The story of your enslavement.

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by anonmiss, Jan 20, 2013.

1. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

I happen to think he's a mostly decent guy, which comes from watching way too many of his videos, but that's irrelevant. I agree with most of his arguments because the logic and facts are generally sound. My major disagreement with him is on the free will/determinist argument which I think he has completely wrong, but that doesn't invalidate the things he gets right and there isn't a person on this planet who I've yet found that I agree with on everything.

I'm curious what kind of alarm bells we are talking about. Potential scammer? Secret CIA agent? What is your intuition telling you?

2. DanielM

DanielM Active Member Silver Stacker

Old news, but an interesting little watch.
    I don't believe anyone is ever free, not even the 'human farmers'

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I can't put my finger on it sorry.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

There's plenty of brilliant souls and clever minds out there, I won't be missing too much by not listening to this man.

Anyway it's no big deal and as I said I may be totally wrong with my assumptions!

peace!! :)

5. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I agree. We are not like some feudal society poor of worthwhile intellectual talent, and different people learn better from different teachers. If you find good ones, please post as well. At the moment, I enjoy Stefan enough that I watch his videos when led to them, but I (currently) enjoy a bunch of others more and I actively seek out their past stuff. Individuality and voluntarism is a good thing remember ;)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

^^^

+10 very nicely put bordsilver