No-coiners are so Mean :(

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by southerncross, Jan 3, 2018.

1. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Sniff, all they do is pick on us all, run us down, make fun of us.
    I mean, it's like.... well you make 100% on a single Crypto, and they are all over you like
    you caused Global Warming all by yourself and shit.

200% gain in a week and their comments are all Godwins Law and all that. It's like you eat baby Kittens for breakfast by just skinning them alive and using full cream Milk to wash them down with.
    That's just wrong, we always cook them first.

300% Gain in a month just Triggers all sort's of Weird Shit. "Winter Is Coming" and Ser Jamie ain't wearing a Condom at all. Another lie, We Paid for that reinforced Condom, but Cercei has one tough pelvic floor and Cervix, just ask your little Sparrows.

Sort of Weird behavour, I don't think Ive seen in the last twenty years.

A bunch of Hair Shirt wearing, self flagellating types seem to have Nibbled their way out of the foundations of the forum and launched an attack all dressed in ANTIFA Garb.

Bubble, Greed, Pump, Ponzi, Broke, they chant, along with a long list of similes all day long .

It's all quite disturbing and also quite hurtful... Sniff. :( , how is one expected to maintain 100% gains each day in this sort of environment ? Mmmn yeah ok well that is quite easy... But how does one expect the Lambo's to be delivered under such stress ?

Yeah got you on that one huh ? ? ?

Counter Strike, What a we Want.... Lambo's.... when do we Want Erm..... Um, ....you gonna be home this Friday or what ? Dude I don't know just send them to the Yacht.

MMmmK. By Helicopter Again ?

Well how the fuck else are they going to get there ?

Such Greed.
    Such Organization.
    Such Lmbo's on a Yacht.

Such Haters.

Ooop's such looking for Doge on Laptop.

wrcmad and BuggedOut like this.
  2. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

You can keep the crate, but they'll want their straps back.

lamborghini_reventon_1.jpg

southerncross likes this.
  3. jerrygold

jerrygold Active Member Silver Stacker

I totally don't get nocoiners attitude. You don't have to like crypto but if you have any intelligence surely you can see how to make money with it.

You can hate crypto and make 1000% gains. You can call it a pyramid scheme and make 1000% gains. You can say its a scam and make 1000% gains. Why would you not make money while hating on it still? Such odd behaviour.

4. Soprano16

Soprano16 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Probably because non crypto lovers should be keeping to themselves and not trolling crypto lovers in the first place? Yes this is a silver stackers forum but this is a dedicated sub section to digital currencies. I don't see bank note lovers trolling the gold and silver sub sections etc

I don't see crypto lovers coming to this forum and bagging out stackers, but stackers love to bag out crypto lovers. I wonder why that might be? :rolleyes:

5. Cillvir73

Cillvir73 New Member

True. The hate is strong at the Kitco Gold forum. Every time something bad happens in crypto, the gold bugs descend on the crypto forum. I actually got banned from the site. Oh well.

On another note my buddy told me a story today. He was opening. A bank account a TDbank. He mentioned he was going to use it to fund a Coinbase account. The banked refused him. She said the were a “conservative’ bank and would not let him. Is that even legal?

6. mmm....shiney!

Couple of good points from that 15 min mark:

1. will require (and will get) mass adoption, we're a long way from that yet
    2. governments will regulate

The interesting thing about these two points is that firstly, we're not in a bubble phase yet a we are far from mass adoption, therefore the price sans government regulation would most likely rise further, secondly however, the impact on the crypto market when governments step in and regulate is an unknown and may in fact counter these potential price rises as result of mass adoption.

7. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That's a really good vid. Informative, factual and no real emotional arguments (I hate those)

But I did get a good laugh from the southercross OP. :p

8. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

9. REDBACK

REDBACK Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The Facebook Chicken Flock,mainstream media,Crypto bashers,Tulip bubble lovers<(These are my favourite idiots) do zero in-depth research before commenting on a topic they know very little about and seem to only indulge their own Ego's in the process.
    I stay well away from all of the above and indulge in asset classes that are not in a bubble...like US Bonds,Housing/Credit,Shares and I'm planting Tulips for an up coming super run on the 'Crimsons'....I think that covers my 2018 strategy....Ohh yeah and Crypto's.
    When the tide goes out who's going to be naked.
    And still offering a gold half sovereign for a sensible anti crypto bet.

REDBACK

10. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Great talk.

Ill quote something they said which is something that's been on my mind for a while. We are all helping the powers that be create the ultimate tool of control.

Good little clip to reflect on. Start at 16min 25sec

11. mmm....shiney!

How is it a way deeper into control if it’s a voluntary system?

12. leo25

So you feel once they got the system all worked out that it will always be a voluntary system? Do you also think cash will always be a voluntary system too? or do you think they can force you to use card at some point in time?

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  13. mmm....shiney!

Who is they?

Cash is not voluntary it’s enforced by our legislators.

Privatised currencies offer the best hope of freedom.

14. leo25

"They" as in the same people that will soon eliminate cash (notes and coins) and replace it with electronic only payments.

Cash (notes and coins) is not enforced, only credit is.

So Ripple is the best hope? coz everyone seems to be buying that atm.

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  15. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

yep its getting bought at an amazing rate i was just on btc markets & theres one buy order for 503K & over a million bucks in the first 50 orders ...amazing for only one of the oz exchanges

16. mmm....shiney!

You haven’t clarified who “they” is. I’m getting a distinct whiff of conspiracy floating through. :p

Fiat = legal tender = enforced. As is inflation.

Credit on the other hand is entirely voluntary, which is why it is a good thing.

Not at all. Ripple is a great “hedge” against decentralised private currencies. And as it’s playing out now, an outstanding investment.

I’m exposed to both, the centralised and the decentralised. I don’t have any philosophical problems with that because I place my faith in the free-market.

Maybe it’s because in the end everything “THEY” attempt to do fails. :)

17. leo25

The same people you think "they" is. Governments, banks etc.. the people you always complain about.

18. mmm....shiney!

I don't complain about the banks, they offer a useful service my use of which is entirely voluntary, and the government is not involved in centralising power using cryptocurrencies. It doesn't need to do that as it has the legislative power and authority to do as it wishes without the need to force us all from a cash based society to a crypto-based society. So you can see why I think your concerns have more to do with conspiracy rather than the reality of our political and economic landscape. :)

What governments may do is ban both cash and cryptos thus forcing us to use whatever payment system they deem appropriate and advantageous to their own ends.

19. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Isn't that what the government is likely to do once Ripple has established itself as the viable alternative to other cryptos and agrees to give government all the data and control it needs?

I don't besmirch anyone for making money from crypto investment but I can't bring myself to support Ripple because I believe I know where it leads us.

leo25 and southerncross like this.
  20. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

"Anatomy Of A Crypto-Nightmare: Ripple CEO Is Now Richer Than Zuckerberg

Amidst all of the bullish talk about cryptocurrencies we know that a strike back from the banking system and its owners is coming. In fact, the attack as I see it is well underway.

And it began with the attack on the credibility of Bitcoin Cash and it’s continuing with the insane pump of Ripple and any coin which has direct ties to old money. What I want to posit today is how the next crash in the cryptocurrency markets can, and likely will, play out.

To lay this out you have to believe a few things are true.

1. The major money center banks have all been trading Bitcoin and other alt-coins for a long time. They have substantial books to push and pull the price.
    2. The futures market is used to control the price during daytime hours in the U.S. and Europe.
    3. Bitcoin’s failure to implement ‘Segwit 2x’ and its current dysfunction was intentional in order for Blockstream to offer a ‘solution’ to a ‘problem’ that needn’t have existed.
    4. Lightning Network is simply a backup control plan in case Ripple isn’t adopted by the marketplace as the crypto-settlement and exchange layer. It creates a second layer of centralization off-chain.
    5. Legislation and regulation to date has been designed to allow money to flow into the crypto-markets but not back out again.
    Ripple, otherwise known as ‘BanksterCoin’ among we crypto-enthusiasts is the stalking horse of the cryptocurrency industry. It’s meteoric rise in price coincides with Bitcoin’s peak and subsequent meandering. It was done, timing-wise, to see articles like these (here, here and here) written as we ring in the new year.

The Bitcoin Trap "

Snip

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-04/anatomy-crypto-nightmare-ripple-ceo-now-richer-zuckerberg

leo25 likes this.