[GROUP BUY] NGC MS69 2011 1oz Silver Panda [Currently Sold Out]

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by Capricorn, Sep 27, 2011.

1. comeaux

comeaux Member Silver Stacker

yep fishy thats an idea ... I'm thinking it can't be much worse shipping to Australia than Malaysia.

If there is enough interest amongst members what I could do just as a favor to forum members is something like this ...

ok so I buy 10 of the new Panda Label 2011 NGC MS 69's for a total of $550

Then I will ship to yennus or another forum member and only when they are received in Australia (signature confirmation) do I get paid back only what I paid for them and I will even include the purchase receipt.

to even bypass customs hassles, I will not even insure them at all and label them a "a medal" which will make them move faster and under the radar ...

I have signature confirmation to ensure when they arrive and in the very remote possibilty they do get lost I'm only out of $500 but I doubt that would happen.

Just and idea ... ?

2. yennus

yennus Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Sounds like a winning idea! I'm keen to get these into Australia :)

You can count me in! :)

Thanks comeaux and fishball.

3. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

You should just fly over to the US and pick them up yennus ;)

4. comeaux

ok well like I said let me get this free panda shipped to fishball first and then we can see if yall want me to ship 10 more ... if 10 is too much well then 5 or whatever yall think is cool with me. :)

5. fishball

It's a good idea to ship 10 or 20 first to test the waters.

I assume it'd be best to consolidate payments on the Australia end before sending to you but it'd probably be paypal (with the fees paid for by our side)?

Anyway let members decide what to do, just leaving some options out there. Vote here ;)

6. comeaux

oh hey and I also thought of another cool idea ... maybe I get an assortment of the labels?

The pretty blue "early releases" label, the "red chinese flag" label, the gold normal label and then the new "panda label" ... hmmmm ... i don't know just thinking out loud and probably illogical from lack of sleep ! :D

yea but we have time to decide ... we can see what fishy thinks about the one he gets ! :)

7. comeaux

no there wont be any paypal fees ... after receiving pandas just make one payment to the "personal'/"gift" selection ... no fees for anyone :cool:

8. fishball

Yeah I guess... not sure with paypal haven't used it that much to send money privately.

The problem is, if you receive a lot of tiny payments paypal might flag your acc and try to block it, happened with heyimderrick another US member here doing group buys for us.

Anyway, we'll see. Can't wait for the sexy panda from u ;)

ps. other panda stackers, any opinions/comments would be muchos appreciated.

9. yennus

If these can come in before the 27th Oct, we can hand them out at the next Panda/SydneyStackers Meet, and also at the next PerthStackers Meet in early November :)

Should be heaps of fun! :)

10. comeaux

yes one lump sum paypal would be better instead of many small ones ...

Yes it should be very easy to get them there by the 27th no problem.

Ok so that gives you guys time to decide but what i will do is order 10 additional to what I have and ship those (10 total)

These will be the 2011 Chinese pandas NGC MS69 with the new panda label, maybe since I'm making another order of 10 I can get them less than $55, i will see.

as agreed you guys do not pay me until you receive and are happy which happiness will be the easy part

oh and one last thing is I'm pretty sure that these have been NCS conserved because of my multiple submissions, I recognize certification numbers starting with "3" as NCS number because when you submit NCS the number starts with "5" then after conservation and transferred to NGC for grading it assigned "3" for begining number.

If would only be NGC then certification number would be "2" ... so we shall see ... :) :)

oh and when it's time to ship you decide if you want 5, 10 or none ... no worries

11. AndyRoo68

AndyRoo68 Member Silver Stacker

I would love to be part of this deal, sounds good to me.
    Just remember us poor QLD'ers too, maybe some for a brisbane stackers meet if there is interest?

12. yennus

SWEET! Definitely count me in for some :)

13. 940palmtx

940palmtx New Member

Comeaux would probably take you to a Saints game at one of the modern Wonders of the World...The Superdome

14. yennus

ahhaha... the thought has crossed my mind... a few times :)

15. comeaux

New Orleans can be a bad influence in a good way :)

Yes we would probably buy tickets and plan to see the game but the wickedness and debauchery of New Orleans would probably have us waking up in a strange place with sensations of vertigo, and be clueless about any game that might have happned :D

16. nicwinner

nicwinner Active Member Silver Stacker

that's looks awesome.

17. Thor122

Thor122 New Member

Comeaux im in argentina but i like to have some graded 69 pandas (i dont have any graded pandas yet).
    With my friend live in usa i use usps and is very cheap. But i dont know how much weight one graded panda. But can i buy 3 or 5 to less the shipping unir cost.

18. Nejmeh

Nejmeh New Member

Hi comeaux. I sent you a pm

19. comeaux

ok guys as I mentioned ... NGC will not allow me to submit my pandas for the new "panda label" as I am not a dealer but I can still get graded 2011 69's with the new "panda label" for a good price.

I can get this panda pictured here with the new label for about $55 usd
    [​IMG]

Ok so what would be best is if I could find out how many members want them in Australia and send them to one location for distribution.

I am not a dealer/seller but I do not mind doing this at all to help the members here and obviously you can see that I am making no money at all.

What I plan on doing is sending 10 of these next week on my expense and then get paid via paypal once they arrive in Australia and everyone is happy.

For those of you living outside of Australia I will make a special concession to get each of you one of these on my expense and I can get paid via paypal after you receive it and are happy. For those members outside of Australia and want more than one well we will need to discuss some payment up front.

Remember I am doing this as a favor to our community and I do not mind shipping before getting payment but I also cannot supply the world as my wife will kill me if $10,000 disappears out of of our bank account and nothing comes back. :D

So anyway I have ordered quite a few for me but will put an order in today for an additional 10 and can easily get more if needed.

Trust me ... these are not going anywhere and any member who wants one will get one ...

As far as extremely cheap 70's ... that will not happen until I can get my sheet(s) graded ... special requests for 70's can be accomadated.

Honestly for a graded MS69 at $55 ... I would stick with that as its a great deal for a beautiful coin ...

Thanks ...
    comeaux

20. yennus

I'm happy to organize a handout of these at the SydneyStacker Meet this month, and the PerthStacker Meet next month.
    :)