Midnight to 6am - Overnight Spot Watchers Spot...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Turk, Mar 31, 2011.

1. grinners

grinners Active Member Silver Stacker

Oooooooh an instant jump to 35.61, maybe ill watch for another minute :D

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Damn, :mad: first day on tha job and has been tasting each an every mix an squandering Maggies .999 vodka already, Ya just can't find good elp these days . ARRH it be back to self serve again crewmates till we get this youngun sorted out.

Erroll I swear I had no part in your disorientation of last night, well except for tha peacock feather in ye bum crack, but that be 46's idea truth be told and ye were arse up at tha time so it seemed appropriate. Ya dizziness all came compliments of da good doctor tho. Twould be that new carrot juice concoction ye be partake of that put you in tha mess ya be in at tha time. AGestacy he does call it. Claims it will keep ye awake all night and see visions of sailing charts and locations of riches.

Hold tight crew mates, we may see another attack before dawn yet and tha compass swing wildly but all be good if ye stand strong and hold tight.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reIDepQzVJY[/youtube]

$33.52 AUD

3. chirofalls

chirofalls New Member

Hate them JPM Pirates.

4. hazy

hazy Active Member

this thread used to make more sense.... I think it has been overrun by swashbucklers !

dont you guys know that a watched spot never boils?

5. zurnaik

zurnaik Member

Reminder to quote the spot and in USD :)

$35.35

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Bha cold, seems I have developed a second belly button over tha last few days, swimming would just aggravate things more. Numb is da word.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJNyQfAprY[/youtube]

7. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

It is 35.03US. Come on nightstackers, Keep her upwind . We want to be a $35.50 by sunup. I tell ye captain there is something strange going on around ze ship. Woke up this morning with an ostrich feather in an usual place and when I went ot answer a call of nature I found a blue ribbon tied around me crown jewels. I mumble to meself " I dont where you been my lad by I see you won first prize".

They tell me theres som new crew on board and there is no telling what that get up to.

Just about to do my last deck patrol for the night.

your 14th mate Errol

8. errol43

Tiss $35.08 US Captain and I bid ye good night. All quite below deck..

Regard Errol43

9. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

Aye errol43, I be on deck as free as a bird, I be trilled ta be on me own, all da ships crew hav gone ashore. Ar party they be havin.
    Da Captain bin laden with the weight of polly, his peg bin shortened an inch or two. time for to get da vodka, for wee nip or two. Hope everyone has a good w/end

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Evening Maggie , it surely be a fine weekend wid da ship at safe anchor , you should come ashore for a wee bit on da Island and let ye hair down. We ave a spectacular limbo competition on da go and polly is knocking us all for six at da moment.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ[/youtube]

11. Maggie

Aye I may go ashore with hotel46 an we join ya southern X, da music yer play makes for a merry night of play. I'll just preen a few feaders and be dare I will

12. errol43

Well Captain They all seem to be asure. This partying is now spredding to land. I will stay aboard and keep a eye on some of these new members of our crew. There is one bloke I call ozzie the ostrich I be keep an eye on.

It is good to be becalmed at last. I'm too old for all these partees.

!14th mate Errol43

13. Maggie

I be with ya errol43, dey all be back with swollen heads, taken to der beds. Da Captains no better, polly by his side, couldn't fly if she try. I be waiting for da tide to turn, gains ta earn. I tink I may adjorn ta me
    bunk for a nap, nite it be me mate errol43

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Arrgh that be tha biggest load of bovine feces I be seen in a long while , If da blood be still flowin ya have life in ye yet errol , me tinks ya might be sneakin aboard a lonesome lass an be using ya age as a wiley ruse to distract us all from ya lustfull way's ;) . Mr last up at night be sore an tired an too old to party.....? Me thinks not.

To be sure 46 dey be as crazy as a mad woman takin a dump , all over da place an not knowin were ta squat at all, rushin around and hikin da skirt an never settling on a spot to dump.

Tho we be as crazy as bat droppings, we at least leave da cave in da same direction every day an can be relied upon to defend da ship rather than feed da sharks self cleaned at da slightest provocation. In da words of our old crewmate Gump. crazy is what crazy does.

We just be smalltown people that be pushed around an had enough.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huavJMGUbiI[/youtube]

15. errol43

Weather still good/ No silver tops or bottoms/all hands stand to/Report duty 0000 tommorrow.

Officer in charge 14th Mate all officers on shore leave!

Errol43

16. Turk

Turk Active Member

Thank you for you nightly reports Errol43. I was up on the deck with my sextant very last night and I saw the light of your lamp as you made your final rounds, and as I watched you inspecting the rigging and checking all the long and short boats and taking notes on your clipboard I said quietly to myself "One day, that 14th mate will become a 13th mate." Of that you can be sure!

Thank you Hazy. Yes, we are rather proud of some of the changes we have made to the good ship SS - but don't worry, we won't let it go to our heads.

Hmmm, that's a bit of a worry Hotel46... Perhaps we should liven things up somewhat on this thread. After all, we ARE stacking the most volatile commodity in the world. If we are not a bit crazy then something is clearly wrong. I might arrange a random cabin inspection later this week, just to make sure nobody aboard has any hidden stacks of aluminium!

17. Turk

Turk Active Member

Sunday Night Report - 10:20pm

Evening Crew,

I've been looking at our position charts and I'm starting to see a significant trend.

When we are BELOW 35 the price drifts UP.

When we are ABOVE 35 the price drifts DOWN.

But when we are AT 35 the price stays the same.

[​IMG]

So we're either dealing with Goldilocks and the Three Bears - or JPM don't like the number 35 for some reason.

So this week, we must make every effort to rise WELL above this numerical nemesis and achieve our NEXT prime number objective of $37 US dollars!

I know this will not be an easy task lads, but it's time for CHANGE.

Let's give it our all - for the sake of stackers everywhere!

18. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

We also have to keep clear from those naughty IMF leaders Capitan

[​IMG]

19. errol43

I hope you ain't going to Projack permission to bring Miss IMF on board Sir? This could well cause mayhem among the younger sailors on board the SS.

Could I be the one to do the pat downs for security Sir as I don't mind a wee bit with extras duties. I could set up an examination room in my cabin.

Regards 14th Mate Errol

20. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

Wonder where the POS and AUD is heading when market opens @_@
    Good to see SS back up and running.