Royal Silver Company CEO Brian McConnell

Discussion in 'Silver' started by aussilver, Aug 21, 2013.

1. scone

scone Active Member Silver Stacker

intercepted by the government and wasted?

2. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

Not at all, bought some world silver coins of this bloke, he was ecstatic!

[​IMG]

3. ironwood

ironwood Active Member Silver Stacker

Some people just can't help themselves. :rolleyes:

4. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

What are you, the thread police Ironwood???

5. scone

only when he's not making false allegations

6. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I thought that was my job description :D

7. Ghost

Ghost Member Silver Stacker

I have a "bridge" that I'd like to sell you... :D

8. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Are you really that dense? I said they had a good "story". And the coins are nice, especially the macaw. I didn't suffer any losses ghost, my interest has been in helping those recover what can be recovered. This thread is getting seriously sidetracked and I am out of here. I will continue to provide any information I get through pms and those who are affected can decide what to make public.

9. Thor122

Thor122 New Member

News september 29 year 2013

http://lapatriaenlinea.com/?nota=158634

the paragraph with royal silver company:
    "El presidente de la Comibol Marcelino Quispe, dio cuenta que en octubre de 2012 la Direccin de Proyectos de Comibol en coordinacin con la empresa Royal Silver elabora un estudio TESA para la instalacin de una planta hidrometalurgia; propsito que tampoco lleg a concretarse"

Say: the comibol deal with royal company not make. Never make a deal.

10. markcoinoz

markcoinoz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Translation:

Is indefinitely postpones project in Oruro and Potosi

International companies have no interest to install zinc refineries

International companies specialized in the installation of foundries, while on three occasions sent them direct invitations, have no interest in the project of construction of the plant hydrometallurgy of Zinc in Oruro, according to report of the President of the Corporacin Minera de Bolivia (Comibol), Marcelino Quispe Lpez.

The Executive of the governmental Comibol, made aware that report in a letter to the Minister of mining, Mario Virreyra, who in turn reported the outcome of the advance of the installation project of Oruro and Potosi zinc smelters, the President of the Commission of economic policy planning and industrialization of the parliamentary Brigade of Oruro, Senator Ricardo Ailln lvarez.

Minister Virreira, the document, noted that the report on the recruitment process of the project of construction of the plant hydrometallurgy of Zinc in the Department of Oruro, was developed by the Comibol as responsible for the process.

The President of the Comibol Marcelino Quispe, realized that in October 2012 the Comibol project management in coordination with the Royal Silver company elaborates a TESA study for the installation of a plant hydrometallurgy; purpose that neither materialized.

He said that: "Three times is sent direct invitations, to international companies for the installation of two refineries of zinc in the departments of Oruro and Potosi, without any result," reporting that the hiring process is currently with terms of reference reviewed by a Commission that has made amendments to the previous documents, on the basis of recommendations made to the technical management and operations of the Comibol, according to Quispe.

According to the technical report, "is considered of great importance before the sent invitations to selected companies, that the Comibol carried out an inventory of all production of zinc in the country, in order to know that amount is produced".

Also at the time of inventory production must provide representative samples of the different concentrates for their chemical and mineralogical characterization, to qualify of high, medium and low grade concentrates, as well as the classification of concentrated simple type esfaleritico or complex as the marmatiticos, so that companies interested in build smelting of zinc "can see the types of refineries (priometalurgicas or hydrometallurgical) adapted to the production of zinc in Bolivia and to carry out his proposals with greater technical support", according to the report of the members of the review Commission, Jorge Medina Ramrez and Digenes Roque Ticona, sent to the technical manager and operations of Comibol, Zelma Andia Valverde.

On the other hand, "in relation to the location of refineries, the Commission considers Comibol must present to the undertakings concerned a list with alternative, both in Oruro and Potosi places, so these the bidder can select which creates more convenient.

The first direct hiring process was carried out on May 11, 2012, but to date interest of companies no Internments in the implementation of refining of zinc in Oruro and Potos, which shows that it has been more than one year and means, without any positive result, by which parliamentary Brigade will recommend takes place an open international tenderto realize this project is in its infancy, according to Senator Ricardo Ailln.

The project manager of the Comibol, Jos Ramiro Zanabria, in its report on the progress of the bidding, said that to not have prospered three tenders, means that no contract there is and that the subsequent reasoning included the conclusions of the "Symposium, heading to the industrialization of Zinc", clearly show the delicacy of treatment for the purpose of implementation of the two refineries of zinc in Oruro and Potosi

11. wa22a87

wa22a87 Member

Has anyone uncovered any more information???

Has anyone tried calling RSC directly?

12. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

For some time now the price of the Silver Rounds is $22.11USD

Doesn't add up.

13. aussilver

aussilver Member Silver Stacker

Hey Maggie it actually does add up. Brian McConnell has taken us all for a ride.He obviously had enough to pay out when the last SS member made a fuss about the company .Anybody(myself) who sat back with some faith in the company(and listened to his Bullshit) it doesnt look good for.He lied to us right up to the last communication there was.From what i know there could be quite a few people looking for him,so hopefully he will get whats coming /owed(to us).Sleep well BRIAN MCCONNELL !!

I would like this thread to continue on track(Owed buy Brian McConnell/RoyalSilver) but back to the 2nd post Quote Maggie"PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE WAITING FOR YOUR ORDER OR YOU ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED WITH RSC AND WAITING FOR REFUND. AUSSILVER DOES NOT NEED THIS THREAD CLOSED.So if you want a Royalsilver banter thread start one.

14. Thurstan

Thurstan New Member

Maggie
    I am owed coins and a membership refund.
    All was good for a while. I have some nice coins from royalsilver. No response from Brian for a long time now. My guess is that this is a ponzu scheme.

15. Dellers

Dellers Member Silver Stacker

I can't believe this is still going on. I got my fingers crossed for Maggie and others but it just ain't looking good :-/

16. koolooka

koolooka Member Silver Stacker

17. alexisio

alexisio New Member Silver Stacker

Here we go again !

18. scone

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL1foQKD3OI[/youtube]

19. wa22a87

wa22a87 Member

problem is, is that the coin looks good...

20. tdeshazo

tdeshazo New Member

Dear Silver Stacker's Members:

We are gathering additional information about Royal Silver and Brian McConnell deliveries or non-deliveries of "paid for purchases" of silver coins or other precious metals from Royal Silver or any entity(ies) or person(s) who acted on behalf of Royal Silver and or Brian McConnell including as agents or transfer agents. If you were or are a buyer of silver coins or precious metals from Royal Silver, and or any party or agent related to Royal Silver, still waiting outstanding deliveries that have not been fulfilled greater than six (6) months from date of purchase or order? If so, did you confirm your purchase with Royal Silver or its agents using electronic email and the internet, telephonic contact (US landlines, cell phones, Skype, or other telecom service originating in or receiving calls within the United States or Canada) and were your payment(s) made by credit card, or bank wire transfer through the US Federal Reserve System, and have the documentation to support your purchase and correspondence showing your attempt to receive deliveries and or refunds, and too if you are not located in the United States or its Territories, or Canada, but are U.S. or Canadian Citizens anywhere in the world that has purchased by payment and have not been delivered coins or precious metals from Royal Silver, Brian McConnell. et al. we would like to learn of those details.

Thank you,

Thomas De Shazo
    Weststone Resources
    Boise Idaho