Denial, Fiat Stress & Admitting that your a Silver Addict

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Dynoman, Feb 25, 2011.

1. silvertongue

silvertongue Member Silver Stacker

I'll admit, I had reached my goal for this quarter early, and thought, "OK, I'll leave it at that and won't buy for a few weeks." HAH! Yes, there are times the stack moves up and down, but it's a very motivating way of saving. It's probably one of the most interesting ways of investing I can think of. Now looking at stacking industrial rods, sheets, and such, as there are a couple of design projects looming for the new financial that utilise - you guessed it - Silver!!! :D

My name is silvertongue... I'm a happy Silver addict..

2. digger

digger New Member

yes i'm with you all here, am struggling with an addiction that has led to wider PM purchase, gold, platinum and palladium.

silver still is the drug of choice though.

well said auspm, life is there to be enjoyed, my stack is bigger than i ever thought but i have never gone without. overseas holidays and enjoying good food and win is just as important. if your in it for the long run then the race isn't a sprint.

although i've loaded up over $100K in the last 6 months and now just wait for the dips. it should be everyones strategy whether you've got 20oz or 2000oz.

buy what you can and be happy with the stack you have, it WILL always be bigger than the other non believers.

3. Rothbard

Rothbard New Member

Wow, I feel like I am among brothers here!

I too have an addiction. I buy every fortnight.

Recently I had to spend a few thousand on new pool furniture which reminded me that balance is important. Our pool wouldnt be nearly as nice to hang out had I spent that fiat on silver instead!

We are also about to move and up our rent another $100 per week...But the house is incredible and well worth sacrificing 2.5oz for each week.

I feel that you have to live a great life NOW within your means AND accumulate silver at the same time.

I could easily live in a 2 bed apt and buy more silver to EVENTUALLY live oppulently...However I choose to live in a waterfront house NOW because I am living NOW.

If you are eating baked beans to buy more silver then you have missed the whole point of wealth. It is meant to be enjoyed as well as accumulated.