Profile of a stacker....

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Audeamus, May 13, 2014.

1. Audeamus

Audeamus Member

New Addition

The Silverholic - often thought to have descended from the Dragon stacker (above), but strayed toward silver due finacial woes. Unfortunately, like most creatures of addiction the Siverholic often finds themselves short of fiat with plenty of silver and very little cash when they need it most. The Siverholic is a loyal soul but notoriously unreliable. Most often found in the company of the Gen Y stacker, generally trying to flog car parts for silver or cash, more often than not the Pure stacker has beaten them to it. The higher functioning of the Silverholics is often mistaken for a Crow, the telling feature of difference is generally the hi rate of relationship failures with a directly proportional number of offspring. A true Silverholic has a slight bluish/silver complection from the od nip of Colloidal Silver. With council, generally via Silverholics Anonymous, a punter of addiction can make the transition to Crow, however, it must be stressed this very rare and more often than not the ways of old overwhelm the weak and a return to the old friend that is silver is never far away.

2. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

read like a horosscoope

3. Torcan

Torcan New Member Silver Stacker

Ditto

except for the part of leaving it for the next generation of crows, Imma going to sell the whole kaboodle off and enjoy it at a certain time.
    If, i expire before that time
    then the next generation can do what he wants with it.

4. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

Closest to Crow Stacker here.

5. ryan71

ryan71 Member

Very clever. Like a couple guys mentioned, you need a PIRATE stacker and maybe a PREPPER stacker. Or maybe they are one in the same?

6. S. Ohno

S. Ohno Member

The KRAKEN - There is a stacker that is still unmentioned, which it is scarcely advisable to speak about on account of its size, because it will seem to most people incredible. There are only a very few who can speak upon it clearly, because it seldom shows its stack where it may be seen by laymen, and I suppose there are not many of this sort of stacker in the world. Most often in our tongue we call it "thoonzvag". Nor can I conclusively speak about the size of its stack, because the stack of one appears to be mixed up with that of another. Neither have I heard that one had been found dead; and it seems to me as though there must be no more than two in the world, and I deem that each is unable to reproduce itself, for I believe that they are always the same ones. Then too, neither would it do for other stackers if the thoonzvag were of such a number as other stackers, on account of their vastness, and how greedy they are. It is said to be the nature of these stackers that when one shall desire to buy, then it stretches up its finger to a small button pressing, and following this pressing comes forth a parabolic rise in the spot price, so that all kinds of stackers that have cash on hand will gather together, both small and large, believing they will get money for nothing; but this great stacker lets its buy orders stand open the while, and waits until there is no cash left. Then another button pressing is committed by its finger, and the spot price drops like (img). The other stackers with no cash left, are then forced to borrow money at an increased interest rate and sell their stacks to the KRAKEN.

7. robertc400

robertc400 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The TO DA MOON Stacker : He's the one that will purchase close to spot for half his stack. The other half is buying semi-numis & proof items hoping to flip them for a profit (lowering the average cost of his stack). Laughs all the way to the bank as spot goes up. Gets a little emotional as spot falls. Though he doesn't mind buying more as this also lowers the cost average of his stack. He also has the problem of needing to upgrade constantly, his safe size or the place to hide his wares. He is also so convinced of his TO DA MOON theory that he will even add to his mortgage to grow his stack. He will even let his children go without food just to add to his stack :). He usually knows little about charting and the such like, he just believes all that is said by the likes of Mike Maloney, King World News, USA Watchdog and other such like sources. He believes a pullback in spot price is just that, any thought of spot going so low for a decade and never getting his money back is just ludicrous. His faith in the TO DA MOON theory is so real that nothing is going to sadden him or stop from being happy, joyful and blissful in believing that one day he is going to be mega rich. As spot goes lower and lower, he just thinks that it gives him a chance to stack more, cost average down more, meaning that his sell price is also coming down and down too. It's a win win scenario. His glass is always half full. What a guy :).

Gotta be able to laugh at ones self as it is me to a tee (except for the children having no food part).

8. Bank Manager

Bank Manager Member Silver Stacker

To Da Moon !!

9. Shippeevt

Shippeevt Member

I think I'm a pure stacker with some definite gen-y attributes... But also have some crow qualities... Hmmm a puregenYcrow I guess.

10. Dtsahas

Dtsahas New Member

I'm more of a pure stacker. Not everything fits though. I'm new to the silver stacking community so please check out my first YouTube video(just an introduction of myself and my goals).

https://youtu.be/T5YjJGRxzf4

11. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

@ Dtsahas

Welcome to the SS forum. I hope you share, learn, and find some new friends here.

12. Silverpv

Silverpv New Member

Definitely a Gen Y stacker / To da Moon stacker.. Anything to get my cost basis down and my stack heavier!

13. Rad Dood

Rad Dood Member

Hilarious thread. Well done..

14. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

Lol there is no "Stacker profile" other than stacking lol

There are Stackers, PM dealers, Wannabe dealers and Flippers lol. Since the influx of cheap Chinese everything car boot sale and fleamarket traders have had to target new Silver Stackers, its the Gypo/Diddycoy in them,they cant help themselves lol.:lol: