Boss Resources (BOE)

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by Caput Lupinum, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Bought a good sized chunk of Boss Resources the other day at $0.04

It's flagship is the Honeymoon uranium project in South Australia. A lot of the gold miners I like I wouldn't consider to be undervalued anymore so am branching out into other resource sectors (not lithium). Uranium is the ultimate contrarian play at this stage compared to other resources. It's one of those throw in a sock draw and forget about it for a few years type of investment.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/sponsors_landing/1478/boss-resources-ltd-1478.html

DOYDD

2. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If you think uranium is the ultimate contrarian play at this stage compared to other resources then you should be buying BRI (Brazil resources inc) off the TSX because it has the option/right to mine the richest and highest grade uranium deposit in the world. BRI is also an excellent gold mining producer to boot. As you know I went in big and long on BRI 6 weeks ago and I already doubled my money. To the moon from here with BRI baby! :) And you also advised in another thread that a good thing to do now is to buy stocks off the TSX (Toronto SX). So taking all your own advice lately you must have bought some BRI stock for yourself. Did you?

BRI option/rights to mine the richest deposit of uranium in the world is here at around 10:10

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GcLGGJsRrw[/youtube]

3. SilverSanchez

SilverSanchez Active Member

Why this one to throw in a sock draw?
    900m shares on issue

Only $2m in the bank

some interesting land but
    If they raise money to build a mine they will be over 1billion shares which means value would have to increase far more before you see it reflected in the share price.

Looks to me like a case of management validation (see we're right and awesome because we found a deposit and are mining it) rather than shareholder value.

Most of their bragging is about the market potential for uranium not their own deposit.
    What's so special about these guys that you would render even $1000 into the dead lands of the sock draw for? :)

4. Skyrocket

^ exactly. Now compare those details of Boss Resources to Brazil resources. No comparison.

Caput bought/advising to buy Boss Resources when it should be Brazil resources. I bet he got no BRI stock.

5. Caput Lupinum

The mine was in production in 2011 before being moth-balled due to the sustained low uranium price. There's $170 million worth of well maintained infrastructure at the site so why would they need to build a new mine?

They are one in four fully permitted uranium projects in Australia. A process which can take anywhere up to 5 years to complete for any new uranium projects. That's a long time to wait if the uranium price starts to rise

An increase in mine life to about 24 years from 8 years due to recent exploration discoveries increasing the potential of future production levels

Uranium prices in USD terms has stabilised over the past 12 months and increased in Australian dollar terms

C1 operating costs projected to be $28AUD per lb and an AISC of $39AUD per lb

Initial capex required to recommence the mine is only estimated to be 10 million and would only take 3-6 months to be fully operational again

Because the uranium deposit is located in sandstone it is able to be mined using the In-situ leaching technique which gives it cheaper capital and operational costs over traditional hard rock mining

6. Caput Lupinum

Without using youtube clips, describe using your own personal analysis how Brazil's resources project compares to Boss Resources project? As an investor in Brazil Resources you would be more familiar with the project than me so please enlighten me on the difference between the two uranium projects.

7. Skyrocket

For starters Boss Resources is a penny ($0.04) mining stock with $2m in bank and Brazil Resources Inc is a quality stock ($2.80) that is actually making excellent money now producing gold. Good luck to Boss Resources to getting that uranium mine started with $2m in bank. If/when uranium price soars who do you think will actually have the funds to get their uranium mine started between the two? And lets not forget who has the richest most high grade uranium deposit in the world too.

That's one main reason. Other reasons can be found here -

http://brazilresources.com/projects/rea/

If/when uranium price soars we can both look back at this thread in a few years time or so and compare the two companies share price then and see which was better buy. If Uranium price does not go up Boss Resources share price could still be peanuts or worse if it never gets off the ground. BRI is different because it got it's gold mining production and will not be a dead horse if uranium is dead. BRI is destined to become a $10-15 stock and more (just on it's gold mines) the way things are going with world economic climate. If the uranium option comes into play then it's share price will only be much higher having the richest deposit in the world. BRI is the smart choice between the two if you/we are talking about -"Uranium is the ultimate contrarian play at this stage compared to other resources." ;)

8. Caput Lupinum

What's the capex required for their uranium project?

What permits do they need? Which permits do they already have? How long is permitting process in Brazil for uranium projects?

What type of infrastructure is already in place at the site? It's it close to road transport and a port for shipping?

What is the forecast AISC for the mine?

9. Skyrocket

^ you can get some of that info here - http://brazilresources.com/projects/rea/

I don't need to know all those things (which I don't) because I already gave my main reasons why I believe BRI to be the better choice between the two if we are talking about uranium because of the reasons I gave and because BRI is a good gold produce and won't be dead if uranium never gets off the ground. Boss Resources has no backup bizzo if uranium is dead.

Like I said, in a few years time or more we can both look back on this thread and see which was better choice.

10. Skyrocket

If you want I bet you a 1oz silver coin the returns on BRI will be better then Boss Resources in 3 years time to where they are now. :)

11. Caput Lupinum

As I said in the original post I'm looking at investing in OTHER resource stocks, not gold. If I wanted to buy gold stocks, I wouldn't buy a copper miner who has a potential gold project that if it gets off the ground, takes years to develop so why would I buy a gold miner that has a potential uranium project that if it gets off the ground, takes years to develop?

Boss Resources has by far the more upside potential for a ROI

If Brazil Resources which is a gold stock and not a uranium stock is a $10-$15 stock it's what a 5-7 bagger from here at best depending on the Canadian dollar price

For Boss Resources a 5-7 bagger is $0.20-$0.28

12. Caput Lupinum

Why, because the gold price will be higher? I already own gold stocks that are 300-400% higher than when I bought them. How does that relate to a uranium producer?

Silver will out perform gold over the next 3 years, do you not expect a silver producer to outperform a gold producer?

13. Skyrocket

^ put your knowledge where your mouth is and take up my 1oz silver coin bet. ;)

"Boss Resources has by far the more upside potential for a ROI"

- if it ever gets off the ground maybe.

"If Brazil Resources which is a gold stock and not a uranium stock is a $10-$15 stock it's what a 5-7 bagger from here at best depending on the Canadian dollar price"

It's double that banger for me coz I bought 6 weeks ago for half of what share price is now. As you know I went against your advice that I missed the boat on BRI stock and jumped on. Thank goodness I did not listen to you coz I just doubled me money in 6 weeks on a non penny mining stock. :)

14. Caput Lupinum

For the record as of this date

BOE $0.046 AUD

BRI $2.81 CAD

15. Caput Lupinum

You do realise that gold and uranium are different resources, right?

Why don't you start a new thread about Brazil Resources so you can tell me people how good you are?

16. Skyrocket

I take it then that by this post you are accepting my bet? :)

17. Skyrocket

Yes I realize that. :p

If uranium price/demand soars like some talk out there by experts suggests then BRI has the option/rights to mine it uranium deposit. Thus making BRI a gold and uranium stock. So that means we are both betting on two uranium socks but mine is also a gold stock. You do realize that? :)

18. Skyrocket

Caput, why I only want to bet 1oz with you? Because I'm a tight ass just like these two gentlemen below :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjkdynBFHuQ[/youtube]

19. Caput Lupinum

And I already own plenty of gold stocks, so why would I want any more and why would I want a gold stock that is not undervalued when I want a uranium stock that is undervalued?

What happens to BRI after gold which like all commodities is cyclical in nature start to decline and the uranium price starts to rise considering BRI has much more exposure to the gold price than uranium?

As for your bet, I'll give you an ounce of silver even if you do lose. Gold will out perform uranium over the next 3 years. Uranium will out perform gold over 6 years so the odds are all stacked in your favour. I'm giving you a handicap because you're retarded :)

20. Skyrocket

Gee thanks! :)