Buying time for Silver just around the corner

Discussion in 'Silver' started by tozak, Mar 18, 2013.

1. menotcrimex

menotcrimex Member Silver Stacker

Liberdick you pm.me that shit just proves what a twisted jealous twat you are !
    How dare you call me a madman because you look like a fool....trying to be the 1st to jump on someone because you think your so clever when your not! I come accross your type all the time...that's why I say respect almost everyone not pedo's sicko's or little upstarts like you.
    in this life you will learn what it means to be humble

Now that's a vision and its comming your way

2. libertadiac

libertadiac Member Silver Stacker

Misunderstanding here - i said have new madmen/TAR to watch although as its 1 am should be asleep. - madmen TV series about advertising men in 60's america consumerist age. TAR - the amazing race - american TV show with people travelling the world. I was going to watch them instead of staying glued to the charts. I did not call you a madman -( your comments about the e-bay sale were a bit odd though).
    You made a great call re silver/gold/shit happening, and said it was just a guess but also you said just a guess so as to not piss people off - this was intruiging so I sent PM thinking you may not want to discuss on forum. You had alluded to this several times.
    So, I apologise for not echoing all the other people saying good call. It was a great call.

3. menotcrimex

menotcrimex Member Silver Stacker