Silver Market In Disarray After Benchmark Price Fix Manipulation

Discussion in 'Silver' started by windmill2, Feb 1, 2016.

1. silversearcher

silversearcher Active Member Silver Stacker

I've given up reading posts from company paid shills....

2. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yup, "own my decisions" :) - as opposed to claiming I would have been right had it not bee for some criminal, scoundrel, blah blah blah.
    I don't admit to using derivatives, as admitting suggests wrong doing or guilt - I gladly broadcast that the game is there to be played, and that I like to play it. :)
    In fact, you missed my favourite - CFD's. They are the ultimate derivative, because they are pretend paper! :lol:
    It is funny you see me as acting like a fool?
    If foolish is profitably exploiting opportunities that are presented to everyone for the taking, then I'll fool-it-up everyday of the week.
    If foolish is sitting naked long on phys while watching it sink, only to pretend I was really correct, but ... then foolish I am not.
    BTW, my tag line is borrowed from one very intelligent SS member here - I can't claim it as my own. It has attracted a lot of attention recently, but that does not make it trollish - it is simply an easy diversionary target for those that disagree with me, but need an easier mark than the foregoing conversation. Maybe it hits some nerves every now and then, but that could be because often the truth hurts.

3. wrcmad

Case in point - see point No.'s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 here: http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-879338.html#p879338

4. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Still wondering what happens if trust in the fix falls apart and everyone ignores it. Would the price become more volatile? Would we see a large rise or fall?

5. wrcmad

It is already happening - they are just moving to COMEX.
    No noticeable change.

6. Ronnie 666

Ronnie 666 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Why are you (wrcmad) commenting on the metals market wasn't it your stated position that the only option is to go short metals and long stocks. :D How is that working out for you :D :D :D if you cant remember let me know and I will post your statement from just a few weeks back. I must be honest you timed it perfectly almost to the minute when metals took off. Pity you were heading 180 degrees in the wrong direction. I do realise your memory is not what it used to be.......:D so let me know and I will refresh it for you.

In wrcmad's opinion the comex is just peachy... If his advice is as good as his short position in metals my advice is run for the hills.
    I don't know why anyone would want to listen to this......boredom ?

Acting like a fool yes wrcmad ....you do it to perfection....

7. wrcmad

Oh dear.
    Stupid is still stalking me.
    That backwardation thread must still be smarting, hey Baldrick? :lol:
    Maybe your not as stupid as you appear - maybe you just have really bad luck when you try to think?

8. silversearcher

silversearcher Active Member Silver Stacker

Although I haven't read all wrcmad's posts he comes across as a self confessed paperbug. To me that's OK as there are plenty of paperbugs out there as apposed to goldbugs. What gets me are the company shills that infiltrate forums, blogs and other peoples websites under the guise of being totally impartial or non biased. Usually they are employed by the largest fractional reserve paper bullion schemes in the world and will often spruik futures contracts, GLD and unallocated accounts. As professional representatives of their companies they call out anyone who opposes them or their company, as this is what they are paid to do. They defend their product to the hilt even when hard evidence is provided to suggest otherwise. To add to this, they will lash out to those who oppose them and call them trolls (which incidentally is a illegal offense and should be reported to police). This type of behaviour shows a high level unprofessionality from any company representative that targets the general public. As for those who wish to dabble in paper contracts, GLD and unallocated accounts so be it. As it's their money, not mine.

9. wrcmad

Fair call.
    I don't have much time for company shills either - especially the likes of Maloney, Morgan, Schiff, Sprott etc.

As for lashing out at someone with a difference of opinion, and calling someone a troll, do you mean like this?:

10. Ronnie 666

Thanks for the comments SS. I have no problem members expressing themselves- right or wrong. Unfortunately wrcmad thinks that bullying and berating others Is a means to cover his serious shortcomings. He only responds by attacking the messenger. When his errors are revealed like his terrible call on the current market, his response is - I am stupid. Then his next step is to start using four letter words and get banned - seen it before, haven't you? I think people on SS should take what is said with a pinch of salt especially what come out of wrcmad's posts. Think for yourself.

11. wrcmad

Oh FFS you big sook.
    You followed me here and attacked. :lol:
    You pop up and whinge about me, across multiple threads, using fabricated and unrelated rubbish from weeks ago, to anyone who listens - like a tweenie school girl - then have the dopiness to point the finger at me for berating people?. Yet, you have nothing constructive to say?
    Go and cry somewhere else.
    Better still get educated, it may make you look a little less childish. :)

[​IMG]

12. Ronnie 666

There he goes - timed to perfection.....lol

13. wrcmad

[​IMG]

14. Ronnie 666

[​IMG]

AGAIN !!

15. Alfie

Alfie Active Member

No I think he means this
    wrcmad wrote:

'Zerobrains' 'zeroidea'

'like a tweenie school girl - then have the dopiness......it may make you look a little less childish'

I like learning stuff about PM and this forum is an excellent platform for it, wrcmad you often attack the player instead of staying on topic, I got sick of your antics a few years back and stopped posting, why don't you take some of the shill out of your comments and focus on the topic at hand which no-one can deny, you have plenty to offer

16. wrcmad

Seriously??!! You are upset because I referred to a one-eyed-internet-hack-journalist using a satirical term of endearment?
    Not sure if you are for real or not? :/
    You must really get upset at the names other members use to refer to some in the upper echelons, such as Politicians, RBA Chairman, Investment Bankers etc.?
    I am so bemused by this comment, I am struggling to dignify it with a response, so I will leave you with this:

Years ago, my then 5-year-old daughter came home from kindergarten very upset because her best friend had said that "her flower was smelly". I had no response, and referred it on to her mother, assuming it must be a "women thing". :D

This ^ is fascinating. It is a perfect example of the mechanics of this forum at the moment.
    Read the thread again - I was addressing the topic at hand.
    The quote you used was in direct retaliation to an unprovoked an unrelated personal attack on me. ;)
    Yet you point the finger at me for attacking the player?
    Please, show me a thread where I have initiated a personal attack - because I can tell you now that it is (99.99% of the time ;)) in retaliation or provoked.

I know this is a PM forum, and I stack too, but that does not obligate me to blindly follow the unwritten faith and subscribe to it's doctrine.
    I like challenging the status quo, and playing devils advocate - and I always substantiate it with pertinent and factual information.
    The common reaction here for someone in disagreement with my opinion is to pull the victim card as a lame response, start recruiting the mob to paint me in a negative light, and label me as an attacker.

If seeking the truth makes me a shill, troll, attacker, provider of antics, etc., then so be it.
    I make no apologies, as this is a discussion thread where various ideas are supposed be thrashed out.
    Besides, I am so used to it now, it is water off a ducks back.
    If I hold an asset, I like to get a range of opinions and perspectives from various participants, as it often sheds light on something I may have missed.
    It is a shame the majority here don't have the same objective.

17. Ronnie 666

Don't worry Alfie wrcmad is just a bit sore after his pm shorts took a hit in their private parts. He gets a bit grouchie at times when this happens :D

18. wrcmad

And there is part of your provocative mob, playing victim on queue, Alfie. ;)
    Stupidity is predictable. :)

And Ronnie, my previous description of you is still valid - it was worth the symbolic spell in the naughty corner too.
    Seems the forum hierarchy didn't disagree with me either - it remains still there in black and white. :lol: :p

Given the contents of this current thread (and a few recent ones), I'm a little bewildered by this post though?: http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-844473.html#p844473
    Hoping it's not also dependant on one's pledge to the faith? :rolleyes:

19. Alfie

Alfie Active Member

Isn't it amazing how wrcmad takes the moral high ground when he gets called out
    The quote I referred to was a personalised attack by you fulla!
    Chill mate, be a duck and let the water fall off your back as you say
    Quack quack!

20. Ronnie 666

Yes Alfie he can hurl insult our way by the bucket load, but when his shortcoming are exposed then we are "cyber bullies". Very strange behaviour.