GOLD PREDICTION TO TOP ALL OTHERS..TO THE DOLLAR

Discussion in 'Gold' started by menotcrimex, Nov 20, 2013.

1. menotcrimex

menotcrimex Member Silver Stacker

Edited to top of thread for clarity

2. kiwi_stacker_uk

kiwi_stacker_uk New Member

menotcrimex is the man! So when are you predicting the $5554 gold price?

3. menotcrimex

Cheers fellow kiwi stacker in the UK.

Yes a date, well that's the million dollar question. I have said on here before dates are not my strong point. I've hit 3 out of 4 dates I mentioned on here from memory, ie smackdowns.
    Still that's not a bad country boy average imo

No doubt $5554+ is still some time away imo

Perhaps when and if I see $1628 I can look for further numbers to the upside.

It seems to be all about the draining of paper gold and manipulation to shatter confidence in gold.

I don't post everything I see but what I do post (numbers) is 100% honest and to the best of my ability.

I'm building a reputation or at least trying to.

Ps, I may link my website (when its ready) it may include a subscription service for those that want to try to take it to the next level. It will include what number I have for Bitcoin's future and Gold and Silver of course.

4. menotcrimex

Kitco T A guy playing catch up to $1251 if only they knew lol

http://www.kitco.com/news/2013-12-0...-FOMC-Charts-May-Hint-At-Key-Development.html

$1111 or lower Gold remains possible
    $17.49 or lower Silver remains possible

Let's see what happens....bounce first or not.
    11-12-13 Ok were having some nice price upside now and while I would prefer to see this continue I'm not convinced we have seen the end of gold price smashing.
    12-12-13 and prices are under pressure and going down. I'm waiting for the bottom.
    16-12-13 Lovely prices are UP! Usual short covering before the Fed double talk that has done what in the recent past to metals? Yep take them down. I got to see my $1251 again today and the more I see my significant numbers the more confident I am about the next and the next is $1111.

18-12-13 The Fed continues to tread water. Make no mistake they are still in charge of this sinking ship, but sinking ship it is.

You know I have caught many a falling knife! But always by the handle. It helps that forsight played its role and my hand moved faster than the knife could fall.

19-12-13 Going down, $1200 breached. I'm trying to remind myself about the long term price at times like this and we have some dry powder ready so that helps. Gold will go MUCH higher than $5554 imho.

3 - 1 - 14.
    Happy New Year

My new years gift to you is to let you know that Gold maybe in for a giant leap higher in price. The significant numbers / prices that I see seem to jump higher with no middle ground except for $1628 that I am having doubt over.

This could support a gold price RESET or other significant event/s

A couple of higher numbers after $5554 are $6333 and $15535

I am less sure of $6333 and $15535 than I am of $5554 but there it is.

Have a great 2014 and remember to treat others like you would like to be treated yourself.

13 - 1 - 14 Back to the $1251 level, I hope for higher prices but hope does not pay the bills. If we see the price go up in the short term no doubt the selling into any minor rally will be strong. I will be watching the next FOMC at the end of this month, no doubt the experience will give me indigestion and gas. Hey why not join me on twitter just click on my website....we can share financial wisdom and indigestion stories.

17 - 1 - 14 Gold settled at the comex at $1251 today ( my significant number again ) butta bing....

28/1/14 Gold back down and $1251 keeps raising its head to confirm its significance. Where to from here? Well I think $1111 being a significant number for gold remains possible. If that is the case then perhaps the price will dip below this as it has for $1377 and $1251.

31/1/14 Gold $1251 everywhere I look lol. Nothing for the naysayers to celebrate yet! No change there then! Enjoy your weekend

7/2/14 I am working with my method again and believe I know where the next rally up will turn back down. See my
    Twitter feed / website link for more information.

8-2-14 After months of research I have found my bullion predictions are the most accurate of all financial predictions in recorded history! Now that's something to be proud of! May my gift bring wealth to all those worthy.

2-3-14 The Ukraine crisis should support gold prices short term. Politicians on all sides need to understand if they open a can of worms they should be prepared to eat them. Or as usual have their people eat them while they eat lobster in a fortified bunker.

11-3-14 So we have a threat to the U S dollar in the form of a Russian boomerang! That sounds geopolitical and good for gold while it lasts.

12-3-14 Great! Gold hit $1367+ today as I have mentioned before. In the short term keep a close watch on events in Ukraine, I am holding for now. Enjoy your day!

18/3/14 I see Gold closed again yesterday at $1367 on the crimex which fits with my numbers here http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-38922-faber-gold-may-fall-to-1300-before-rebound.html 11th comment down.

19/3/14 And just as expected as above Gold has started a steep decline. I sold a bit yesterday before the move down so I can reload at cheaper prices later. I don't have any new numbers at this time but maybe some will come my way again if I'm lucky. I hope your enjoying the ride! Enjoy your evening.

20-3-14 I had a mri scan before Christmas and I am no longer getting as many numbers as I did so to be honest its like learning from the start again!
    That being said Iets see if gold drops through $1245 on a bumpy slide down? And then look again.

25-3-14 Bright happy songs help keep a clear / positive outlook enjoy, http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=5akYnlwubDo

6-4-14 Gold may go lower? However my next move is to look for a good price and go in hard! I feel golds move up or revaluation is now very close indeed. This maybe my biggest call yet but it won't be right or wrong until proven.

14-4-14 Just about everything is pointing towards higher gold and silver prices next week. Let's see what happens.

15-4-14 Wham did metals get smashed today! A year to the day of the 2nd leg down in the 2013 smackdown!
    I have been saying here and on twitter I have been getting mixed messages and said prices may go lower. Those of you that follow my work will know I am not normally one to say prices could go either way, I am usually very clear on price direction.
    So I can give myself a pat on the back as few of you greedy bastards will (-; but lacking clarity even I wonder at this point in time and in this instance I may have got lucky. Where to from here....you tell me (-;

25-4-14 We are getting into very interesting times for gold. I won't be continuing updates here. I will be updating things on my twitter @vernonkelliott so feel free to join me there for my views on bullion and the global economy etc.

It is imo just a matter of time before we see $5554 as a significant number and many more.

One observation I have made and it could be and probably is just coincidence....is that $1111 x 5 = $5555 which is just $1 more than my $5554. So will we see a five times price reset? I don't know this is just a wtf observation and not a prediction. $1628 is a number I predicted so I'll stick with my prediction rather than observation but keep it in mind and see what happens

Its nice to see people checking in for curiosity and updates

5. menotcrimex

I would like to use this part of my thread to share others idea's that I have enjoyed reading. I will try and update this from time to time, I may not agree with everything others say but these are opinions and idea's I am giving consideration or just articles I think are worth sharing.

One way to improve the start to your day....listen to some happy tunes http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=cJqjlFGZxtE

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...hundreds-rush-banks-following-solvency-rumors

$1100 average gold price, credit rating for miners....hmmm I've heard that number before http://m.theglobeandmail.com/report...rice-forecast/article16243722/?service=mobile

6. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

LMAO

7. menotcrimex

Yep me to all the way to the bank.
    Copy and paste a harder prediction recently that anybody else has done and I'll sniff your work socks!
    Ok maybe I won't go that far but you get the idea....show me better

8. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

The day gold goes to $5000/oz will probably be the day that a loaf of white bread in the U.S. costs around US $10 and a gallon of regular gasoline (petro) is US $16.00-$17.00. So, an ounce of gold may not buy more of any tangible thing relative to what an ounce buys today.

No one knows for sure how prices of things like gold, gasoline, and bread will pan out but there's a good chance, based on past history, that commodities like gold and petro/oil see movement in tandem.

9. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

That's a rational view of gold and the economy - recent events have shown that huge price spikes don't have to have any rational or economic basis. Gold could quite easily climb to $5000 in the space of a month or two without the need for inflation, if the demand is there.

10. menotcrimex

Future glimpse , intuition, extra awareness is not new to me....but it didn't come with an instruction manual which makes it hard to explain.

I'll stick with the numbers and see what happens.

Its the weekend, family time....enjoy

11. Scyb

Scyb Member Silver Stacker

I think we will wait until this prediction comes true first before we go that far :/

http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-44571-silver-to-touch-30-usd-before-2014.html

12. menotcrimex

^ I addressed that with everybody twice now

Here is one of them 17th comment down
    http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-46767-instincts-always-fail-me.html

Here's yours 6th and 7th comment down

http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-45707-us-government-shuts-down-what-next.html

There is a big difference between a guess and a prediction , for me anyway.

Funny thing is Scyb I saw this comming from you and have previously addressed that guess with you as above

That wasn't enough for you (-;

Have a look at my guess $29 - $34.50 is a range and is non specific....where my predictions $1377, $1251, $1111, $1628, $5554 Gold and $26.50 or lower and $17.49 or lower Silver are all very specific.

So why would I guess if I can predict so well? Well if I had a choice would I rather earn a million dollars or win a million dollars? For me I would prefer to earn that money, that way I would appreciate it more and spend it carefully. Don't get me wrong everybody loves to win something but it does not give the satisfaction of really earning something. So to me a guess is me trying to earn as opposed to being gifted predictions. To prevent confusion I will try not to guess bullion prices and stick with predictions only from now on.

When I was new to bullion prediction $1377 Gold stood out so much to me I mistook it for a possible low at first. $1377 was interesting as it was not only a significant number I believe the Kitco price screen siezed for several minutes when that price was reached.

Either way I have never claimed to be 100% accurate.

You can't argue with the title of my thread? Show me better

13. Scyb

Scyb Member Silver Stacker

14. menotcrimex

Its ok to be a sceptic, heck I used to be a paid up member of the NZ sceptic society ( many moons ago ).

Dennis Dutton was in charge I think back then not sure who now. Maybe we need them here http://skeptics.org.nz/

Or your own intelligent fella's http://www.skeptics.com.au/

Maybe someone will bother to bring them on board

Remember beliefs are often set in stone no matter what the proof

The time to blend in is behind me now.

Let's see if the other numbers turn out or not for these predictions and go from there.

Black swan events may alter the course....let's see

15. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

I'm hearing Twilight Zone music playing in the background. :)

No, but seriously...enjoy your weekend.

16. Phiber

Phiber Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So where do you pull your predictions from?
    Some kind of secret formula? Or based on market activity? Or some other random stuff?

17. Argentum

Argentum Well-Known Member

personally i do my predictions while watching "Huey's Kitchen"; if he's skimping on the butter means its sell time otherwise keep on buying.

For those that never saw this cooking show one of his quotes describes him well: "Dont trust a skinny chef"

18. menotcrimex

I've invited the NZ and Australian Sceptic's on board and also the man himself and one of my biggest hero's and champion of people Mr James Randi.

I have the upmost respect for these people and since they are experts in their field please bear with me while I talk to them.

Best

Vern

19. Ronnie 666

Ronnie 666 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I don't have to do any of that I just look at the Fed and we know what will happen :eek:

[​IMG]

20. menotcrimex

I'm getting ahead of myself, let's see if other numbers pan out first.

But looking at the bigger picture from my perspective. My next question will be do we really have free will? I would like to think so.

Edit: Agreed question for a different forum. Invites baiting

On a more light hearted note I'm sure the Fed and the BIS have a lot moar planned out.
    I'm still holding physical anyway, I see that as a bet each way and probably sensible given that in general I can't put prices with dates to well.