I just sold 600 ounces of silver..I'm out!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by kookaburroGuy, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kookaburroGuy

kookaburroGuy New Member

Afraid of the truth moderators?

The dollar will remain strong because, as bad as the US is right now, many countries have it a lot worse. When americans stop buying toys, it effects everyone globally. The good news is, we'll just print more money, devaluing our debt even more. The facts remain that in order to be a superpower, one must have a variety of factors that no other country has. This includes being rich in natural resources, having major universities that members of other countries seek (17 of the top 20 universities in the World are from the US to include, Harvard, Stanford, Yale, MIT, Cambridge, etc), the ability to wage a war anywhere on earth and sustain very few casualties, the ability to stop aggression and genocide (no other country can do this), the ability to outproduce and outspend our ways out of anything, etc, etc.

The US is the envy of all. Other countries have twice the taxes and 1/10th the resources. The US is 33 times the size of the UK. 80% of Australia is garbage in which no man wants to live. Australians are out taxed and it's not wonder they lead the world in alcohol consumption. You can't afford to live near the water, so you hang out in the desert with the kangaroo's and lizards and drink yourselves to death.

We have global brands to include Coca-Cola, Nike, McDonalds, Citigroup, Xerox, Microsoft, Google. We invented things like the airplane, car, nuclear weapon, microwave, television, telephone, internet, Hollywood films. All of these things, and with so many places to live. I mean, pick a place. Beaches? Check. Mountains? check Deserts? Check. Ice Fishing? check. tropical? check. rugged? check.

We have more natural gas, per capita, than any other place in the world. We have oil sands in Canada, which, on any day of the week, we'd just take. I mean, pick a day. How about Thursday? We'll just drive up and take it. We've spent trillions on wars that have drained our economy, and we just now reached 100% debt to GDP, and that's factoring in things such as our housing market at the VERY bottom, and the great recession. Hell, Italy and Greece...Japan...look at their debt! Incredible. How are they going to get out of it? Tax more?! Sell rice? Sell more Italian Leather? Seriously? Alll we need to do it push a button...and this all goes away. Yeah, you're envious.

I don't mind when people are envious, but rant after rant after rant about the United States just show your penis envy. Who in their right mind would live anywhere else? Best education on the planet, most natural resources and we don't tax our citizens to death. The dollar is strong why? Because if we simply taxed our citizens the same that the UK, Australia, and most European countries do, along with pulling out of Afghanistan, this would be fixed in 5-10 years. Why would I choose to live in Australia and pay $7 for a banana, and have the government tax me at 50% while paying $400,000 for a house with no air conditioning. Or, purchase a shitty used truck for $15,000 and be taxed to HELL and back. I guess I could live with the lizards and eat and drink my life away. There's a thought.

We are the ONLY superpower and will maintain that status for the next 20-30 years. China would have to grow at 13% a year to be equal to the US by 2030, while America grows at 3%. That ain't gonna happen.

So, enjoy your Coke, enjoy posting rants about the US while you enjoy the fruits of our labor, i.e., the internet, google, microsoft, Apple, etc, etc, etc, etc,.

Also, since a majority of you are uneducated and can't see past your computer screen, you'll chalk this up to American arrogance, and you will, as you always do, make stereotypical comments about the entire country based on one post. But, when you need help...when you need BILLIONS of dollars, when you get invaded by Pirates and you can't fight them off...we'll come help...like we always do. Just say thank you.

Oh, and I like silver. It's good. Buy more.

2. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Get of your high horse :rolleyes:
    Australia is the best country in the world to live in ! ;)

:D

3. kookaburroGuy

kookaburroGuy New Member

If you like working in mines and giving the govt 60% of everything.

4. hussman

hussman Member

When you say 60% of everything, does that include my brick?

5. Dr.Gold

Dr.Gold New Member

Who is this drongo?

6. kookaburroGuy

kookaburroGuy New Member

I'm australian...just sick of the hatred towards an ally.

7. hussman

hussman Member

But what about my brick

8. Howiefied

Howiefied New Member

Actually China is poised to be the worlds biggest economy by around 2016-2018 overtaking USA for the number #1 spot. In terms of geopolitical influence, emerging nations are now looking more towards China for growing their economies (look at south american countries, and the entire south pacific region).

Heck even Australia is looking at directly converting aud with the yuan.

Either way you look at it, like Vladimir Putin recently said, the West (namely USA) is on the decline and it's going to be an interesting time for all of us.

Additionally, why didn't you sell us all your silver ?? !! :)

9. kookaburroGuy

kookaburroGuy New Member

keep 40% of your brick, and the government will take 50% of that next week.

10. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

SPAMTASTIC!

11. kookaburroGuy

kookaburroGuy New Member

Actually you're completely wrong. Per capita? don't even mention Brac countries with the HIGHEST debts in the world.

China can't maintain 13% growth dude...check your facts. lol

Such envy. I pity you. I truly do.

12. Howiefied

Howiefied New Member

You mean per capita? Then obviously Australia is doing better than both USA and China :)

13. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Unfortunately,whatever he said its true...

14. kookaburroGuy

kookaburroGuy New Member

Thank you.

Just sooo sick of the hatred towards America. I'm over it.

15. Howiefied

Howiefied New Member

They don't need to "dude".

That was based on the following :

16. Dr.Gold

Dr.Gold New Member

It's not hatred, it's apathy.

17. kookaburroGuy

kookaburroGuy New Member

it's definitely hatred...and ignorance.

It's really sad, because you know nothing about it. Complete ignorance.

18. Howiefied

Howiefied New Member

KookaburroGuy.. you're starting to reek of desperation (and burgers).

19. No, we just ban first time posters who rant and spam. Post something constructive and it will be welcomed.

20. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

As for implying silver investors are stupid. You somehow ended up with 600 oz yourself. Pot calling the kettle black?

Maybe a stock portfolio or term-deposit would better suit your investment needs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.