Tangiers Petrolium (TPT) Hot Potato for Q3 2014

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by GOLDPIRATE, Jun 20, 2014.

1. GOLDPIRATE

GOLDPIRATE New Member

This low volume trading today may speak er,..volumes?

I'm impressed that the CEO apparently coffed up 1M worth of shares for himself. Perhaps that too speaks volumes....

2. centenario

centenario New Member

I would get me some shares, it's risky but worth the risk. Anyways i tried to buy some but is not listed on my broker account i have to request it which is a pain in the ass and takes a few days...
    so unconvenient

3. GOLDPIRATE

GOLDPIRATE New Member

That is inconvenient :( Seriously though. This one is worth your trouble. I may be picking it to pieces now & then but that's only to benefit others.

I do think if you don't jump in soon you may just miss the cheap entry. May be safe to say by end of next week, should see some decent rise in sp.....

4. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Whats your expected SP rise Goldpirate? Thinking of getting some more but still sitting on the fence

5. GOLDPIRATE

GOLDPIRATE New Member

House, sp now is under where it should be considering we're post spud. So, a great time to grab some more while you can imo.

After reading up on different forums, just to get a feel on shareholder sentiment. I feel sp could get up around the 50c mark by late next weetoss this aligns with proposed Asaka results. Also looking @ shareholder action over the last few drillings that have taken place. Sentiment was pretty much how it is with us now. Ramping up toward result time.

The other thing to consider & probably the catalyst for the lower sp right now (Heavy broker sell offs & early sh profit taking aside) being the perceived "big play" most are counting, Trident! So just maybe folk feel they have plenty of time before they jump on board?

Another thing to consider is the late release of further shares on 18th, 20th & then again 26th (same day as spud news) Just maybe some are waiting for even lower prices still due to this? I personally would'nt hold my breath now for lower sp than 24c but this is purely my opinion only. For me. I believe so will rise well enough even to profit take some in the next few weeks, if that was your intention.

Post positive results from Asaka. We may see some big movement up leading to Trident results.....

6. GOLDPIRATE

GOLDPIRATE New Member

Volume for 1st hr of trade is already higher than the whole of yesterday.....

Ignoring the release of shares, I've put a bid in for some more before open. A little conservative but, you neveLr know.

EDIT: Well, I landed some more shares just now @ 24c. Not sure how as the chart still displays 245. I was contemplating paying the 245. Cool :)

7. GOLDPIRATE

GOLDPIRATE New Member

As I mentioned earlier, it may be that investors, the big guys anyway may be more focused on the main objective, largely ignoring the secondary? More onus is on the main prize we await ie: Trident....below exert focuses on the '2 month' results!

https://www.pesa.com.au/news/tangiers-spuds-moroccan-well

".....The secondary objective, Assaka, and the main objective at Trident are scheduled to be intersected within approximately 2 months. Contingent upon the results at Assaka and Trident, the Joint Venture will then make a decision to deepen to the TMA objective....."

Tbpo, I feel more confident each day about this. As has been made clear if you do the research. As Tangiers acreage was the pic of the bunch in this area in Morocco. If they don't strike oil here. Doesn't speak much for other miners in the area holding leases in less desirable acreage....no doubt, many more than simply us are watching this drill in anticipation for results!

8. GOLDPIRATE

GOLDPIRATE New Member

Oh for everything moral.......have they no mercy for their own?......another friggin 1M released......so the dilution continues *sigh*......c of a company this one!

9. House

Just about to post that. Get a bit excited when the ASX app announces a TPT release... Little bit disheartening but glad I didn't get around to buying my stock this morn, see how we fare tomorrow :/

10. GOLDPIRATE

GOLDPIRATE New Member

Imagine how we'll feel with an announcement released next week lol. Certainly hard to place. If they stated why they keep releasing more shares this late in the picture @ least then you'd have something to go on.

11. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Only another 2,080,000 to go

12. GOLDPIRATE

GOLDPIRATE New Member

Haha, yes, good to know. Be glad when their done.

13. GOLDPIRATE

GOLDPIRATE New Member

Little bit more sifting through the different forums & interesting posts (not too many) to get a feel on the street so to speak. Comments on share price & volumes etc.

I'm convinced more than ever now most are concerned with the main target Trident. At least in their anticipation of share price reward anyway. Assaka is treated more as a target hopeful on the way down to Trident with little anticipation for a share price rise leading up to mid July (when Assaka is expected to be breached & therefore news released).

Most posting now concerns Trident & sp anticipation, culminating around end of Sept. Actually, end of Aug would be significant too surely......

So, Trident aside for now. 3rd day of new financial year trading.....getting closer to Assaka....trade may be interesting tomorrow?

Come Monday, things could be heating up a little.....

By Friday, hmmmmmm.....

14. GOLDPIRATE

GOLDPIRATE New Member

Just reading some info from back in 2012. One Utubie presentation was interesting.

Just to wet the appetite. When Tangiers were undertaking studies back then, oil stains along with seepswere sited.....

We sould be well n truly past the halfway mark to Assaka now.

We're we stand sp wise. < 2M @ 0.16 left now & then where onto < 1M @ 0.22

Haven't even looked @ share price/volume for this morn yet. I'm much more interested in how it all goes towards end of next week....

Strong hands due to dilution ;)

15. GOLDPIRATE

GOLDPIRATE New Member

Lol, apparently according to a UK site, our forums here down under are screaming "there's oil in them there underwater hills"...?....

Then there's the warning from the "expert" analysts that the percentage of failure is greater than that of success. Advising we all make sure we profit take before results. Er, is that before the first target or second?

Strong hands

16. GOLDPIRATE

GOLDPIRATE New Member

Be careful of the articles getting around concerning how many bbl Oil that were hoping for here. Just remember our share is 25% of the proposed volume down there, not 100%!

It may be prudent to consider an exit strategy as we near results day, as suggested by members here on the short term plays thread. This is not a negative imo. Simply a move to keep face.

The consensus is & has always been a speculative buy.

Imo as the company has proven it is happy to keep diluting the shares of it's current holders. Then it can @ least have the dignity to release some factual news ASAP!

17. GOLDPIRATE

GOLDPIRATE New Member

Ok. Just finished gleaning over some stats from a few sites. Assaka's TD sits approx 2800mtrs. Trident, > 3000m.

The speed @ which the drill reaches each of these leves is debatable. This is the real thorn in our side @ present. Going off earlier drills in similar environment, the possible speed ranges are anywhere between 60mtrs per day to 200mtrs per day! This presents us with 2 very different TD dates if taken from each extreme. Concerning news of an actual result, either a July report or August? Either in the coming weeks or, not for over a month? Unfortunately, until we receive news of a certain depth reached (thereby we can ascertain speed approx of drill) we are none the wiser to know when to expect TD news.

Bare in mind, a post on @ least 1 UK forum suggests the drill speed is 60mtrs per day. I then found another post on a different forum stating the ranges could be between 150-200 mtrs per day. How do they really know?

Just wanted to clue folks here up on why we can't acurately predict the time of results & therefore, positive news. There is also the chance for delays that needs to be factored in. Very frustrating but alas, the nature of an oil drill & perhaps, whilst we've witnessed the frustrating repeat of share option release after release causing obvious sp floundering. We may see this floundering continue even til' August? I hope not personally & still hold sp could go up any day now. Whilst we may have news soon of oil shows. What if Assaka TD is breached sooner than later?

Will some big guys enter only upon release of positive news? Willing to get in, as many investors do on the up & up?

This is my last post until @ least we get some news as I want to keep it all in balance.

Hang tight all

18. House

[​IMG]

Just got this announcement but the date on the bottom of the page is in '2013'?

19. Lunardragon

Lunardragon Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

should we in for a quick profit since it sits back to 23c now?

20. pi

pi Active Member Silver Stacker

Hit 27 cents a few days ago, only briefly while the profit takers cashed in, I'm hanging in there