Stellaconcepts sold his investment portion of silver

Discussion in 'Silver' started by heartastack, Apr 27, 2011.

1. silversardine

silversardine Member

I think it is a pity that Stella felt the need to do so but understand why. There is a difference between the "silver movement" and sophisticated/intelligent commentary on precious metals.

A sensible investor can still share knowledge and experience with the world, but perhaps with more boundaries so that there is a greater distance between the sharer and sharees. Then of course, one opens themself up to a claims that "you're too good for us!" Finding a middle gound will be a challenge.

2. whitepointer

whitepointer New Member

Stella u have shown that you are an individual, critical thinker.
    You had the balls to put your beliefs out in a public forum that silver was likely going to have a correction
    even though you probably knew this would upset most of the redneck tards that grace youtube.
    Wish i had of listened as well mate, instead i bought 10 x 1oz bars of you through spotmex and another 50oz at 51.50 dollars an ounce at perth mint.
    Sad to see your channel go but hopefully you continue to grace this forum with your wisdom on precious metals.
    All the best with your future endeavors.

3. connectingdots1

connectingdots1 New Member

Finally someone in this forum with some brains!

...you got it my friend, when you know something is heavily manipulated like silver is, and this manipulation is no secret, Ted Butler has been talking about it for years...heck even Stella knows about it.

That's what's so funny about his transition from promoting physical into the 'paper ponzi stock pusher he became...anyways he's busted now, and NO MATTER how many of his trolls he send s over to give the video a thumbs down, the message is still very clear when you look at all the comments left by MANY of his subscribers themselves. The theme is very similar and it seems many of us suffered the similar consequences when we tried to comment on his actions.
    And of course he had no choice but to close his YT account as it was clear to anyone reading the comments left on his latest vids that MANY of HIS own subscribers have had enough with the mixed messages and his recent outburst of attacks on these in the truth movement.
    But honestly Stella, your BIG goof up was to attack Max Keiser...man that was seriously a really stupid move.

You make money by analyzing an opportunity and when you have veterans like Ted Butler talking about silver's manipulation and the shortage of physical silver, then ONLY a MORON would over look this information...and that's what's sad about Stella...he came across as someone who understood the silver situation but then he changed to the worse..the other side!

I gotta go so I'll have to end here, I'm working on my next video explaining about Xe133 and how it comes from fission, and fission is the result of what, and what else is spewed out during fission.

BTW, the " ill winds" from the "nuclear volcano" was also a Web bot forecast and is $600 silver.....load up folks, I just made two videos recently telling folks we hit the low at $33 and now was time to buy in heavy!..there's no chance in hell we're going down to $22,$25.$27,$29...forget about his predictions, I've been more accurate than Stella has ,hence the reason he dropped his silver shorting two days AFTER I called the low in my vid.

don't wait it will be too late!..buy your physical silver now from Spotmex.com lol

4. samboyellowsub

samboyellowsub Member

are you suggesting ... that he was watching your video and though to himself, "damn, i had better drop my shorts. Connectingdots just called a low!"?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Geeze M8 , Sorry to say but you sound like a total arsehole. at least stella was not so far up himself he could chew on his tonsils. We ave a word for people like you but I wouldn't want to insult them.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

P.S And I dont mean that stella was up himself at all , far from it.

7. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

Consarnit!

8. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

Also, fun fact: There are more usernames with cons in this forum than there are pros

9. connectingdots1

connectingdots1 New Member

Well you must admit that he quickly changed his tune from thinking it would drop as low as $22 or $27/oz to suddenly posting a video 2 Days after mine in which I accidentally hit the wrong tab while making a Fukushima update on May 11th and mentioned how silver had just about hit the lowest point. the very next day it fell to $33.50 as I had expected it would.

If look at the chart below, take notice of the asymmetry in the charts, this was my first opportunity to personal observe the manipulation of silver. This isn't rocket science folks, I realize some of my videos aren't run of the mill stuff average information but seriously if any one of you spent as time as I have researching this manipulation scam....well suffice it to say most of you would have would have quit working and would be sitting at home full-time like I am and making real money from their scams!

enjoy the view..

[​IMG]
    Source:

10. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

I wear a tin foil hat and know how badly this game is rigged.

I don't hold silver to make profits, I hold it for the bad times.
    What if you get caught with your shorts down when GFC2 happens?
    You might end up selling out like stellaconcepts right? :p

I'm more about productivity than investing. ;)

11. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

Don't you mean conspiracy? :p

It's all the rage these days.

In fact, I'm going to emphasise it in my signiture.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

MMMPPHHT I am enjoying a great view of the current 3 day chart at the moment M8, (I can get this myself by the way). Seriously if you really want to have a stab at someone it is best to come armed with something more than a wet feather when going up against a short barrel shotty packing solids. (you might also want to consider packing lubricant and prophylactics posting here).

Your a bit like a gate crasher M8 , Even if you are right and Stella is wrong (but well ummmm ?) you got me offside straight off and ya follow up is even worse then your first attempt, at the moment your sphincter is outshining your tongue on the presentation stakes and you are giving good Canadian people a bad reputation.

We suffer from a bad case of tall poppy syndrome down here But we like weeds even less.

13. Captain Kookaburra

Captain Kookaburra Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Q: What do you call someone with nothing better to do than serially troll forum after forum, cyber-stalking individuals who clearly have a better handle on economic reality than themselves?

A: Condescending

14. hem9

hem9 Active Member Silver Stacker

There are only 2 facts to this story. Firstly, when you started your video with the stuff about the "con" in the name when your own name had the same word shows me and should show anyone with intelligence the quality of your information and the intelligence of your arguments. Secondly, you are down what?! 40% from the high, if he buys now (which he is) he is up the same 40%. I know where I wanna be in this equation.

15. Ernster

Ernster New Member

connectingdots1, the truth is you couldn't connect 2 pieces of shit with super glue if your life depended on it, let alone do any worthwhile, intelligent investigation work.

You deserve every bit of criticism you are getting.

16. stellaconcepts

stellaconcepts New Member

Hey connectingdots1, you little mentalist...

I predicted 27-33 on the 26th of April when it was $47.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUM17Mj0dR0

I nailed the call. You can only dream of having a clue. You're webbots called for $65 next month. OMG!! Start Listening from 5 mins - i said we'd retest the new highs... we did.... and from 7:00 mins i called the retrace down to $33-27.

But I also hate to tell you - we are going lower than $33 In my opinion.

You were WEEKS late brother!

17. stellaconcepts

18. stellaconcepts

im gonna upload to my channel. freaking hillarious vid.

19. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

You made my day Ernster :D

20. rbaggio

rbaggio Active Member Silver Stacker

Hilarious vid.

However, this thread is going downhill fast .....