StellaConcepts $50,000 Trading Challenge - Discussion

Discussion in 'Silver' started by goldpelican, Feb 19, 2013.

1. BamaGuy

BamaGuy New Member

Huh? He made 10 predictions and was right on 1 of them? Appears he sank his entire net worth trying to catch falling knife and slunk off into the night. His only claim to fame being a sticky at the top of this forum.

2. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

^^^^ BamaGuy !Please enlighten us on the other 9.

Regards Errol 43

3. BamaGuy

BamaGuy New Member

Seriously? How many "Buying here", "I'm all in" "This is the bottom" "We won't see $xx.xx" Type posts are in this thread alone?

The man bucked the deck. One thing a junior investor learns on day one.

4. Altima

Altima Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hmm. Well what do you reckon the market will be at? Care to make some calls? It's easy to criticize people, not easy to make constructive criticisms.

Would help if you could dissect his predictions to see what went wrong, instead of just pointing it out.

Just saying. :)

5. BamaGuy

BamaGuy New Member

He bucked a landslide....You don't bet on black just because the roulette wheel has hit red 8x in a row. Fundamentals drive the price of silver regardless of what anyone on the paranoid side believes(long term). Without a black swan event I don't see us going back up until demand goes up/miners go offline in greater numbers

ETF's and speculation drove the price to $49. That is still unwinding. Silver has been $5 most of my life. Just because it costs more to extract doesn't mean it can't go back there. As long as miners can still dilute existing shareholders,they will keep digging.

Now to my prognostication. I think we will see $15.xx in 2013.. Possibly even $12.xx.. 2014 IMO will see sub $10 silver and sub $1000 gold.

6. C.H.

C.H. Active Member Silver Stacker

Mr. President,

I understand your desire to make sure that people around the world keep using the toilet paper you print and call money, but your government just doesn't posses enough physical gold/silver to keep this game.

Keep dreaming Mr. President.

P.S. Not that I'm very fond of Stella guy.

7. BamaGuy

BamaGuy New Member

Are you seriously saying that the President is in on the supposed manipulation of the price of silver & gold?

I'm struggling really hard to make sense of your reply.

8. C.H.

This was a shot at your nick name. A bit tired of the weak hands and perma bears during this dip.
    I don't know what the actual president knows or doing, but:
    Fed Reserve, which neither Federal nor does it have any reserves are definitely in on this, through their buddies/subsidiaries/sponsors: GS, JPM, etc.

and president is definitely interested in keeping the fiat game going as long as possible.

Makes sense now?

9. BamaGuy

BamaGuy New Member

It took me a few minutes to figure this out as well..

Bama is a place..Short for Alabama http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama

Guy is self explanatory I hope http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis

Any more thought provoking responses? I apologize to the rest of this forum that I had to lower my IQ about 50 points to get on this persons level..

10. C.H.

Didn't know that Alabama is also called Bama, I apologise, just thought you were conservative/liberal.

I have no problem with you posing to be an uber intelligent guy, just don't be offended then not every body reply nice to your "silver dumping" posts in every single thread
    on the forum called: "Silver Stackers".

I repeat to the all the weak hands/perma bears:
    Just post your stack on the trading forum for SPOT and shut up - we will happily relieve you of your "problem".
    If you don't have anything, then your posts don't worth much, unless you really planing to "back up the truck" on the next dip.

11. BamaGuy

BamaGuy New Member

So now you're not only questioning people as to why they are here,you are demanding proof of silver ownership?

Are you the owner of this board?

FWIW,I own plenty of silver and gold. Weak hands is one of the top 5 stupidest descriptions of anyone in the silver community. I'm here to share & gain knowledge. For some reason this bothers you. May I suggest ignoring my posts maybe?

12. Questioning a persons' intelligence because they are unaware of local vernacular and jargon in another country is preposterous.
    Would you be considered less intelligent here cobber if you didn't know how to pronounce Brisbayne, as Americans pronounce it, or would you be called stupid because of your accent? No!
    I think your posts may be received more favorably when you show some common courtesy, however I find not only your constantly negative posts are of no great interest but your appalling attitude puts me off more so.
    I find myself asking the same question. Why are you here?

13. hennypenny

hennypenny New Member

14. BamaGuy

BamaGuy New Member

I'm sorry... I reply "In Kind"

I give meaningful thought out responses backed up with facts on my trading positions & just get attacked. I understand that this is a silver site. I own silver. There's a lot for me to learn here & I feel like I have a little bit to offer.

What I won't do is entertain any beliefs of people who post perma bear,manipilation,comex default,confiscation,to da moon or silly beliefs like that.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

You think it's silly to believe the paper markets for gold and silver are manipulated? Bahahahahahaha :lol:

Hahahahahahahahaha :lol:

16. BamaGuy

BamaGuy New Member

If you truly believe this,why would you play?

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Cheap silver

18. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

can you ask the manipulator himself? or will you ask the manipulator yourself?

I can be a better manipulator you know :LOL:

19. Golden ChipMunk

Golden ChipMunk Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

Settle down guys. We all here for the same reason, it is only different believe.

The thing that we stash are gold, silver and the rest of precious metal.

This arguements, disagreement not going to solve what we should knows.
    So lets get cooking.

20. Ok, I'll buy into the manipulation thing just for a moment although superfluous and silly it may be to believe in such things.
    It's perfectly clear that any financial instrument is manipulated to greater or lesser degrees.
    If the Libor caper does not convince any one that the big financial players are all crooks then what fools paradise are you living in?
    What the hell is the Feds' QE program but openly mandated manipulation?
    We live in a corrupt society and some of us try to adapt to the rigged game to hopefully either just stay afloat or possibly come out ahead of the game.
    Of course there is manipulation in all markets, PM's are not a sacred cow in this, the only part of this I would find debatable is the methods and scope of the manipulation
    I just spread my bets as diversely as possible and hope enough of them synchronize with the bets made by the puppet masters to keep me ahead of the game.