Midnight to 6am - Overnight Spot Watchers Spot...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Turk, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

soo tit bin ya dats indar mee vodka agin midnite mun, i tell ya dere bee trwubble if dere noo maw vodka fur mee nip orw too. yer showt tit iz
    howoo ann welcum blakshep

$42.92

2. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'sh got sum vokka ere makkie if ya needsum

me rum bottel almosh empy now an me hed ish spinnin do - tanks fer de welcm, I like dis sheep - me lasht bowt were corled blak perl "believe it er nott" as mishterr ripply sez!

interestin night on the sheep ternight fershore!

Bottom's up Maggie (I got slapped in amsterdam by a cnadian girl when I sed that many years back - she didn't realise it were a toast! lol)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

ARRRRGGGHHhh Me do's lurv Canadian gurls an ave lurved a few or too or tree at a time, awl do da da recepwrokaton was neva ta appen in dos numbwas, neva mor dan too it was ;)
    but dat be den an dis be now an lik a ermit crab all nekid as da tym pasus ya de need a neuw ome ta suit da age.

An dis ship be ma new ome.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNSMtLjnLlY[/youtube]

4. Turk

Turk Active Member

Groan...

I drank too much Soda last night and accidentally bought this "5 ounce 2011 Dragon" from somebody with a mullet haircut ...

[​IMG]

5. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

arr Captain Turk, he bee purfick fur da ship SS, polly twill luv im. tit muz da bin da bubblez dat did tit

6. Sandgroper

Sandgroper New Member

Turk our little tug is a dry ship (no rum) Im glad my father is noT here to see it ,however it does cut down on Internet blunders , lucky for me I spent all on silver ,I'm thinking of learning how to make jewelry just in case I'm left with sinkers ".....

7. Sandgroper

Sandgroper New Member

Hotel 46 Yes you're storm warning is timely . The glass is falling and safe anchorages are hard to find ..I comfort myself by remembering times past when I had nothing and cared not ..and I believe anyone that's been to sea in a small boat long enough knows that in the end it's just between you and god .. Yep the god word!!!! So I plan not to be to concerned with what I can't fix .go sailing ,and try to look on the shiney side ,4 days left on my swing oh joy then play with me little gaffer ..the winds come up as I type , better take a turn on deck,night..

8. Guest

Guest Guest

One day this thread will be largely free of the influence of the international goblins in suits manipulating the price as their goblin brain sees fit.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Arrghhh ta ave nuthin an ta kayre not, dem were da sweet days o lyfe, but ye yaself ave a lidle Gaffer huh? tings chaing along wid lyf an ya git a wot mattas wen ya ar alon in da wurld an ya lyf is arl ya ave, but wen ya lookin afta anoders lyf ta boot da lyf changus agin huh ?

God is different things to different people, belief, tradition, exclamation, abomination, each holds to their own when it comes to the three letter word tho. The one thread that runs true thru all differences is the love of family and friends tho.

Arrggghhh me tinks dat puple jus need ta git along

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9vfK_bl4o8[/youtube]

10. Sandgroper

Sandgroper New Member

Southern cross tis the truth u speak ,but I fear if we continue with this very un australian emotional release I may come over all sad and revert to the G.o.b. I do so well , is this silver watching exciting or what.I think it's going up and down she goes,there's a light breeze forecast so I'll be asleep soon .by,

11. undftd

undftd Member Silver Stacker

Gold hits 1800 YEW!!!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Sweert dreums Sandgroper, ya be blessed wid a specul part o da wurld dere, real Aussies no matter dere emotions are jus dat, Aussies. Sum may be miss guided an need awakenin as ta wots wight an wong but da pruf is in da puddin in da long run. Is it da country or demselves dey care for? SIGH

Da silva is wot we pepul ere for do, an wot drives dis bunch o Aussies, an creed nor colour matter ere on da good ship SS we all ar ere for da ride an kare nought for anyting else dan da love o da shiny stuff an da crew we serve.

dis be da won place we can all agree.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUbZoQvKJ9U[/youtube]

13. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Deer Captun Turk..I be on de kokonut juse and de rumbo.I had dts mani timms and evun soe de pin elefant , but dis time , yer gess wort i sea,down beloo dek I sea a babe crok, I swear. Nay juss won butta six of dem.

RegardErrol 43 on de port bow sur

I bercha a silva dragun dere be a krok beloo de dek!

14. Azure

Azure Active Member Silver Stacker

Tiz tru i tells ya Captun,

I seez it tu Errol matey, so ye eyez be not decebin ye. A Krok belo dek!

At furst I thourt 'e waz gonna eat polly, so I's drop me limenacocanut 'n rush'd to polys aid. But e was juz sitten on polly shoulder and polly was callen:

"Polly want's a Krocker, Polly's got a Krocker." :cool:

[​IMG]

15. Turk

Turk Active Member

Alas, the reptile is uncomfortably real gentlemen. And he nips like an old judge.

Errol43, I was down at PM on the weekend trying to buy some of those new fancy Dragon coins as a surprise for our crew here, but I drank too much of their fine soda whilst standing in queue there - and the shifty salesperson took advantage of my state and sold me a load of crock instead.

And Azure - yes, our colourful Polly and Croc are getting on famously - they look very happy together. You take a mighty fine photograph too!

-----

All - our Tuesday pull down is in progress right now. The bottom we reach tonight will probably become the low of the week.

We should thank JPM... if this suppression didn't happen I reckon our stacks would be 10 times smaller than they are today!

I'm hoping for a bit of a price rebound early tomorrow morning. That would make me happy - sort of like a Turkish delight.

16. alex.ross

alex.ross New Member

IMHO, today's volatile price indicates that the market is not sure what impact SBN's policy of flooring CHF against EURO will have to the European economy.

We can probably factor in the upcoming margin hike from Shanghai into this equation as well.

Argghhh, I should really stop trying to come up with explanations regarding this PM price. I think reading a book will be healthier for my mind. I will do that.

$42.09

17. Nukz

Nukz New Member

Yea the markets trying to find a price in light of the SNB's announcement, there was quite a spike before downward in gold but it seems to be retracing somewhat. The USD/CHF cross has quite a significant spike before so i would be thinking there's a hell of allot of margin calls out there.

People may be liquidating gold/silver positions to cover FX losses or they could be going in margin calls on the metal as well.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

wouldnt that have the effect of driving more people to PM's as a hedge tho in the long run ?

All the western economy's seem to be doing now after moving the debt from the banks to the govt'ts (the taxpayers really) is to move it from the economically weak gov'ts to the stronger ones. It's like pass the parcel with a timebomb inside it.

19. alex.ross

alex.ross New Member

My thought exactly, and that's why I'm quite baffled on PM's downward spike. Maybe Nukz was right that some people cover their FX loses by liquidating the metals.

20. Nukz

Nukz New Member

Southerncross: I believe your right as well, we are essentially eliminating the best safe haven currency.

The AUD is still somewhat a safe haven but has lost abit of its luster with investors of recent. I would say the USD is still a safe haven currency during large shocks as well.

I see this move once the market has fully grasped the severity of the SNB's changes to be very bullish for precious metals.