Boss Resources (BOE)

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by Caput Lupinum, Jul 10, 2016.

1. SilverSanchez

SilverSanchez Active Member

Skyrocket - you have turned this thread into stupid. Please stop being dumb.

Caput - you can buy what you want but I think Boss is not a good choice.

2. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

SilverSanchez, to you I might have, and if I did, it was not my intention. Like you I too think Boss is not a good choice but unlike you I offered what I think is a better choice for uranium. Time will tell if you or I was right about what I done here. If I turn out to be right with my pick I will remind you then about your opinion of me turning thread into stupid. Sometimes dumb people can be right :p

3. kramer

kramer Member

I looked at uranium plays a couple weeks ago.. Bought AEE and the options AEEOA.. Their tiris resource DFS should be out this year and the monster haggan resource in europe is good.. I looked at BOE but the costs to produce are high before they start making money. Now BKY on the other hand has very very low costs on a large high quality resource. Possibly second lowest worldwide? . Im betting on AEE and BKY myself.

4. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I can't see AEE getting the capex required to develop their projects anytime soon without a much higher uranium price. The Haggan project has a capex of $540 million. They could develop the Tiris project at a $45 million capex to help build a cash reserve to lower the capex for Haggan, but it would take a long time and the Tiris project has the same operating costs as Boss Resources' Honeymoon project and is in a much better political jurisdiction

I have BKY on my watch list but the share price is fair value at the moment imo

5. kramer

kramer Member

Im thinking haggan will be a takeover target when price of uranium goes up. Tiris project will lower costs about 25% if their soda ash prospect in the area goes well.. AEE mkt cap 8m, BOE mkt cap 40m. AEE is highly leveraged to uranium prices. Not saying i dont like BOE, just think AEE has more potential. BKY price target is $2 (argonaut), im not sure if it is fair valued yet.. Price keeps creeping up, very few available to buy.

6. Silverthorn

Silverthorn Well-Known Member

This is more exciting than my threads. :)

7. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Does AEE have all licensing/permitting etc in place for production ? Infrastructure ready to go, supply logistics in place etc ? Or are they just at development stage, even mining yet ? A mothballed producer will have the edge every time, and not have to raise funds significantly to get back into production let alone to production stage.

SR, how much do you think Brazil Resources will rise from here compared to a seeming penny stock ? Any chance it will go from $2.80 to $28.00 based on Uranium production ? I actually think that Boss has a better chance of going to at least .40 cents from .04 from here, even if it just cracks 20 cents it will out perform Brazil. Especially so as it would seem that Brazil don't actually have an Uranium mine at all and are only exploring for it at this stage with a 75/25 split with another company.

All that said, Uranium is not one that I have really looked at, but with just a cursory glance at the above, a mothballed plant with all approvals in place and a history of past production and a past SP of .10 cents would kill it if U came back into play.

8. SilverSanchez

Im just saying Brazil resources is not an ASX listed stock - so the majority of people here cant really access it unless they have a special account (which then would have to be carefully considered with currecy risk and dividend payments if any).

I was going to suggest Larimide (LAM) it is better in every way to Boss except for one - and that is, liquidity in LAM is almost 0 (at least at the moment) which is fine if you don't care if you lose the money and have loads of time (in the sock draw so to speak).

You didn't need 6 or more posts to say Brazil Resources, you were arguing for no real gain because Caput can spend his own money where ever he wants.

9. SilverSanchez

Also - Southerncross

You may not really understand how prices move based on perceived value which is divided into all the shares.
    In a mania on a stock you can get a rubbish stock to spike - like Alcyon Resources in 2010/11 and the previous incarnation of that mine.

900million shares on issue (pre production) = shit financial management

Shit financial management = Shit management in general (because exploration phase is ALL financial management)

Shit management = cost blowouts or delays on start ups

Cost blowouts or delays on startup = alter cost structures from mine plan and feasibility studies

Altered cost structures from mine plan + shit management = further dilution or rendering an economical deposit uneconomical

10. Skyrocket

I agree with you that Boss will likely have more ROI compared to BRI but only if it has funds to got off ground and start mining. If the demand and price of uranium soars in near future as expected BRI will have the funds to start mining it's highest grade uranium deposit in the world. That was the main point why I think BRI is better choice over Boss. A lot of money can be made from penny miners but a lot can be lost on them too because they are high risk speculative. BRI is not that.

11. Skyrocket

You don't need a special account to access overseas stock markets. You just need to activate international trading on your commsec account which is easy and most people here have commsec, so no excuse. See here is my purchase of BRI through commsec.

12. finicky

finicky Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Better edit that - now anyone can see your real name you fool - sky

13. finicky

BOE has the more prospective chart, BRI looks to have shot its bolt for the time being, jmo

14. Skyrocket

How?

15. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

Lol Finicky the detective And we also have his account number SKY.

16. Skyrocket

You guys scared me into deleted it :|

17. finicky

Heheh, snicker

18. Skyrocket

^ Yep, I feel for it. Sucks got me worried :D

19. scrooged

scrooged New Member

Too many cheech n chongs.