuries, all for the cause of some IDEA, and false-flagged threats, and so that
    they can engulf the whole of mankind into debt so that they bring their Messiah so that they can assume rule over the world.

They have schemed and they continue to scheme, but God Almighty is the best of planners.

I dont see a war with Iran, for the simple reason that they talk about that war so much and are reaping the dividends of people's belief that a war would erupt there.

Egypt will be next with either civil unrest ala Lybia/Syria, or a full out ground invasion by the boys in blue ( either Nato or Israel ).

They are scaring the world into thinking that Muslims want to rule the world, when it is they who want to rule the world. They are playing the western world like a matador plays the bull.

and time will tell,...

7. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Sometime the belief that God is Just and letting the future prove you point is the best... I appreciate your spirit and feel for the wrong that is allowed to prevail under false flag
    Mere Christianity

8. Ozboy

Ozboy Active Member

Very complex indeed. Thuccy may be onto something, at least in as much as Egypt being much more likely to go to war. Like the other countries that had a "arab spring", they have moved in a much more hard line direction. Mubarak was a dictator and by many definitions a monster; but at least he was not the deranged rabid dog that openly began moving toward war.

9. Ozboy

Ozboy Active Member

Just because your right, just because it's historically undeniable won't stop the ignorant politically correct eager-to-jump-on-a-soapbox-and-froth-at-the-mouth m.d's from proving their ignorance.
    Those sad creatures that are either incapable of learning from history or emotionally incapable of accepting its lessons are the same that can, but chose to not see what's happening every day.
    They remind me of the image of the lone lunatic, standing at the oceans edge screaming at it to not advance, and not being able to see it's inevitable unstoppable advance...all the while convinced that the ocean has stopped, just because they want it to, or can't accept that their reality is theirs alone.

10. hussman

hussman Member

Its funny how throughout this thread people are going on about the supposed Jihadi/Islamic threat, Yet the US and her allies are the ones which have invaded dozens of countries illegally, and are in most cases controlling the Al-Qaeda/Muslim brotherhood forces. Am I missing something?

I thought people on SS were meant to be the 'smart ones'.

11. Ozboy

Ozboy Active Member

" and are in most cases controlling the Al-Qaeda/Muslim brotherhood forces. Am I missing something?"
    Only the reality of what's happening on earth. The U.S. controlling al- queda or the Muslim brotherhood??? Nope. Not a chance.

12. Argentum

Argentum Well-Known Member

When is the next war in middle east cant answer that, which country will it be fought against i do know: all of them but 1 at a time. Well not all Iraq had a go for the near future. You will hear plenty on the news how they have a dictator etc. But Zaire/Congo has had dictators since Belgians left (that Belgians helped bring to power). Point is we as silverstackers might be blamed one day for collapse of fiat system; and automatically 4500 members become terrorists plus countless other lurkers. When your standing in front of a bull and wearing a red hat; the bull isnt going to turn around to see if someone is wearing all red, it heads for you and the masses cheer it on. Some ppl forget about the economy or lack of it during the show. It gets rid of their frustration in other things in life.

Saddam "had" WMD, Ghaddafi dont think had anything maybe bad breath, Egypt/Iran who knows. I dont like any dictator; but if i'm gonna start getting rid of them i should do it with all of them or none. And what would happen if the chinese thought that we had a dictator and came to bomb us using it as an excuse to claim Australian resources. All they would have to cite is that less than half of ppl vote for Julia. Any war that is avoidable but still happens is a stupid one unless it threatens you, I dont see any of those countries threatening Australia.

AS things get worse economically there will be more and more calls for war because thats what ussually happens in crises. I hope we have more sense this time than during 1910s and 1940s

13. boston

boston Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Stranger things have happened.

14. Ozboy

Ozboy Active Member

Good point, at least as far as what appears to be unthinkable to the masses happening. - I'll refrain from going into grassy knoll theories at this point- I'm in the minority here. I just think this goes beyond that.(imho)

15. Ozboy

Ozboy Active Member

Again, good points. I would disagree with the one at a time scenario; I'd go for more of a rapid domino effect ( and may God help us all if that happens).

16. Argentum

Argentum Well-Known Member

Thank god for that; we're a bit used to the direction their always taking

17. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

Grassy knoll? I guess you won't care for this then
    It is at the door.

18. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Between the muslim invasion and the fabian socalists we're completely f#cked just a matter of time

19. Ozboy

Ozboy Active Member

Uhmm, to clarify. I don't believe Kennedy was killed by Oswald. That may have been a less than perfect example. Maybe I should have used alien kidnappings instead.

20. Ozboy

Ozboy Active Member

Www.jihadwatch.org funny how exposure to the truth over time can influence you.