Waiting 4 month for lunars from Perthbullion

Discussion in 'Lunar Forum' started by Eliassamaha, Apr 4, 2016.

1. silversearcher

silversearcher Active Member Silver Stacker

Can you also find that disclaimer on the ultra relief and the koalas mentioned in the thread or the myriad of other coins listed on their site or other dealers sites ( apart from Maples ) ? The general public would really really benefit from your wisdom.

2. clear

clear Well-Known Member

The buck stops with you, your very entertaining....

3. clear

clear Well-Known Member

Ha ha I would lay a t--- in your parcel and send it express post, because you are so entertaining.

4. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

I am sure by now most ss members are fully aware of the problems that are occurring with many top mints silver bullion coin quality.

Have you purchased any of PB,s very own "Elements" rounds? I have and they are both cheap and great encapsulated quality, so in my opinion PB is trying to bypass the milking problems suffered by mass production low premium coins by having their own minted that is of acceptable quality. I am 100% sure PB would not send out to customers unacceptable quality elements rounds.

Now flippers are not interested in good quality non popular cheap for all to continually purchase silver coins/rounds, they are speculating on quick personal gains and thus take a chance. then some forever bitch and put others down like in this case Perth Bullion when there lotto numbers dont come in!

Just my opinion because I believe so many flippers are now part of the problem and ironically its the reason many start on silver stacking as so to avoid these flippers in all walks of life and products!

5. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The End !

Thankyou for your inputs.

Summary

Miscomunication causes conflict and hostility.

Communication in a civil manner = outcomes.

Outcomes here = no one wins but hatred lingers...Fing fantastic guys!

If you have a similar problem with a dealer or member, work things out behind closed doors and be polite. Often conflict is resolved when the mis-understood is understood.

PAX

6. silversearcher

What about long term collectors / investors ? At some point they would want to sell it off their stack in the future. I can see your point about the short term flipper buying a Zombuck and flipping before it turns milky and make a quick buck. But a vast majority are long term stackers, buy a Kook, Koala or a pamp bar today and resell many years down the track. I can only assume many including myself weigh up the risk factor now. It's just not worth buying anything that could potentially milk up in years to come. I say this, as many fellow stackers I speak to are venting the same sentiments.

7. silversearcher

HAHA.....The Bullshit at THE PERTH MINT is dairy farm creamy thick these days. Apparently it has transmitted on to their coins also. :lol:

8. Golden ChipMunk

Golden ChipMunk Well-Known Member

Weren't you the one that boycott buying those coins a year ago?

Don't know what this had to concern you???

Pages after pages of comments.

Thread after thread comments of bad mouth ....

The milkspot not killing the market, its you that kill the market.

Everyone knows silver are prong to milkspot. Tarnish n toning.

Don't like it stay out...

Wtf

9. Eliassamaha

Eliassamaha Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It's like you said silversearcher just a bunch of small town wanna be insecure dealers who obviously know nothing of good customer service ganging up together on a unhappy customer to protect their interests of selling their crap for premium price

Now I know who to avoid and so do a lot

Anybody with a right mind will avoid these people because it's pretty obvious they treat their customers like crap

One in particular well know for taking "golden" advantage of naive people

10. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

You dont make any sense when you are talking about small town wanna be dealers ganging up on customers?

11. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

This saga is quite funny. Just when I thought there might be an end. LOL.

12. silversearcher

Yep....When anyone mentions anything negative about a dealer the same bunch of people ( the shill gang come in to derail )..Here are the usual suspects- Chipmonk, Spannermonkey, Clear, Alec, and where the hell is Eurecka moments. There are a few more, but it's the same pattern HAHA. I like Fishtaco, as I consider him a stacker, and I think he buys direct from Perth Bullion and Perth Mint, so he can cherry pick the good stuff. As for those buying online that's not the case.

13. Golden ChipMunk

Golden ChipMunk Well-Known Member

:lol:

What happen to not to get me involved but mentioning my name again ???

I only said when your posts is inappropriate!!! That all your posts need guidance ...
    and I have help many members here resolving some issues. As I am here in Perth.
    I wish I was a dealer but I am not. Just normal everyday member.

That what a forum is about... but it seem all your posts does have negative impact.

14. silversearcher

Ignored....There should be a app for that !

15. clear

clear Well-Known Member

you should try ignoring yourself whenever you get the urge to write, your comments reveal your immaturity and ignorance, there must be other forums more suitable for big-time wackers like yourself.

16. silversearcher

Eliassamaha, I hope your working on getting that refund ? Sounds like the city of Perth really needs more competition with bullion dealers. The best place to park a dealership is as close to Perth Bullion as possible. Work long hours, sell quality goods, undercut your rivals and keep overheads as low as possible. And of course same day shipping after payment. Easy stuff, I do it all the time. In no time at all your rival will be sitting on the curb in his undies. There's a golden oppurtunity awaiting someone in Western Australia. Competition works a treat down in Melbourne. No reason why our Western cousins can't have the same. :p

17. Eliassamaha

Eliassamaha Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Bro it's that easy all we need is few million dollars

Well wipe these people out

Any Tom dick and Harry knows with coins condition is key and stackers can be quit picky obviously except for the shill gang and their puppets who seem to think with coins it's best to unload crap for a premium price, insult the customer for complaining, gang bash a customer who tries reasoning with them, play dumb and argue that the sky is green

18. atlas

atlas Member

A couple of years ago I ordered a mixed tube of maples and peregrine falcons from Perth Bullion.

Most of the coins had spots when they arrived (some heavily), but at the time I was just about to travel couldn't do much about it. I forgot about it and 6 months later when I was adding to my stack I remembered. Too late to do anything about it by then. Really pissed me off at the time.

19. Flyinfree

Flyinfree Well-Known Member

Well, the only positive thing is..........Silver's milky spot is a special certificate of authenticity, when you see them, you don't need to worry about fake issue.

20. Ipv6Ready

Ipv6Ready Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Ive got some on backorder for queens beast, I hope that doesn't get delayed at all