Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by sammysilver, Apr 17, 2020.
No need, just put a stamp on the back of their hands like when you go to a nightclub.
More fascism, more nationalism, more patriotism, more protectionism (and alliances), more "free trade" agreements, more conflict (particularly by large militarily capable nations against relatively weaker nations), and more lies from dear leader.
Post virus lol, we are barely in to Clovid-19 start
About fkn time.
What next post-virus?
Trying to explain it to them, leaves one feeling ridiculous and obscene....
They listen politely, and stride away with spears and sleds and barking dogs to hunt for food....
....Later, by fires and boiling bones, in steaming kettles, they welcome me,...
To share what they have in a hungry time, in a difficult land.
While I talk on of the southern kingdoms, cannon, armies, shifting alliances, airplanes, power,they chew their bones, and smile at one another.
So you filled up the car and jerry cans at 1.30 per litre and now it's 80c good choice. You bought food you didn't need and will probably go to waste
How much of that did you pay for directly with silver as that is why you stack it apparently for a SHTF moment
Let me guess none
sadly I am still waiting for that. Best we have in Canberra today is 1.03 (from Petrol Spy app)
I thought I was supposed to get paid when I fill up my car?
Blackstone buys 10% stake in Crown Resorts
US private equity firm Blackstone has bought a 10 per cent stake in Crown Resorts from Macau casino operator Melco for a discounted $551 million.
Crown on Wednesday said an entity controlled by Blackstone had bought about 67.7 million of its shares from Melco, which in February had shelved a bid to raise its holding in the Australian firm due to a plunge in traveller numbers.
read more at https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...s/news-story/158c77ae5822d2587a1bab5e917ed650
The Elite are cleaning up ...
Chinese trying to buy Aussie miners.
AVZ Minerals (ASX: AVZ) is the second miner in a week to be hit by the Federal government’s unannounced but clear new tough scrutiny of Chinese investment in the country’s minerals sector.
This time, though, Canberra’s reach has extended to a planned mine in central Africa and demonstrates that the ownership, not necessarily the location, of any critical minerals project is what matters.
We need to go hard on these Chinese, they will try to not only buy companies here in Australia but they'll try to buy New Zealand, much of Africa and many of our Pacific nations.
IMO, there should be a complete Ban on Chinese buying either full or part ownership of Australian companies.
There is massive tension building against Beijing. We need to keep the pressure on.
'About 3 weeks away from not having pork on the shelves'
Beef Prices Soar To Record High As Meatpacking Plants Shutter https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/beef-prices-soar-record-high-meatpacking-plants-shutter
"Soylent green" is being prepared. Even the pope is speaking about it: "universal basic income". New age slavery in a dystopian society.
"Stimulus" is going to be part of a welfare-type system.
By the time "vaccine" will be ready, they will have to come up with a new virus, because Corona will be long gone by then. Pretty sure that Mr.Microsoft will be inventive enough.
The economic collapse is happening now as a cascade-event.
Theres no positive way to read into this. Even stackers would be toast if thats the case.
My take for 2021:
1. the "global economic collapse" will ruin entire industries - millions will be without jobs: HORECA, tourism, the oil industry, the transportation industry, banking, IT, construction, automobile industry will all shrink (I expect unemployment rates to shoot up above 15%)
2. agriculture will become more important (producing countries will have to gain from this): many will want to move to the country side
3. the sharing economy will thrive even more due to poverty: shared properties, shared ownership of this and that... (shared car/home ownership etc., "rental" services similar to time share, Airbnb)
4. Detroit-ification of big cities: it has already started in Paris, Vienna, Malmö, Barcelona... many of the big cities will implode due to massive migration, poverty, insustainable splurgy lifestyle, eroded industries and poor tourism - the cores of these cities will be fine, but the belt around the inner cities will erode into Detroit-like poor areas with vast abandoned areas, while people will move to the outer belt (outside the cities, the metropolitan areas)
5. massive riots, protests, fragmented societies: sadly, we're going to see more of that - just hope that this won't happen in your area
6. the decline of tourism: less airlines, more expensive flights, people will have more important things to worry about
7. more people living on welfare, meal tickets
don't do it again after covid19 positive, courtesy of the Catering Department
Earlier this month, the Spanish National Police identified and arrested seven people dressed as food delivery drivers in Alicante and Valencia, said Interpol.
It added that those involved in the Spanish case were caught delivering cocaine and marijuana by bicycle, motorcycle and car, with some of the drugs concealed inside home delivery backpacks.
In Ireland, police recovered 8kg of cocaine as well as two handguns hidden in pizza boxes, added Interpol.
Interpol said delivery riders may be complicit or unwitting links in drug transportation and that, in some cases brought to its attention, suspects were sometimes falsely disguised as food delivery drivers.
Senior anti-narcotics officials have also told Reuters that Latin American drug lords have sent bumper shipments of cocaine to Europe in recent weeks, including one in a cargo of squid, even though the coronavirus epidemic has stifled legitimate transatlantic trade.
April 30th, 1945.
We should BAN selling coal, iron or alumina to China
Though that would entail Australia becoming a third world... Sacrifices needs to be made by the poor
Separate names with a comma.