Be prepared to short SILVER again

Discussion in 'Silver' started by leon1998, Apr 27, 2016.

1. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

what is there, buy again 17.00

2. ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid Well-Known Member

So does this mean what happened with most precious metal stocks today is just the start? Would this mean it's a good time to sell off stocks an then hopefully buy back in when they're bargain prices again?

3. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Silver searcher your both deluded and wrong. Your wrong to say we don't like his predictions, rather we think he is full of shit when he claims to have put money where his mouth is and shorted the market. Someone has shown that in order for him to have done what he claims he would have had to have committed huge sums of money for small amounts of profit eg $40k risk for $400 return. Your deluded in thinking he is right, his short term calls are generally correct. They are not and it is evident you are either engaging in some trolling or are mentallyiincapable of looking at his past calls objectively and seeing how wrong he has got it.

4. serial

5. silversearcher

silversearcher Active Member Silver Stacker

Serial, in the post " Silver and Gasoline ratio points to $10-$11 bottom " Leon uses a comparison based on ratios. He doesn't make a call that it will go down that low, his argument is that it's possible it could go that low. When Leon makes a call it will be more like this post. And it is possible ( most likely improbable ) that it could hit 10-11 dollars US depending on their currency as it's currently devaluing and yes oil prices can still get lower ( Leon gives no time line ) ( 12 months seems fair ). Never say never. As for Leon providing evidence, he's been around a long time on this forum and providing evidence is useless, as the shills still wont believe it. Point a finger at a black wall and they will argue it's white. No shades of grey with some of these morons on this forum. I expect a lot more egg facials coming from Leon in the future, unless some prefer a different kind. :lol:

6. Krakked789

Krakked789 Well-Known Member

What happens next, Leon? I need your advice! :D

7. silversearcher

I don't like making too many predictions, I let Leon do that. As I said, " a fix is a fix and remains a fix ". Unless there is some economic cataclysmic event what will change the London Fix ? Even the Deutsche Bank got caught out recently for market manipulation, but still no change. Over 3 years now of bullion going sideways. I personally think keep buying physical metal now, as for me its just another form of saving. I can't speak what others should do, as that's up to the individual. As for me I have many forms of savings such as stockpile wood for heating a wood fire, grow food on my 2 acres of land, buy half price essential food and stock pile it. Buy under valued items now cheap and resell later. I rent one house out to pay off the one I live in, and change banks that offer lower interest rates. Find the cheapest power companies every 12 months. There are many alternative ways to become wealthier, but most only think of bullion or stocks. What did I do with my retirement funds that are sitting in stocks ? I went to Retireinvest late August 2015 and pulled all my super and put it into cash rates. So there's one little hint what I currently thinks of stocks lately...Cheers

8. serial

Yet another shill pipes in after a troll post by silversearcher

Leon has been as consistantly right as he has wrong so is as good an oracle as a coin toss and has never made a trade on this forum nor backed up any of the bullshit he talks with evidence
    Come to think of it with only 6 trades on the board your not much better silversearcher . the accusations you throw at others are more applicable to you/leon

9. silversearcher

Serial, I'm leaving positive comments about Leon as it is his post. Your the one with negative comments and harassing him for proof. That makes you the troll. I always have read and followed Leon's posts and enjoy the interplay that Leon uses in them. If you don't like his posts then move on. As for you, judging a person on trades whether he or she is a legit stacker is a joke. As the vast majority actually buy outside the forum. I guess you want a full stack video from all members with less that 10 trades as proof they are stackers now ?

10. nsw2206

nsw2206 Member

Yep. Leons calls may be complete crap but theres no need to launch personal attacks on him. Its meant to be all in fun right?

11. alor

there are just not enough crazy out there buying enough gold and silver by the 100 of billions a click :lol: because once they buy, they are smartest of all :lol:

12. Gatito Bandito

Gatito Bandito Active Member

Decent call.

Horribly executed.. ;)

13. alor

14. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So, here we have the charts of silver and gold over the last 60 days and last 24 hours. If you shorted silver then your timing would have had to be incredible to catch the small dips on the way up:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Krakked789

Krakked789 Well-Known Member

Gee, you're like some football supporters! Maybe you're the shill...

16. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm crap at predicting prices too, but this call to short silver back in late April hasn't panned out too well:

[​IMG]

17. serial

lol 21 post and no trades, yeh im the shill :rolleyes:

18. serial

thankyou silverpete,
    I am sure silversearcher will still try to justify leons call in the face of overwhelming evidence that he is useless at picking the market
    as for accusing me of harassing him, when I see a bullshit artist I call bullshit

19. silversearcher

Pete, you need to quote these charts in US Dollars not in AU. The Aussie dollar was above 0.75 I believe at the time. At the moment can't really compare, as our currency has devalued so much against the US Dollar in recent times, pushing our silver spot price much higher these days due to deflation. Leon doesn't give a rats about shorting in our currency that's why he quotes US Dollars. Looking at kitco historical charts around April 27th 2016 silver US was around the $17.40 US mark. And it did consolidate under around $17 US Tuesday ( Australia ) this week . At the moment it would be suicide to short with our Aussie dollar deflating at the pace it has in the last couple of weeks. Leon, got it right. I hope you realise that spot price of silver / gold will always goes up as our dollar goes down ? As it's pegged to the US dollar. I think downward movements in US dollars under $17 US is quite likely, but here on OZ with our currency deflating less likely at the moment.

[imgz=http://forums.silverstackers.com/uploads/9345_charts.jpg][​IMG][/imgz]

[imgz=http://forums.silverstackers.com/uploads/9345_charts_2.jpg][​IMG][/imgz]

20. silversearcher

Serial, do you actually understand that Leon is trying to short in US Dollars not Australian Dollars ? I wonder if you can grasp the concept that our currency is pegged to the US Dollar ? With the above statement clearly not. :rolleyes: