GOLD PREDICTION TO TOP ALL OTHERS..TO THE DOLLAR

Discussion in 'Gold' started by menotcrimex, Nov 20, 2013.

1. The Road Home

The Road Home Member

No we don't and therefore yes to the latter. Conversation for another time and forum.

2. Spode

Spode Member

LMAO at everyone who thinks we have seen any predictions.

Without a date, we have two pages which essentially say 'when the rain ends, the sun will come out'.

Each day there is a price. Prices move up and down over time.

Any number 'predicted' that is within the range of the last few years is likely to come up again. For example I predict that silver will be $20.67 and $22.36. This is because all numbers are passed through as the price goes up and down.

I also predict $2000 gold. This is because inflation in the next 100 years will take it there anyway.
    And I have carefully made it close to where it was in the past.

So in reality I have predicted nothing.

The moral of the story is, don't just look at the numbers unless you believe in the method used to come up with them.

Good luck suckers! Do hour own research and make up your own minds!

3. menotcrimex

menotcrimex Member Silver Stacker

^ As for dates I have picked three unexpected dates for price smackdowns. Keep in mind I don't have a future calender to match the very specific numbers so for example here http://forums.silverstackers.com/to...for-silver-just-around-the-corner-page-4.html

You will see a date with price 12th comment down. Yes the date is a range of a week so it is part guess work as I can only feel it coming....I do not see dates and for this reason I do not count dates as strong predictions as a little bit of chance comes into play.

That been said I have still managed to predict 3 out of 4 dates correctly, two of those were to the day and the one above in a date range. Here is another 5th comment down http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-43769-almost-1500-oz.html

So was 12th Sept important for clue's for bullion? Hell yeah but don't take my word for it see for yourself here http://www.peakprosperity.com/discussion/82938/gold-silver-digest-91213

And for the one date I did get wrong you won't find it as I wrote it into the bottom of my writting and I even mentioned I was only 50/50 on that date. So this is where trust comes into play. You see probably very few if any remember that! TRUST you can't buy that at any price.

I imagine you have not been following my predictions on here and not bothered to research them going by your comments above.

Anyone with even a bit of maths skill and an interest in gold and silver price will tell you that my predictions well exceed the realms of pure chance. Nobody can show us a better bullion prediction so if it is so easy ( as you say ) why can't others do it?

Like I have said before beliefs are often set in stone and no matter what the proof there is no shaking that belief.

Now if someone had said ok I have studied your predictions and I have done the math and these were the odds I would be listening.

Just the odds of predicting on 19-5-13 $1251 as a significant number is in the 100s to 1 ( I think ) but to nail it to the dollar as a false bottom! The odds may be in the ?????? to one? ( I'm not a maths wiz kid ) but anyhow put all the predictions together we are talking impossible staggering odds.

Maths experts with bullion experience welcome!!!!!!!! So on 19th May 2013 what was the price of gold? How many numbers / dollars to $1251? Times that number by 2 because the price on 19-5-13 could have gone up or down.

Then work out how often a false bottom occurs in the gold market....viola

So regardless of your belief again i ask What were the odds....are doubters shying away from mathmatical odds....Yes they are!

As for your comment about when the rain stops the sun
    Comes out!? I would just like to say you obviously don't live in the Uk then lol

As you said let people make up their own minds but I urge them to do that using the facts in this case.

Using this method to date my predictions for my significant numbers are 100% accurate to my best knowledge, in saying that I do not claim 100% of future predictions will come true, that would be unrealistic expectation.

I still think this is VERY worthy of the James Randi million prize....let's see if he agree's? With a fellow sceptic ( me ) that can do the impossible.

Many goldbugs / traders just would be very happy to predict the price just up or down and get it right most of
    The time let alone have a very good feeling for unexpected important dates , Significant numbers and False Bottom etc.

If you don't agree with the above show me the mathmatical odds first....I rest my case

4. bulliongirl

bulliongirl New Member

All I can say is WOW!
    May I ask how certain you are of your $1111 now?

Congratulations, keep up the super work and don't stop sharing please :)

5. menotcrimex

Thank you: I am as certain of $1111 now as I was when I made the prediction and gold was trading around $1400 usd.

But of course some doubt remains as I am fairly new to bullion prediction....so as I say wait and see what happens.

There is a bunch of significant numbers left to see yet, a few mentioned in this thread. I am also now sharing on twitter and you can find me at @vernonkelliott

If you are new to bullion, silver stackers is full of lots of helpful information.

Cheers

6. iceblue

iceblue Well-Known Member

My prediction is no matter how many predictions you get right, you will never see a million dollars from Randi.

7. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'd be interested to hear this answer please.

8. Stacknpile

Stacknpile New Member

This is almost as bad as that thread you started last year in which you insisted that ordering silver from guernsey avoided VAT. A few people tried it and the VAT was added by Customs on the way in - plus some handling fees.

You just kept repeating your mantra that people should re-read your first post as though it contained some magic information people had missed or answered the specific and intelligent challenges to your view.

It wasn't until someone obtained a written opinion from HMRC that you, instead of having the decency to back down, asked for the thread to be quietly deleted.

You make a lot of noise/posts young Mentocrimex. Do you just like being the centre of attention - regardless of what that attention looks like?

9. menotcrimex

Could be right there....time will tell

10. Argentum

Argentum Well-Known Member

lotto numbers pls :)

11. menotcrimex

All will be revealed at the right time and place.

12. menotcrimex

Lol I get a lucky dip :)

If there was only ONE lottery game I would have a go at looking for the numbers....would it work? I don't know is the honest answer.

Digital currencies are my next thing, Btc and Ltc etc

That will be for my website....in the future :cool:

13. Phiber

Phiber Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Why would you make a website if you can predict prices of this and that haha

14. menotcrimex

Ha ha....geez shoot me down for making the most accurate bullion predictions of 2013 and wanting to take it further.

Nothing to see here....

15. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

Amazing that you two have the same hosting provider.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

^^^ whats going on here GP. Is this fella posing as bulliongirl? :lol:

17. Phiber

Phiber Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You remind me of financial planners.
    Why would they be giving out advise if they were truly good at what they are doing?
    No disrespect but a lot of your magical ways of predicting some kind of numbers smell like huge BS.

18. Argentum

Argentum Well-Known Member

another maplegate (for those that remember the first one)

19. Silver Bullion Boy

Silver Bullion Boy New Member

Mentalcrimex illusions of grandeur maybe!

20. menotcrimex

You don't delete baiting , trolling , and slander into my thread when I report it! I find that amazing!
    I imagine there are millions that use my provider so what.

The fact is none of you can predict what I have! You have accusations and slander and nothing more.

If this is the BS you guys dish out to a paying member when I make the most accurate predictions of 2013 what the heck do you do to people that get it wrong?

Lmao