Buying time for Silver just around the corner

Discussion in 'Silver' started by tozak, Mar 18, 2013.

1. tozak

tozak Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm looking for a fall in the metals very soon, probably tonight, could be a big one ($1+ fall)

Silver down and USD up this week;

Looks like the best buying opportunity we have seen for a long time, I'm looking for US$26-US$27 with an exchange rate of $1.05-$1.06 against the USD so (AU$24.52-AU$25.47) bottom, will have to buy big on this as it will be a very quick bounce from here. Spike soon after that, most probably before the end of this month (27th being a key date) then we will see Silver back to the low 30's very soon and most probably the end of this consolidation period. Massive gains to follow after breaking US$35 in the coming months.

Just my two cents anyway, based on some key dates and data, I don't like the look of the Platinum and Palladium charts atm, I think if the bottom was already in the PGM's would be breaking out with Gold and Silver. Safe haven status of the USD and shorting of the PM's will keep putting downward pressure until the funds can see technical oversold signal to go long. Volatility should end before Easter so expect a fast downtrend then a fast uptrend to follow all before the end of this month. A lot of mines are now mining at a loss and Supply in physical form is getting tight so expect this to move fast so be quick and don't hesitate.

2. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

3. Photonaware

Photonaware Active Member

Keep reading the tea leaves !
    Maybe the Cyprus banking news will resurrect the media and rekindle the big issues affecting the Euro with global knock on effects and a renewed buy of metals pushing them higher ?

4. AQ

AQ New Member

would it even shoot up without having a big fall first?

5. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

$35,5 to $28,5 is 20%. That's 100 coins more on the monsterbox. What's big?

6. AQ

AQ New Member

well refer to the OP...

7. bloomst

bloomst Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Thx for the heads up tozak...will keep an eye on the spot this week.

8. finicky

finicky Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Great to see a bold call and that's what will make it interesting. I just can't see it from the basic chart and that's all I go on; not COTS, key dates, events like Cyprus. I do take notice of commentators though.

But just looking at the weekly chart of silver - it's not giving me any clue to a $1 or more drop. Weekly candles are indecisive and small range now for 4 weeks. If we're due for a sudden deterioration before a spike higher why is this latest downtrend taking so long and still not getting down to $26? The trend for 24 weeks has been gentle not violent

Since the start of the major downtrend from April 2011 the price has fallen to $26 three times. First descent took 22 weeks, then rally, second descent took 9 weeks, rally, third descent took 17 weeks, rally, and now this descent has used up the most time of all - 24 weeks and is still well above $26 support. Momentum looks quite good.

[imgz=http://forums.silverstackers.com/uploads/1893_silver_wkly_mar_18.png][​IMG][/imgz]

9. AQ

AQ New Member

Yep im pretty much curious also :/. Tozak could you shed some light on this?

10. Ag

Ag Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Fiat in hand and slowly disolving to metal

Have followed tozaks past calls and been very happy with the results. Yes I'm an Ag bull but can you seriously keep holding out guys? There's cheap metal floating around which wont last forever. Everyone plays there hand different but look closer at this spread...don't be disappointed buying in too late

11. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

$26.50 is the number. If that price is reached, either load up (if you are adventurous) or hold on because $26.50 is the resistance line. At that point, silver will either begin an upward trend OR if its breached, its hard to see the bottom, $20 perhaps, but down significantly.

12. ashleyd123

ashleyd123 Member

$25 is the "magic" number, break that and it's bad news for those holding big stocks bought at $30+.

I'm patiently waiting.........bring on $22 ! Then time to visit Mr PM.

13. scone

scone Active Member Silver Stacker

Tozak, I look forward to your predictions, your previous were bang on the money ;)

14. menotcrimex

menotcrimex Member Silver Stacker

I'm in no hurry to buy silver either. Its more expensive in the UK and Gold is much more popular....however..

Your wish for $22 or close to it may come true in 2013....then I'll be in a hurry to buy as much silver as I can.

15. tozak

tozak Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No fall yet, I'm going to start buying today and each day after that to dollar cost average this low out. I still think there will be a pullback before the next leg up but it could be real quick and I expect it to have spiked up before the end of the Easter break so running out of time to do so (looking for low 30s after the spike up)

So gonna buy each day now until it either spikes up or until Good Friday.

Be a interesting couple of weeks I would say

16. nicwinner

nicwinner Active Member Silver Stacker

there were only a few sales sold close to SPOT; most of sales are asking premium price even SPOT drop to 25 AUD.

17. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Seize the day, seize the moment.. its gandalf saying "run you fools"... this is a temporary price stall so that the accummulate gold and silver holdings until the next round of fleecing is carried out..

I wouldnt be waiting for the "next leg down"... of couse the PTB can add more futures or conjure up some fiat and go naked short but really thats a blessing if you know how undervalued it is given the currency wars..

As Schiff says.. dont look a gift horse in the mouth!

Buy you fools! (sorry to misquote Gandalf!)

18. Guest

Guest Guest

I like that Gandalf analogy, Buy! You fools!!

19. SilverAteMyMonies

SilverAteMyMonies New Member

my 2 cents is the price is playing around like it's been because everyone is thinking the same thing and waiting for the dip. Everyone thinks the dip is coming so they're holding but there's enough confidence in silver to keep the price hovering. After waiting a while people buy a bit while they're waiting and everything keeps bobbing up and down in the same area.

I'm hoping this means there's an explosion coming so I'm getting my buys in now.

Thinking about this, I guess I'm just repeating 1for1, sorry for the plagiarism buddy!

20. AQ

AQ New Member

Looking forward to next week!