RATE YOUR BULLION DEALER .

Discussion in 'Silver' started by silversearcher, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Luker

Luker Member

I am in Canada. I mainly buy my bullion from either Canadian Bullion Services or SilverGoldBull. CBS was my go to online store until I stumbled across SilverGoldBull. I originally switched to the latter as it had more/easier/cheaper payment options. With CBC I would need to go into my local bank branch to make a wire transfer for which my bank charged $30 to send, plus the company charged $15 to receive (so typically to justify these charges I would order $1000 of product at a time. SilverGoldBull does e-transfer of funds. This only costs me $1.50 and the company typically receives the funds within an hour or two. Canada Bullion services now also allows payment via this method. Both have shipping costs that are typically only $9.99 and I receive the product within 1-2 days of it being shipped.

There has been some talk recently about the R.C.M. decreasing the allocation of Maples and 10oz bars to distributors. My go to store since January (SilverGoldBull) had no 2014 Maples over the past weekend (but had the costlier 2015s) and were surprisingly out of the 10oz bars. But Canadian Bullion Services yesterday had the 10oz bars and I ordered 5 from them yesterday. I received an e-mail with 24 hours, that they had shipped. That is awesome service in my mind. I should note that the quality has always been top notch from both companies, and their customer service has also been excellent.

Cheers,
    Luker

2. Aureus

Aureus Active Member Silver Stacker

Do we want to be honest when it comes to negative reviews? because there is one business in melbourne that has wasted so much of my time I would almost recommend people do not go to them.
    Particularly when goldstackers is so close by.

Those in the know can fill in the missing pieces.

3. valuecreator

valuecreator Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

diplomatically.

4. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

:lol:
    I know who your talking about ;)
    But I'm afraid that "ALL" the bullion dealers are on here , lurking in the background looking for anything bad being mentioned about them :/
    Don't worry , ;)
    But I want /can't say anymore :eek:

5. Aureus

Aureus Active Member Silver Stacker

Aye, no doubt they are. No doubt some also would threaten me or worse if I went into detail publicly about my experiences with them also.
    So I'll bite my tongue and suggest people deal with goldstackers if in Melbourne, never needed to call them for a failed appointment.

And at this stage if any business in Melbourne raises an eyebrow at my posts, remember that would be a self admission of guilt given I have not mentioned the business name, so get your bloody act together.

6. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I imagine it would be a hard type of industry to work in having to regularly deal with idiots and arseholes.

7. silversearcher

silversearcher Active Member Silver Stacker

Well listed...I forgot to mention in the ratings ease of setting up a account. Goldstackers and Perth bullion company are easy and no fuss to set up a account. Some other dealers require so much information. So difficult, gets to the point where you have to hand in your first born as collateral.

8. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

Two way street! nothing comes from nothing only trouble is some people think it does. :)

9. Trowsa

Trowsa Member

Only began buying silver coins and pamps at the start of this year and so far have only purchased through ABC Bullion and found them to be satisfactory.