New to the Forum, Few Questions

Discussion in 'Silver' started by colu41, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Load of Bullion

Load of Bullion Well-Known Member

IMO, 'dollar cost averaging' is lame. A 1960's robot could do that. Have a strategy (and try to stick to it). Don't buy fancy coins. Just focus on more Ag/Au oz's.
    There is more to the "money" aspect of life than silver & gold, so look for other opportunities and innovations.

I've been interested in the Bitcoin market place (PM me if you want some 4 free) for only some of the same reasons I buy silver. Other posters here on the forum started posting classic 'bubble' and 'tulip' graphs in relation to Bitcoin.
    This made me reflect on silver the emotional/human experience with the silver market as I've lived and seen it. I compared that same chart against silver and then started posting that here on silver stackers.
    I don't get many 'thank you's' on the forum for posting the charts, but I don't give a f**k. Call a spade a spade, and screw the silver 'political correctness'.

As forum poster willrocks wisely pointed out: When it comes to silver, we don't have "crashes", just "buying opportunities".

I'm prone to being biased like anyone else.but the less the better.

cheers again LoB.

2. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I think back to April 2011 when the GSR dropped to 30ish. If any stacker flipped from silver to gold then, their investment would be almost revenue neutral. Perhaps that may be my forward strategy should we see a breakout, start flipping from 40 and avoid the cash. Flip back to silver on the next smackdown. Save on storage costs and do a Papillon!