LUNAR PANDA #2 MONKEY (Series)

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by barsenault, Nov 5, 2015.

1. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

2. barsenault

3. barsenault

Video of PF70 Early Release: Lunar Panda Series.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B1fH2q8FGU[/youtube]

4. Razz

Razz Member

what a ugly medal i guess if you pump the topic up some people get curious and lose there money with this

5. scrooged

scrooged New Member

Monkeys look like they've been chugging cones all day. Panda looks proportionately pretty damn massive. Looks alright.
    Bamboo looks good.

6. barsenault

LOL, yeah, as the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Thanks for the feedback.

7. KeepOnTrying!

KeepOnTrying! Member

Oops Razz and Scrooged. You are now in trouble! Expect real nice "ORIGINAL" OMPs and a choice of real "lucky" COA numbers when next you order. I feel so sorry for you, for making such wonderful complimentary comments. ?LOL or LMAO? Can't say but welcome to the club!!!!! :p

8. Gatito Bandito

Gatito Bandito Active Member

Have you seen this year's crop of monkeys from all around the globe so far? :lol:

I don't collect this series, but I'd say this is one of the better '16 lunars..

9. KeepOnTrying!

KeepOnTrying! Member

Barsenault, Please do not try to contact me again by personal email which you have as a result of my past business transactions with you. Feel free to leave any comments you may have online on this or any other forum. You always do very well criticizing other peoples' products but you can't handle a simple critique. Get used to it!

10. barsenault

Sounds like you have some bitterness issues my friend. Please go seek help. Sounds like you stir trouble in all forums, yes? LBC, CCF, and now here. Stop being antagonistic. I have many dealings with many folks here, who have bought all sorts medals and coins, and the responses have been very positive as they will attest to. I have no problem with anyone criticizing product, mine or others, whether here or or on my YouTube videos. I know not everyone will like the series. That's understandable. I've never once defended the critique, but take it as a learning experience to be better. But I don't think your comment above was a critique was it? It seemed like a deragatory comment, yes? Critique the medal/medals, series, etc...all you want, I really could care less, but don't make false accusations about me. Thanks.

P.S. And please don't try to bait me for any more responses. This is my last response to you. You're not worth the headache, and this is just a fun hobby for me. All the best in your endeavors.

11. KeepOnTrying!

KeepOnTrying! Member

For the second time Barsenault stop pestering me repeatedly through my private email. If you do that again I will have to report you to the relevant authority. I am not interested in your $5 trinket that will grow to $50.

Everyone can scan all the forums' archives to get a measure of you. For example, right now you are pretending on LBC not to know whom your "undercover" business partner is and both of you are tag-teaming each other to defraud those who do not know your methods.

Unfortunately it is too late for some who keep on excusing you until they get shafted too like I royally was. At some stage one has to reveal such so that others don't get the same treatment from you and your team!

Why can't you show up on CCF? Thanks to them we started getting a glimpse of you and your methods. Yes, it is really a hobby for you!

12. barsenault

As I said, will not take the bait. You're a lose cannon. Wish you the best in your endeavors.

13. scrooged

scrooged New Member

Haven't had any offers as yet, but have read rest of thread. Hmm good luck.
    All I was saying that between the artists impression (which I was looking forward to albeit in admiration) and final product, those monkeys have hit it hard. Wasn't really a fan of the panda blimp thing, and even thought to myself that whole backdrop would look cool minus Atlas Bear.
    Hope you get things sorted.

14. scrooged

scrooged New Member

I think the packaging etc is really good by the way, awesome job.

15. perfulator

perfulator Member

Just want to give you thumbs up Barsenault! The business I have had from you and your undercover business partner have been a pleasure from start to end, both when it comes to product and the communication underway. Look forward to more business this year, and please continue to post your videos. It's a great way to be able to judge a medal before buying.

16. barsenault

Hey Pefulator, thanks much for the positive feedback, both me and Andy, my CIA agent greatly appreciate it. We really do aim to please, and if someone isn't happy, we are more than happy to work with them.

@Scrooge, thanks for the feedback. We understand that there are folks who will not be happy with the end product, and others will love it, and others will shrug their shoulders and say no thanks. It's the way the world turns. We understand that not every medal or coin will appeal to everyone. I respect your critique and Razz's critique too. We will try to do better with the #Rooster/Panda. We believe this is a series for the history books, but time will tell. Call it pump. Call it dump. Call it whatever. I'm just sharing my opinion.

Thanks everyone for your support of our website: chinesemedals.com. We are 2 guys that really do have lots of fun at this hobby, and want to help others get stuff at fair prices. If you compare the price of the Monkey, which is 2 oz of silver, and low mintage, to the Classical Garden or the Expo Pandas (1 oz), I think the price of the monkey is low; Those are almost the twice the price of the Monkey. But again this is just my opinion. And before I get lambasted about how the Expo and Garden looks 1000 times better, etc...I get it, they are beautiful coins too. So, no need to go down that path.

Take care all.

17. Razz

Razz Member

I respects everybodys opinion on this forum and learn a lot every time again ,if we dont agree so be it but not the ugly part please---- always these lectures bla bla etc iam her for fun if its get nasty i stop posting easy like that . fck

18. scrooged

scrooged New Member

To be fair, when you look at other monkey coins, this would have to be one of the best, if not the best out there. It's the panda I'm not that keen on yet you've managed to get white space both sides almost identical, it's almost as if you're getting two coins in the one coin.
    For a first attempt it's a pretty pro job actually, iron out a couple of aesthetics next time around and you'll nail it.

Every man and his dog will chasing the stoned monkeys, but it may be too late.