Royal Silver Company CEO Brian McConnell

Discussion in 'Silver' started by aussilver, Aug 21, 2013.

1. aussilver

aussilver Member Silver Stacker

Time for another RSC thread as usual promises promises!! I have had nothing but patience with Brian but im over that!!

email from Brian start of July

Royal Silver Mint
    2013-07-01 02:31:22 Dear xxx
    I've returned to the company I founded and am beginning to sort things out after leaving service and delivery with employees. I've contracted silver and will be refining and making coins this week and next to fill optionals and cash orders.

Everybody who placed an optional coin order at high prices, which we have not delivered, will be given a chance to change their order to today's price level. Fair is fair. You invested with me and deserve the best treatment. Please use your Member account to respond, so I can see it.

I'll be in contact soon with details.

Thank you.
    Best regards,
    Brian McConnell, CEO

Wondering how many others are still in this boat?Skype tells me Brian is in Algeria!! What are your views ? Is the business even running? Are they bankrupt? Is Brian just another crook Ceo?

2. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Why risk it? At the time this offer was first posted on ss I wondered who would risk there money for the offered return..

To me this is more risky than a paper promise silver contract or unallocated silver storage.

If you don't hold it you don't own it.. Anything else you'd need a decent reward...

Id get my $$$ back and put it in physical that I could secure immediately..

He may or may not intent to fufill all orders but either way.. It's just silver... Get it elsewhere minus the hassle

1for1

3. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE WAITING FOR YOUR ORDER OR YOU ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED WITH RSC AND WAITING FOR REFUND. AUSSILVER DOES NOT NEED THIS THREAD CLOSED.

I also am concerned as the last email from Brian reassured me that the orders
    were being filled and honored. That was on the 28th July in email from Brian below and I have not heard from him since.
    I also need answers not only for myself but other people that are waiting.

Brian McConnell

28 Jul

to me
    Maggie:

I have enough silver for 16,000 coins. I won't take pre-payment, until the coins are ready to go.

WE ARE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU BRIAN.

4. Lunty

Lunty New Member Silver Stacker

Still waiting, waiting, waiting and waiting for two refunds and over 11 months of free coin. :(

5. wa22a87

wa22a87 Member

I decided to see what was going on, so i went to the website in july and emailed the contact us email, saying i was interested in some rounds, saying ive read into the company and their delivery issues, and asked how long it would take to get delivery to Australia if i purchased.

This is reply from Brian on the 19th July 2013

As luck would have it, we are finally making enough coins to catch up with our customers. Our reputation has suffered because of poor delivery, and even worse communications, but I plan to change the website, bring back our best customer service rep, catch up with everybody, and try and re-build our former status as a highly-regarded private mint.

I'd be honored to receive your business. We will be sending a large lot of coins to our Australian distributor next week, and can include yours. Maggie can charge you, once the coins arrive. You don't have to pay up-front.

Please order from our online store, and include a note saying that Brian will send your coins to Maggie, who will collect from you when the coins arrive Australia. Thank you.

Best regards

Brian

So who knows what will happen.
    Hopefully we can all stop waiting and everyone gets their orders, including me, and they get back on the right track, because in my opinion, they do make some wonderful rounds

6. dross

dross Active Member

What a piece of work Brian McConnell is, we have been waiting for 14 months for coins from this crook & just like everyone one else its broken promise after broken promise, telling customers one thing directly in emails while either ignoring his Australian distributor (Maggie) pleas on her customers behalf or feeding her completely different information.

I've noticed the only time a few coins seem too get sent to people is when spot is below a certain dollar value. Obviously he's producing nothing of his own in the way of raw material, Guess he told the truth about one thing (& one thing only), he does have the worlds most environmentally kind process in place, "produce jack yourself" then zero emissions.

Do not order from Brian McConnell / Royal silver company until he proves he can deliver to all those who's money he's already taken (spent). If he does (not talks about it / promises to) then & only then even entertain the thought of risking a single cent on this so called business.

Can't wait for the next rendition of "cry me a river" from poor Brian, burdened by so many impatience unreasonable customers & surrounded by totally incompetent staff all located in the ass end of nowhere.

7. Thor122

Thor122 New Member

Me too. More than 15 months of free coin
    Dont answer the emails.
    Bad for the business

8. aussilver

aussilver Member Silver Stacker

So Brians skype still has him in Algeria but have not seen him online since i started this thread!!Why is he in Algeria and not in Bolivia making coins to fill orders?Until i/we get a response my guess is Royal Silver is not even in operation.
    Apart from people that are dealing with Maggie it seems there arent may on the forum that are owed money/silver.If there are others please pm me(you will remain anonymous) as im trying to get some idea of who is still owed.I personally am looking into where we stand and what can be done.
    Brian needs to stand up and be accountable for his win win investment.
    WHERE ARE YOU BRIAN McCONNELL?
    DO YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY?
    From what i see i would say the website has not been updated maybe for the whole of this year but is still open for business(taking money).This has been said before but needs to be said again...
    DO NOT DO ANY DEALINGS WITH BRIAN McCONNELL OR ROYAL SILVER COMPANY!!

9. Silvercross

Silvercross Member

10. Maggie

Silvershow, I would like to know who is taking money for his show?
    Are you owed money or coins by RSC?

11. Lurkalot

Lurkalot New Member

"Fair is fair. You invested with me and deserve the best treatment"

Good grief, is he serious?

If it wasn't for the fact that many decent and honest folk are suffering greatly because of their involvement with this company..... that would be funny.

12. Silvercross

Silvercross Member

The last thread was dated back in 2011 and it seems as if nothing has changed and if not its getting worse people still promote and help the cause .
    In the end no matter what money is traded and this is why there is yet another thread on RSC .

And Maggie are you saying in some way that if I was waiting for coins than I would have only been able to have purchased them through yourself ?

13. ragau

ragau New Member

Hi aussilver & Maggie,

Both my son and I 'invested' in the RSM Silver Bonds and both waiting for 11 coins each. As with everyone else, we aren't getting responses to our emails. So you can add us to you list.

R.

14. Maggie

Silvercross

I am saying that unless you have direct involvement in this situation as a customer waiting for an order, coin entitlements or a refund from RSC, then with all due respect I insist that you do not derail this thread.

Apologies for my typo of your username previously.

15. Silvercross

Silvercross Member

Maggie I'm in no way trying to derail this thread and I cannot see why you would not want it bought to the attention of everyone on this forum that the Royal silver company have had a pretty solid record of not supplying there products to there customers.

The old thread that was once here was a reminder to all those within the silverstackers community.

My wife bought silver bonds from Brian in 2011 through there website and placed and payed for a large amount of coins, after the same problems that were experienced here and that people seem to not want others to be aware of they did arrive but 33 coins short.

Eighteen months of emails with no replays and no coins so I believe I've earn the right on my wife's behalf to post on such a thread and others are tip toeing around the subject so not to upset the apple cart.

Moderator would it be fair to close down a thread that has alerted others to the misery of the dealings done by the Royal Silver Company ?

If it was a government or bank people here would be all over this thread but I feel as if something is being protected 'maybe the truth three years on.

16. Maggie

Hopefully no moderater will take this thread down Silvercross, my very reason I ask no one derail this thread and unless you are directly involved please don't comment.
    You are certainly entitled to be here as much as anyone and your comments are welcomed.
    I would like to add for those that don't know, I am doing my best to help each
    person where I can.

17. dross

dross Active Member

Anyone who's read any of my comments regarding this issue, either on this thread or the original knows the last thing you could say i was doing was "Tiptoeing around" anything. Short of going postal (in the written manner) & running him over with the dam apple cart I think it fair to say i have warned people & called Brian McConman out for the low life he really is.

18. mikedm

mikedm New Member

Any news on the 16,000 ounces?

19. Maggie

I hear from people who are concerned about their refunds and orders daily
    People from far and wide they are reading what we put here and commenting.

20. mikedm

mikedm New Member

I think Brian wants to make good, perhaps a copy of a receipt for the 16,000 oz might give us confidence. It will just take time.