Tenth or Quarter?

Discussion in 'Gold' started by RetardedMonkey, Nov 16, 2011.

1. BBQ

BBQ Member

I wish I bought all 5 grams.
    Will be so much easier to sell.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Quarters and then buy a tasty silver coin or two with the money saved from not buying the smaller 1/10 ounce coins.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

The 1oz version of this is stunning.

I only have the one, but it's probably the favourite component in my entire stack.

I also have 1/10th and they are tiny... when going under 1/4, I would prefer the fractional coinage (like the $200 coin) which is solid bang for buck, easily recognisable and a fractional amount without the premium. Those or Sovs.

4. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No it wasn't it was an ATTEMPT to corner a market... which ultimately failed. Market sentiment in terms of impulse & response was perfectly valid. We'd just had the initial slew off the gold standard in '71 & then the mid-70's oil crisis... Regardless, the HBros were by no means the only fellas left holding their d:cks... and certainly weren't solely responsible for driving the pos up. (The 2 characters Randolph & Mortimer in the movie Trading Places w/Eddie Murphy & Dan Ackroyd were based on the HBros btw...)

Here's one I'm sure'd appeal to you... cornering the mkt in... wait for it... He-Man Figures...

http://www.freakonomics.com/2011/06/27/cornering-the-market-for-he-man/

;) x