charts not looking good AT ALL.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by stellaconcepts, Jun 24, 2011.

1. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

its like 1 more dollar, one more and one more $, the pessimism can be obvious, hence I try buying, you may never know how soon the reverse come to a full stop.

2. alor

STOP ! fully loaded, off we GO GO GO!!!

looks like there is some support here. hope can realized the gains few more months for 25% gains. :cool: for 41.5 to 43 usd spot range.

3. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The always interesting but tiresomely verbal Lindsey Williams, (confessor to The Elite) says that gold will keep floating lower until September and then gain at least 20-25%, presumably returning them to track toward Goldman Sachs edict, sorry prediction, of $1650 by year's end. Good buying now imho.

4. Sargeant Argent

Sargeant Argent New Member

Hey Ronnie, if you're looking for wind power look up wind spires they're tubular tower like things that work like a wind miLl. I think they're about 10 grand per *nd 2-3 are supposed to power a small house. I was looking at a remote property with no hydro access and they looked like a good option don't have the site here but if you google wind spire it should come up.

5. Trichter

Trichter Member

When you say "wind spires" you are refering to a Savonius wind turbine, right? That is, a vertical-axis turbine with several (2-3) scoops? The other popular vertical-axis turbine design looks more like an eggbeater: a Darreius turbine. Because the designs of the former are pretty simple, it is quite possible for someone handy to put together a pretty good turbine using salvaged parts. Design considerations have to made with regard for intended use; if the purpose is to generate electricity a high speed and low torque turbine is needed, if it's for something like pumping water and other mechnical uses you need a high torque, lower speed design.

The major advantages of such vertical turbine designs are low cost and maintenance.

This company is pretty interesting:

www.helixwind.com/en/

Puts your run-of-the-mill turbine to shame. It requires much lower wind velocities to start producing electricity. But be aware, all such designs require rare earth magnets and, as is widely known, China is sitting on most.

6. Sargeant Argent

7. glam

glam Member

I understand these type of wind turbine also have the added advantage of not killing so many birds. The traditional propeller type are known to have a relatively high kill rate.

8. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Bought back my positions early this morning that I sold last Friday. So far, so good.

9. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

I'm Arnie...

**I WISH!!** :lol:

10. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

I know i'm real slow ... but please explain to me in idiot proof terms how it could come to pass that somebody holding physical is gonna get creamed??

All i can come up with is something or somebody forcing me to sell it at some unnaturally low price ...
    Perhaps by government decree/theft ???

11. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

I think Stella deserves a lot more respect than that mate!!

I may not agree with everything he says, but he does deserve more respect than what you're showing

12. Big A.D.

Big A.D. Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

13. Ag

Ag Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

True, the next few weeks will be critical in deciding the next spot direction...not sure if 'creamed' or 'train wreak' can describe the charts over the last month - seem to be holding flat/resistance without the 'big correction' majority people stated without a reasonable explaination...I've said it enough before but for those with harder hearing, IMHO this drop was a buying signal,not a sell signal

If I do get 'creamed' or 'train wreaked' in the next fortnight then please point figures,laugh and shout how you all told me so...if not, don't fear - I wont return the message becausing kicking a Dog while it's down isn't my thing :|

...am I saying a big rally in the next fortnight? No - but can't see this major correction many holding out on for the reasons previously posted in various threads...

14. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That was about you, dopey! :)

15. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

i know numnuts ... was just playin' with ya :D

:)

16. stellaconcepts

stellaconcepts New Member

I know you're real slow too - but lets be honest, those holding from the eighties to the naughties didnt exactly enjoy their position for 20 years now did they.

Im willing to bet you never sell your metal and hold it during the next bear run.

17. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

Aaahh ... i see you're very flexible - you can change your mindset from being a short term trader to long term strategy - which is a good thing.

At the risk of further highlighting my slowness, but could you please explain exactly what the twenty year period (eighties to naughties) has in common again with the next ten to fifteen years? From where i'm standing, they are diabolically opposite.

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but isnt the eighties to naughties period (where silver languished) also the honeymoon period of fiat currency during which time a debt fuelled credit bubble developed? And this eventually led to the GFC mk1 in 2008?

In any event, for silver to again languish for the next ten to fifteen years, this would imply that the world fiat currency experiment will last as long??

This would go against what history has taught us, but perhaps you believe that central bankers and governments can continue their "economic alchemy" for the next 20 years?

By buying physical PMs I'm betting they CANT!!

Mate - you're going to have to decide at some point whether you're coming or going...
    If you think i'm such an ass for believing in physical silver, why did you buy back in??

18. stellaconcepts

stellaconcepts New Member

Don't get me wrong - I don't know how you're going to stuff it all up - but keep up that arrogance and life will find a way to humble you. Age old rules don't disappear just cause you're a stacker.

19. Sargeant Argent

To make a protfit.... Duh.

Savy?

20. alor

To make an increase is more accurate description, have silver and gold + a bit of extra, can be extra ounces or useless paper, but its still an increase. :)