stop buying at what price

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Iluvnumbers, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Dwayne

Dwayne New Member

Sorry for misreading that. There has been far too much vitriol and angst the last few days and it was getting a little tiring. In the big scheme of things though it's not important I guess - I will just keep on following my investment plan regardless of all the posturing and arguments.

2. Aureus

Aureus Active Member Silver Stacker

I never told people to wait for a 60% drop, I was simply stating that happened in 2008 and it could happen again. As far as i'm concerned I have done well in providing sound advice, we're heading for my target of $32 and maybe even below it. I will then buy as I stated earlier in this thread and cash in for the second time this year as it recovers.

If you want to bet i'd say we'll see silver in the 20s before $50 is taken out.

3. Aureus

What shift exactly? I did not accept your bet as it was based on something I did not say. First post I made in this thread expains where I stand.

Let's go 10oz, that's still the biggest bet I have ever accepted in my life. I don't care what form of Silver as I only have low premium stuff but it has to be 999.
    Silver in the 20s for me and you for $50 Silver, if you agree so do I. Heck i'll be happy either way, win win for me.

I would understand if you declined, so don''t feel forced into it as I will not mock you on your decision either way.
    Please think it through because this bet really favours me and I know that.

4. Aureus

Well good luck, I actually hope you win.

5. 940palmtx

940palmtx New Member

I see everybody as winners with a great buying opportunity now and ahead of us