Hot Tip's, Watch List's, whats Hot and whatnot.

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by southerncross, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Silver Soul

Silver Soul Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Putting this one up for a member here 1for1 because I know he holds & so do I.

1for1 It looks like the cup & handle formation is now complete! With an empowering bullish hammer on Fridays close, so she could be close for a good run :p .... Good luck mate I do hope you make your millions :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. finicky

finicky Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

First Graphite (FGR)

Not a cup and handle. Handle should not descend more than a third of cup. Not complete - would need a confirmed close above top of cup. Daily candle not particularly empowering without volume information. Volume information also significant for punting on a cup & handle pattern.

You clown! lol, no offence.

Daily chart is shaping up ok for a prospect.

Know nothing about company.

3. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Got into CUL today @.0035 with some profit from PSC, worth a punt at that price, Aaaand of course it dropped straight away.

4. Lunardragon

Lunardragon Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I am punting on AJM at the moment.
    hoping its soon dfs and (wishful thinking) offtake agreement will shoot the SP to 40c.
    Haha

5. scrooged

scrooged New Member

Good luck Lunardragon. Hope you make a killing mate.

6. hyphenated

hyphenated Active Member

I wouldn't sweat it: I've been waiting on fulfillment of a .003 order and it hasn't been touched - at least you have anted up. :/

7. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Cellmid CDY, in for a mil shares at .03 , looking for .042-.043 next 2-4 weeks. or depending on news hold long term

the most I have put in a share that's not a goldy

diversify they say

8. kramer

kramer Member

AZS:D

cellmid.. i sure hope maria can pull it off. been holding this for years, bought in big to avg down to 2.5c finally seeing green.

9. southerncross

Been doing some more reading up on Lithium the last week or so and keep finding myself Gobsmacked at the coming tide of demand,
    just one article I read somewhere along the way highlighted the recent increase in price of over 300% for Li Hydroxide in the last 6-9
    months. The point of the article was not really the price though, but that it was a reflection of the demand, that it was a 300% increase in
    demand for Li Hydroxide that is not going to be met by current production any time soon. That is why company's are scrambling to secure
    supply from existing producers and locking in supply contracts from the likes of PLS, GXY, and anyone that has a secure deposit of hard rock spodumene.

Car's and Grid storage are the big headline story's that most people can look at and understand , but even then they don't really get the underlying Li story
    and how Li is replacing every pre existing tech that ever existed in those spaces at an exponential rate. They don't get that every piece of new tech around them
    from electric motorbikes, lawnmower, tablet, sedgeway, led torch, drone, toy, wireless speaker or anything wireless, solar light, cordless power tool, battery pack,
    and on and on and on is all reliant upon Lithium , from led Christmas lights and lazers to the latest rechargeable vibrator, They all rely on Lithium as the source.

And then just look ahead a decade from now, Ice from a vending machine or shop or a rechargeable esky ? A gas BBQ or a rechargeable one ? A pretty heavy fairly quiet fuel generator or a
    completely silent light rechargeable one for the weekend camping trip that you just plug in when you get back home and doesn't need oil ? Gas Lighter's, anyone remember the old Zippo fluid ones ? Microwaves and Dryers, Aircon's that load up on off peak, If there is an off peak anymore.

Robotics are about to become mainstream, just as drones are now, what will power them ? Stubbie Coolers that chill your chosen drink to your chosen temperature, Laptops and phones that charge in seconds and last for weeks, beds that heat or cool based on your body temperature, earth moving and mining equipment that operates silently and with no exhaust.

Lithium is the future of energy as we now know it, every aspect of our lives will be touched by it in one way or another in the coming decade or sooner, but for at least the next five years the only realistic quick to market source is hard rock spodumene, The only major sources of refined product are all geared toward's this source of production and it is in very short supply.

PLS, AJM, GXY, and their near peers are all in the box seat for a boom not seen since the early Oil rush. BGS, PSC, PIO, and a few others are a European Bee's dick away (Native bee's have larger peeni, it is a known fact) from having major rerates in the near future as well. Over the next five years though some of these company's will be worth Billions just as the major oil company's went from cents to 100's of dollars share in the last century.

Just get in on lots of them or at least a few, take some profit as they rise and free carry or get close to it, or dump and move on, Some will crash and burn for sure, but some will make their holders multi millionaires or close, very happy, buy them a house or at least get a deposit on one. This is a dot com without the bust, it is a once in a generation chance to get in early on something that will change the world and energy as we know it. It is already happening right in front of us, just go look at the charts of any half decent ASX Li company over the last 12 months and do the maths on just $1000 dollars twelve months ago compared to today. Also take a look at what the same $ in a bank would of done over the same time frame.

Rant over//, just hope a few people DYOR and just put an Oz of Au fiat wise at least into a disruptive element that could and will change a lot of lives in the next decade.

10. southerncross

I want to know how you get around with those big balls of yours, do you put substantial amounts into these plays or just play money,
    do you wheel them around on a cart in front of you or what?

11. kramer

kramer Member

current holding.. gotta be in for a punt right?:D

1PG 7661
    AEE 213400
    AEEOA 1495012
    AHZ 747
    AQI 18000
    AZS 80000
    BAR 41168
    BGS 60000
    BUD 13796
    CDV 20000
    CDVOA 15500
    CDY 87041
    CFE 128388
    CUL 500000
    CXX 15000
    DCC 20000
    FGR 30000
    FND 25000
    GBX 496675
    HAW 26600
    KKL 1000000
    MLM 67028
    MTH 62860
    PAK 12375
    PIO 124420
    PSC 650000
    PSF 1000000
    PTX 2700
    QFX 70003
    SGH 3356
    SLR 4000
    SRT 94288
    TAS 14800
    TRY 1271
    TSN 406001
    WKT 500000
    XPE 99990
    XTV 717036

12. Reeve

Reeve Member

And hows it going? Up or down? Impressive list!

13. Reeve

Reeve Member

So have u looked into CXO? I just read about them, sounds like potential?

14. kramer

kramer Member

was an up day today. tomorrow probably down day.. it's pretty volatile!

15. dagsgarrett

dagsgarrett Member Silver Stacker

SRT looks to re list on ASX as Intiger Group Limited around 25th July, if you were lucky enough to get into this before Trading Halt you should do very well out of resisting. :)

Completely different company and sector although using ERI to MXC as an example it went from around 0.019 cent to 0.035 on resisting followed by small dip over 2 month period then spike to over 0.08 cents, I will be looking for a similar pattern with SRT to IGL although should be higher IMO. :)

16. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

BRI gold mining stock off the TSXV is up to $3.00 a share today.

Caput, I didn't miss the boat on this stock as you claimed I did. I just doubled my money in 6 weeks. To the moon from here with this quality stock ;)

17. southerncross

CXO have been on my watchlist for a while now, lots of potential there but nothing solid yet, if they find spodumene they will fly.

18. Reeve

Reeve Member

So keep an eye on their drilling reports you reckon? They are about to start drilling aren't they??

19. southerncross

Think it is just rock samples and going over old mine tailings etc at this stage but they are doubling their land holdings in the area which looks promising.
    Some of the neighbours are drilling and if they hit spodumene it will have a big effect on CXO's price.
    The mineralogy of the area is quite like that of greenbushes project in W.A , and if they hit another one of those it will be another multi hundred million company.

20. finicky

finicky Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

BYR still going mental, up 15% today @ 0.082 last trade, on good volume :/

Getting towards a triple

Monthly chart looks fine, whatever happens in shorter term, good to hold a few for longer imo.