No-coiners are so Mean :(

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by southerncross, Jan 3, 2018.

1. SilverDJ

SilverDJ Well-Known Member

Unless you got in in the last two months, crypto holders are still way ahead of any other investment. No no-coiners probably can't appreciate that.

southerncross likes this.
  2. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It's been a bit weird for a while here on SS.
    Most, apart from the educated section seem unable to separate Bitcoin
    from the other thousand odd Crypto's and equate the whole spectrum solely with Bitcion itself.

It gets really absurd when as a PM stacker yourself, you get completely inane arguments from evangelical types trying to save you from yourself.
    All while they have never taken the time themselves to research the obvious opportunities available on offer with Blockchain technology.

Or that of the disruptive Tech that is only months or years away on offer, if not already in use.

They neglect the fact that the ASX has already taken the tech on board, that the Perth Mint is about to create it's own Blockchain tech, that major banks are scrambling to get on board right now.

Infact their only solace seems to be their sheer joy when crypto drops. They then swarm out of their shelters en masse and rejoice with post's of "I told you so" and "I was right" while referencing the ever so stable prices of Gold and Silver in response, neglecting the 100-200-500 to 20,000% increases some of us have enjoyed over the last six months alone.

Step outside the holy grail of BTC itself and the returns can be balistic

The last three months alone,
    I could of cashed out the equivalent of an original "investment" from previous profits of less than 3 K to over 60K (at current value) from only two crypto purchases alone.
    Or I could of sat on 2 Oz of Gold from the start and be up like a $100 dollars maybe now.

I hold way more than a couple of cryptos, plus a bunch of Gold and Silver as well.

Q is why are you No coiners trying to save me from myself, or others ?

3. whay

whay Active Member

Why? - caused by fearful crypto-ignorant noobs
    Bought more yesterday. Will buy more today. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4. southerncross

Exactly, I hold a bunch of Crypto's that are up 300-1000 % and none of them are BTC.

No Coiners are like moths at a light bulb, Edison's first one even,.
    Meanwhile while Flouro and LED's and strobes are flashing away in the background and displaying all the potential,
    they can't even see colour yet.

5. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

OT but moths are good cane toad bait . Leave a light on at night & the toads hang around the bottom waiting for the moths to fall for a free feed then you skewer them like a kebab & bury them or throw them over the neighbours fence you dislike.... just doing my bit for the environment . :p

6. southerncross

Dettol in a spray bottle works a treat reno, twist it out to jet spray and get a bit of target practice in. knocks them for six
    and they just hop off to the neighbours on their own.

renovator likes this.
  7. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

pf.gif

8. southerncross

LOL Stoic, then on the rebound we get

9. southerncross

Where are all the Toldyaso's/Iwasright's gone ? I think we need another 30% drop to get them all back again less things get even more boring around here.
    Hodl's is what Hodl's does and unless you bought after Dec 1st/17 you are equal or up on your purchase at the moment.
    And Gold and Silver...? Just go click https://coinmarketcap.com/ and take a look at the possible 24/hr returns one can get riding just the day trade alone, let alone the total market fluctuations.

Stoic Phoenix likes this.
  10. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

SC,

The 50% retracement level is at or near $13K. If BC breaks through that and keeps going up you might be on to something. I don't have a dog in this fight, but if I had to bet my $$$, I believe you will see further downside if/when that point is reached.

If you remember it was soon after they created futures contracts for BC that the blood letting really began (after reaching new highs). I think the big boys are letting this go back up so they can boofoo it back down. I hope I am wrong for all the BC folks here.