Calls Of A Silver Shortage Often Misleading

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Northerncoins, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Probably not. For some reason he likes 3 ounces. ;)

2. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Interesting thread, but does it concern us?

How many ounces do you need to have for a shortage, or inversely manipulation, to make a difference to you personally? 10,000 oz is AUD250,000. A tidy sum, but if it swings 50% each way it won't make you poor or rich.

I feel that instead of feeling buffeted by the outside world, you run your own race. Do what you feel is right for your own circumstances and ignore the chatter.

3. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

In my experience, those PM blog posters who profess the most bearish PM thoughts and who doubt manipulation the loudest and who continually proclaim that they will buy silver when it is $12, $10, (instead of now), etc, are the same folks who bought silver at or near its highest point(s) and later sold at a lower price (loss), and are still smarting from said experience, and they thus like to come to PM blogs currently and try to infect those who are bullish on PMs and currently buying PMs, with a dose of misery and dread.

PS I can't say THIS blog is the way I described above, because I am used to dealing with US PM bears and not foreigners. So perhaps my theory fails on this particular blog?

Just my opinion.

Jim

4. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Because the question is so mind-numbingly dumb and tired that anyone with even a little intelligence doesn't bother to waste their breath.
    The accusation that the figures are bogus are merely that... an accusation.
    This claim is borne out of both a lack of understanding, as well as the need to create conspiracy as a scapegoat for years of wrong price calls and misinformation by permabulls.
    COMEX warehouse figures are easily explainable... and have been explained here before.
    Maybe we should put the answer in a sticky for all newbies who unassumingly get caught up in the hype?

For the same uninformed question regarding the same unsubstantiated accusations, see the same previous answer above :rolleyes:

OK numb-nuts, now you are categorising the majority of the forum, the world population, and yourself (given your lack of answers), into being "a shill for the banking crime syndicate."
    That is confirmation for me.
    You are in fact a cretin. :lol:

5. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Welcome to the Internet, where mind-numbingly dumb is the norm. But it was engineered to be this way by the elites who have been lowering the overall intelligence of the population through fluoridation and chemicals in vaccinations.

6. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

As well as cancer-causing mobile phones, FDA withholding cancer cures, CIA invoked HIV infection of African Americans, and the global dissemination of genetically modified foods. ;)

7. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I notice you didn't mention chemtrails. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING!!?!???

8. fscked

fscked Member

I know this to be true because an anonymous person on the internet said it was!

9. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

all you need to do is bribe the pilots who chemtrails, all will be known. :)

10. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

I blame S.H.E.I.L.D.

11. nickybaby

nickybaby Active Member Silver Stacker

Which is clearly a front of H.Y.D.R.A. Who are run by the illuminati via the stackerati.

As you run the website as a front for the stackerati did you just out yourself?

12. Silverpv

Silverpv New Member

You all must be involved in the manipulation scheme! All of you have bank accounts @banks and buy metals! Therefor, you are all conspiring with bankers manipulating the price of metals! btw. I have some PM's i'd like to sell, interested? Best to buy now, before the economic implosion where only gold and silver can be used for transactions. I'm selling 1-10 oz silver coins/bars at a high premium for your worthless fiat. I'm doing you a favor by exchanging your fiat for my real currency ( you pay shipping ).