Be prepared to short SILVER again

Discussion in 'Silver' started by leon1998, Apr 27, 2016.

1. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Since he made that statement silver has not dropped below $17usd so he was plain wrong with that call. If you had taken his word as gospel and shorted the market at $17.40 you would have lost big time or been exposed to huge risk till it dropped to the current $17.46usd
    So it is obvious that you can't even read a graph and you should learn how to before talking trash
    As for the current market Slow and steady growth is good imhoand iI see positive movement but I am not about to sit here and pretend I am some expert and predict how the market will go in the hope that someone believes me
    Leon has no problem with spouting bad advice and we are simply pointing it out so stop trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes. He is wrong all the time and you know it

2. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Do you know what a currency peg is? Because the Australian dollar is not pegged the US dollar. They are negatively correlated for the most part

3. silversearcher

silversearcher Active Member Silver Stacker

Can't be bothered arguing with fools anymore...As it's becoming boring and verbose.

4. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Who's arguing? Just asking if you know what a currency peg is? The Australian dollar has been a free-floating currency for decades

5. Gatito Bandito

Gatito Bandito Active Member

Nah, it was certainly possible for paper traders to make a few bucks on the whip-saw action of Ag spot in USD the past couple weeks.

Range of like a dollar (when including intra-day highs/lows).

Money can be made either long/short.

Not saying I necessarily agree with the particular method, but it was possible during this time.

Besides, Leon's short already got stopped-out (sounds like a loss, even though technically it was a fairly right call, had he played it better).

Anyway, I think what gets under some people's skin are these threads, themselves.

I bet more than a few people unloaded some spot-sensitive *physical* during this recent run-up (including myself) -- but didn't post a bunch of threads about it.. ;)

6. silversearcher

silversearcher Active Member Silver Stacker

Sorry, should have used the word " Conversion Rate / exchange rate " As you stand correct. As it has been floated for years. :)

7. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

oops

8. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

You are right. By the way take a use a Leons use of emoticons at end of his statements.

Now take a look at the posting style of his defenders.

[[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lRIQGU2RRk[/youtube]

Leon. Stop it. It's past bedtime for you.

9. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

As will.....................

Schiff
    Maloney
    Rickards
    Holter
    Mannarino
    Kirby
    Dent
    Jones
    Hunter
    Hudes

Etc.......................

10. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

If you subscribe to hudes as a serious information source forget loosing money, you should be more concerned about loosing your tin foil hat and wheelie bin home in which you have a used android tabled duct taped to the interior of the lid to study her wisdom on at bedtime. It was the Vatican assassin Jesuit iluninatti wot done it and they have a mountain of gold that they have used to make a power source for Atlantis...or something.

Leon.....is more.....random.....hudes is consistently, um....different. He's more like a teenager on red bull who refuses to face the fact he's going to have to get a job and work for years to have the capital to throw 50g into a short position but my how he dreams. Dream big little leon.

http://www.coincommunity.com/forum/search.asp?mode=DoIt&MEMBER_ID=34917

I see no merit or alacrity in his predictive powers here or there but each to their own. However if you value Leon...have you read hudes ranting's......you might like them. I miss the old up down sideways threads. They were great reading.