thoughts on suissegold.ch? and buying from overseas dealers

Discussion in 'Silver' started by xag, Nov 4, 2011.

1. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

Marnem = smells like, looks like, YES! TROLL TROLL TROLL!!!!!!!!!

2. Captain Kookaburra

Captain Kookaburra Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yes it is almost 100% sure that this guy is a troll. But he may not be.

If there is a problem and you "honestly" can't get through, then PM me with your full contact details and I will sort it out.

Please have your order/invoice/receipt number ready.

I mean really, 5 posts, and all dissing the one company. Unlikely.

24 hours grace, or action will be taken to remove potentially fraudulent and defaming posts. (I'm gunna dob on you! :) )

Ck.

3. domdolittle

domdolittle Active Member Silver Stacker

Good on you CK !

Please sort it out, one way or another....

It's too easy to dish out without any proof,

it is another to put up or shut up !

4. BobbyBob

BobbyBob Member

So has anyone suceed in buying from suisse gold without paying the fedex gst?

5. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Just so people don't experience the problems I did, there is a company with a similar name operating in Canada. (suissegoldcorp.com and golddealer.ca).

I had problems with that company, but I eventually got my order after 3-4 months.

6. mmm....shiney!

Go away.

Reported.

7. camylopez

camylopez Member Silver Stacker

I have ordered from them. I haven't paid GST on any fedex deliveries, just get customs to issue a GST exemption code. Report to customs as input taxed at zero percent, not GST free. Then get suisse gold to put the code on the invoice.

8. BootyBandit

BootyBandit New Member

just had a look at their site, their prices are actually terrible even if you got to convert your currency with no conversion fee by visa/mastercard, let alone your bank will give you a crappy conversion rate too, so it works out to be alot more expensive, if you find any other sites that sell unique bullion let me know cos im always looking too, but in my opinion credit suisse isnt cheap

9. 2003dve

2003dve New Member

I'm not sure but I think you may find Suisse Gold and Credit Suisse are diffferent companies.

Rockin'

10. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

Very different!!! Lots of members buy from Suisse Gold, and a number of group buys originate from there.

11. bgd

bgd New Member

Just received my monster box 1oz silver Austrian Philharmonics ordered from Suissegold.ch. Had to wait a while for delivery ( around 2 months), but successful delivery by Fedex with no GST questions or claims, just $55 customs duty. I'm inclined to order more in the future.;)

12. DSK

DSK Active Member Silver Stacker

i bought 100 x 100g valcambi silver sheets directly from combibar.com...got discount for ordering 100 so price was $140USD per 100g sheet. No GST and FedEx were pretty good...After international telegraphic transfer received got confirmation email...several days later got call from FedEx in Sydney saying they have my 2 packages and just had to pay $55.20 customs fee per box. A nice investment for my SMSF and hassle free experience

13. mmm....shiney!

Visted their site just now, haven't been for a while and I notice they have AUD prices. No need to do your own currency conversion now in order to compare price. :)

Now why would a minted bar be cheaper than a poured bar. Are these poured bars collector items or something?

http://suissegold.ch/home.php?cat=291

14. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

May be scale of economy. The cost of minting for a world wide market has amortised the cost compared to pouring bars which must be more labour intensive.

15. Parrots

Parrots New Member

I decided to give them another chance and it has again been a bad experience. They only sent 1/3 of the 3.25oz gold i order and have been now given different ship dates for the rest and each time they have failed to send.

They have not been replying to any emails and each time i phone i am told the person is busy and will call me back and i never get a call back.

16. mmm....shiney!

I'm always sceptical of posts like yours parrot, reported.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

me have good no experence wiff compani, Compani taik my monees.

Of course I'm joking. I hate it when people have agenda's and lie. Life would be smooth sailing if we were all nice, honest and cooperative with one another.

18. Phiber

Phiber Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

New user, 2 posts, both on taking down a particular dealer... Mmm not looking legit to me neither.

19. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

Please do not worry if you have order or orders with me regarding Suisse Gold.

I do not and have not had any problems with the company when I buy from them.

I have found them to be quick to respond and deliver if products wanted are in stock.

Regards Maggie

20. Parrots

Parrots New Member

Lie, what reason would i have for lying. I am more then happy to post a copy of my receipt along with emails i received from them. My first purchase with this company did not go very well either but decided to give them another chance.

I can understand how it looks with a new user with 0 posts posting complaints but i found this thread through a google search after searching to see what experience others have had with this company.
    Not everyone uses these forums and some of us only find them after doing such searches. Most people who have complaints won't post it on a forum but looking at those who have posted negative experiences with this company have had similar issues to mine.

If i have lied in any of my posts, then suissegold.ch i am sure can post that here to say so, because they have already called me after seeing my posts and this time saying i will get the bars on Friday but i have asked for a refund instead.

Don't be so quick to judge as not all of us are out to hurts someone reputation and all i have posted is everything thing that has happend. I don't know about anyone else's experience with this company but this is mine and i have every right to voice it as long as what i have said is all true, which it is.

I am not speaking of Suisse Gold bullion manufacturer here, but an online bullion dealer suissegold.ch