Midnight to 6am - Overnight Spot Watchers Spot...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Turk, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Bulawan pilak

Bulawan pilak New Member

Thinking about buying on the sunrise????

2. Ridesags

Ridesags New Member

3. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

4. Guest

Guest Guest

5. dollars

dollars Active Member Silver Stacker

another storm , gale.... cold front

call it what you will

Sub 30
    anyone???

No thats not the name of a cocktail!! Captain.

cheer$

6. Skyblues

Skyblues Member

got up on deck in bright daylight me mateys, seems the sea is as exciting as the night times, it just plunged down to $34.20...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye , was awoken by a strange whistling sound ? does anybody else hear it ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D67kmFzSh_o[/youtube]

8. Turk

Turk Active Member

Probably another JPMissile!

Evening night crew! Well, another night filled with the delightful charms of our good friends at the JPMorgue. Last night's move suggests that the old $36 level is still a raw nerve, so another surprise price was needed.

The fact that last night's action was attempted when speculative demand had only *just* started to recover suggests a degree of unusual desperation on JPM's part. It now appears that they might be going to 'dig in' and hold things around this low-thirties level - to try to pull down the moving averages. Tonight's action tends to support that notion so far.

Here is the latest GSR nicely 'wound up' again to promise us further action packed nights to come.

[​IMG]

Whatever you do DON'T SELL! (Unless you REALLY have to of course!) This game of moving the price of 'paper' silver has less and less to do with the value of your stack. The JPM cowboys can't touch the real value of your stack if you are patient enough to wait for their game to play out. As I said last night, they can only do this for so long, and then their time will be up (as will the price of silver).

It's hard to know what to expect tonight! It probably won't be a 'flat' night! Judging from the moves seen so far I think we might see some further price damage and a new low being set.

How low? Maybe down to the $30 mark or even the high twenties!

So, if you can pick up some good bargains tonight then go for it! Silver is an incredibly precious and rare metal, and this price manipulation practically gives you a licence to legally "rob the bank". You are being given the opportunity of a lifetime to buy the new-gold at crazy rock bottom prices! When silver finally explodes you will understand why a price of $50 was utterly ridiculous.

SPOT : USD $ 34.18

9. Anonymous4444

Anonymous4444 New Member

Ahoy there!

I may be a newbie scallywag but I'm wondering why there isn't much talk of the current $32.70 USD spot!?

Be everyone fillin' their chests as we speak!?

Peace

10. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The Northern lights be bright this evening...

11. Anonymous4444

Anonymous4444 New Member

Hopefully i'll be able to find a job aboard this mighty fine ship!

...Shine ya shoes 'govner!?

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Arhh me hearty's , Welcome aboard Anon.

Well me thinks it might be all written in the star's , there be four planets getting together tonight for a meeting and the word is that they might be messing with peoples minds and emotions , damn those hippie planets and their effects of gravity.

I say we prepare for launch and haul anchor, ready the warp drive and load ye pockets heavy with stackiness while ye still can , You may need all the weight ye can get when we reach da moon. Dont cease till you stack ye chest and pockets full.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yURRmWtbTbo[/youtube]

13. Turk

Turk Active Member

That's just the spirit to rouse the lads Southern Cross!

Enough with this land lubber shopping malarky!

(Roars) "CAST OFF LADS!!"

Climb right aboard Anonymous4444!

Methinks you are going to fit right in on this fine vessel. (And hey, did you ever write poetry? I'm sure I've seen your name in "The Book of English Verse" under a few entries.)

"Commence Ignition Sequence One for the Primary Warp Drive SC" (Add THIS time remember to tape up the extension cord so I don't trip over it in the dark like last night!)

"Stow the golden anchor!"

Tonight we face the paper blizzard and sail as a silvery moon shines on us.

(And if all that lot fails then we're showing "JAWS" in Cinema One, and "Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea" in Cinema Two (Gold Class Ticket Holders only)

(Oh yes, and we've got "Kidnapped" showing in the Bean Bag Lounge on Deck Two for the NCOs.)

SPOT: USD $33.05 (Which is a great joke coming from people who lie though their teeth, and have NO silver, and oversee about 5 percent of global sales.)

14. Shaddam IV

Hard tack, rum, a barrel of apples and...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar7DgREshAk[/youtube]

15. Shaddam IV

And for any old timers here, a beautiful and now forgotten Australian piano composition. I bet no-one here remembers watching this as a kid....
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8FPbagf7Zk[/youtube]

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Arrhg ye be wrong on that count Jonesy I be got me love of sun bleached lasses with that there program.

It seem's they are monitoring our communications Cap'n , I think if we put the ship into stealth mode it may fuddle their fandangaling and we may force them into a more northerly position. The sea seems to have calmed for now and steady sailing ahead for now.

Ignition sequence 1 is ready for action and sequence two is also ready to initiate at your order of "make it so" Sir.

BTW how is Polly doing Cap'n ? last time I saw him he looked nearly comatose , like a vegetable nearly .

17. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

$33.25

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Arrh, in the end it all be a game of cat an mouse 46, often it included Parrot too but he be a bit incapacitated at the moment due his dicky leg and lack of feathers , We chase dem north dey chase us south .

Soon tho tha tide an wind will turn in our favour and we will chase them all the way to the north pole and all de paper icebergs in tha way will be crushed beneath our bow , in the meantime it be a matter of holding fast and staying true to our course, adding to tha chest an holding strong in the bad weather. It is no mere circumstance that Rock's an scissors beat paper in ye old pirate game me matey , it all be a game .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKb9XQ39-zc[/youtube]

19. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

Tis good ta see few da crew on board,
    $33.52

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Yarr tis only because they feel comfort in da cold tho and become flustered wid da heat in tha north. Ya cant be blamin them for their nature tho for it is in their blood to be so , Too much fur on tha fingers makes it hard for them to feel so it is all fluffy till it heats up and then they start to sweat and get agitated from the sensation.

For sure it is better to have a short coat and be able to handle the best and worst of both extremes and keep warm in the cold and cool in the warm, some fools only rent tha coat tho and run into trouble when tha rent go's up an the weahter gets cold.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeTIhqGfVCk[/youtube]

$3.40 AUD