Australian silver price tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by ermat, Sep 16, 2012.

1. ermat

ermat Member

Thanks guys, appreciate your advice.

2. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm sure Goldstackers could handle 40kg , it depends what state your in ,as postage could be a killer .
    I wouldn't be buying 40kg through the post , Buy local if you can ;)

3. Turk

Turk Active Member

Well, they all generally move at the same time. Their various prices are all inter-related, because they are only quoted as they are each compared against *each other* (or a basket of a few of the main global currencies).

So when one moves, one (or more) of the others will *have to* move too. MEL and SYD exchanges buy and sell everything.

The trouble with this relative system is that it's like putting some blocks of ice on your kitchen table and measuring their comparative heights as they each melt. You tend to overlook the fact that they are all melting and shrinking in REAL value.

However, if you compare them to gold, which is sort of like a gold standard for currencies, you will see that they are ALL losing value steadily - even though their *relative* sizes might not seem to change much over time.

Have a think about this. It's vitally important. Google "USDX basket"

Edit: Yes, the site sponsors are great too. I only mentioned BB because of familiarity with their flexible system over the weekend. I know what you are going through!!

4. Rad Dood

Rad Dood Member

Ermat, BUllion bourse are the go.. Simply compare prices on both websites.more bang for your buck at BB

5. ermat

ermat Member

Much appreciated valuable advice. Great learning curve from some terrific suggestions. still sitting on my wallet.! ermat