Is silver just a trap

Discussion in 'Silver' started by fishtaco, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It's a tarp!!!! A tarp I tell you!

2. BenKenobi

BenKenobi Well-Known Member

I believe what goes up must come down, I don't really believe there will be a hike in Ag price, even if there was the market will be flooded with the commodity, mints will be using their existing stock, even if they do pump production only a percentage of investors will buy in, I know I won't be buying in at $60 for a bullion minted ounce, the ones that did buy in at the last hike certainly won't be doing that again, unless you have the mental aptitude of Bart Simpson. China will offload millions of tons of silver and every stacker will be trying to flog their stack, eBay sale pages will go from 30 to 150 pages, bullion houses and mints won't be rushing out to buy in and why would they. Their market advisors know the spike will fall, are there really so many people that will buy in at an inflated price for fear of no return back to 15$, so many are saying the metal we have above ground is in total consumption, so what, gold has been like that for decades, futures holdings are not going to suddenly stop just because the available metal does not exist. I really think so many people are being drawn in just from media sources, into something they have very little understanding of. Completely possible it is that unless you are holding tons of Ag you will be profiting little by your investment. Unless you are in for long term, there are better things to invest in, or you have a crystal ball and can gamble smartly on a particular coin release. Be aware the propaganda that influences, people will be putty and are, media statements of all kinds exist for a reason, it helps to perpetuate an agenda, and the weak minded fools will fall ass over tit to comply to its form. WARNING: Beleive none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

3. nsw2206

nsw2206 Member

How could anything that Shiney be a trap?

4. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker