Another Norcini Article blowing the minds of perma Bulls

Discussion in 'Silver' started by barsenault, Sep 29, 2014.

1. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

Norcini is right on the money...again.

Sorry permabulls that you are having such a hard time with reason and logic. :) Your fantasy permabull-land must really be a special magical dreamy place for you to be so intoxicated by it that you dare never emerge for a taste of truth and reason. I suppose delusion can act like a powerful drug....dream away permabulls, dream away! Silver to da moon tomorrow, eh! :)

2. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I was with you until that... WTF? :rolleyes:

3. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Gold chart looks eerily similar to silver before the bust downwards. :|
    $1000?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. smk762

smk762 Active Member Silver Stacker

Don't be surprised, the great yanks are raised to think that way.

Great bit of Ozzie history - http://www.ozatwar.com/ozatwar/bob.htm

Best you not get above yourself, AU serves the alliance well with elite special forces troops, strategic surveillance posts, and sycophantic political servitude to US foreign policy.

What have you done for us lately except put us on the frontlines of the wars you've created?

Am I a permabull if I think the AUD price will be possibly lower in the short term, relatively stable over the mid term, and to the moon in the long term?

5. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

wrcmad, barsenault was joking, hence the follow up "Having fun with shiny arse. big_smile"

smk762 "What have you done for us lately except put us on the frontlines of the wars you've created?" What more do you want? If we didn't put you on the front lines you would be complaining we were treating you like second class citizens. :D Don't blame us Yanks for our idiotic government. Otherwise we will have to take a look at your leaders and their actions. :lol:

wrcmad, on your charts. :( At the June & December 2013 lows, things just felt different than now. This time, I see so many rational, technical reasons for gold to go lower and it makes me want to sell some of my physical gold. I have never had that feeling before and I doubt that I will sell any physical gold. Even though I am hedged, I think things are going to suck for a while in the pm market and that is somewhat depressing.

Looking at the AU-NZ sale section, I see bargains being ignored. Maybe that is a sign of a bottom, but I am not going to bet my money on it.

6. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

hey smk, and wrc, just having fun fellas. I'm sure, especially as of late, we've done more harm than good as a country around the world. Sorry to upset you. Was just having fun with shiney arse. LOL.

7. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

This was the response of Norcini to Hubert, a poster on his blog. I couldn't agree more with his analysis. Espeically where he says those 'experts who sell stuff, need to apologize.' Yes they do need to. They have folks that trusted their words to buy the stuff they are selling, and yet never a mention of, 'man, I was dead wrong telling you to be at 50, never realizing that we'd be at 17.' What idiots. Oh, and shiney arse, you might want to pass reading this post, it's long than one sentence. Go stick your head in the sand, and sing with me, 'la, la, la, fa, fa, fa....'

Hubert;

the problem with so many of these guys is that cannot change their tune at this point because to now do so would be admitting that they have been utterly wrong for the last three years and their advice and wild claims have ended up seriously hurting a large number of good people financially. Again, I get the emails from some of these folks and their lives have been turned upside down. One can read the desperation in the lines that they write as for most of them, this is money that they will never, ever see again in their lifetime. It is gone, lost, vanished while so many of these hucksters have not been hurt because they are making money even if the prie of gold goes lower because they are selling something gold or silver related.

If these people did not depend on higher gold or silver prices and increased interest from the general public in buying their product, they might be objective and admit what any unbiased, disinterested and impartial observer can see easily from the price chart - namely that gold has been in a bear market ever since it broke down below $1530-$1525.

That is why they want noting to do with me. I can trade gold from either the long side or the short side - it makes no difference to me or any other trader. I own the physical stuff as part of diversification for insurance but other than that, I have no desire whatsoever to see prices soar to the stratosphere because I do not want my children to be exposed to the conditions that could necessarily accompany such an occurrence

Therefore, Unlike those people, I am not LONGING for soaring gold or silver prices. If that comes, I hope to be able to profit from it but I will not welcome the conditions.

I swear at times that it really seems as if some of the people involved in the gold and silver industry LONG FOR, YEARN and even PRAY for horrendous problems and chaos all so that they can sell their metals at higher prices and exchange them for either paper dollars to buy stuff or whatever.

They will never admit that they were wrong Hubert. Never....

8. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

Norcini is, as I learnt a couple months ago, selectivity.
    http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-56015-agressive-hedge-fund-buying-plagued-silver-page-1.html
    This was on the 3 months term.
    16 april 2011.
    2 weeks before the massive profitgrab back to $32.
    http://goldandsilverlinings.com/?p=682
    Friday, April 29, 2011
    Notice what Professional Trader Dan Norcini does?
    He talks uptrends up.
    He talks downtrends down.
    That's why he's professional, he makes money from people that do what he suggests.

Let's now talk about Noob Trader Pirocco (Kitco user name Lorian) at that same time:
    https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread....ever-correct-down-to-30&p=1307963#post1307963
    15 april 2011
    25 april 2011
    https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?81520-The-2011-Easter-story
    That was 15 april.
    And also later on 20 april: https://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?p=1315746#post1315746
    I knew nothing about the futures market or the silver market.
    I had not any data, I only knew some monetary data (QE, which turned out to be misleading / bogus because it was excess reserves not spent)
    Why did Noob Trader Pirocco warn for a big drop, while Professional Trader Dan Norcini talked about a dollar here and a dollar there and $45 and $55 and even $100?
    I'll tell you: because Professional Trader Dan Norcini derives his Professional Profit from talking uptrends up and downtrends down, as to maximalise profit on his "20 years experience" time scale, while Noob Trader Pirocco sees others on the silver market as fellows against the parasites instead of as cows to milk.
    Guess who likes to put Professional Trader Dan Norcini's articles in the spot light?

9. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Pirocco, did you read what you posted about Norcini? He was correct for his shorter term time period. And if you noticed the massive H&S pattern in the USD at the time. Any technician with a grain of common sense would have seen that pattern as ominous. H&S patterns don't always work out, but you ignore them at your folly.

10. monopolize

monopolize Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I don't think the 'experts' have anything to apologise for. Ultimately people are responsible for their own actions and decisions. No one is forcing anyone to invest in precious metals. I don't think guys like Eric Sprott 'hope' to see conditions where gold is $10,000 an oz. It's just what they see happening based on the path that we're on.

11. Pirocco

What was correct, and more importantly, when?
    And for who?
    According to his own chestpatting, he's 20 years trading.
    Do you think his milking sequence sits on the shorter term?
    Back in april 2011, he talked about $100. He was, to use the words of this topic, "blowing the minds of perma Bears".
    And since (read: after he Took his Professional Profit) then, he's "blowing the minds of perma Bulls".
    Did you read that topic I created after I noticed his selectivity?
    He called the "massive uptrend" in what he named "Hedge Funds / Hedgies" position this summer, "ODD". Afterwards. You didn't read Professional Trader Dan Norcini during their position accumulation.
    Pirocco, that's me, posted about the big futures hedge increase, and said to NOT buy in it. Where were Professional Trader Dan Norcini's warnings AT THAT TIME: nowhere.

Then the opposite happened. And bingo, finally Norcini writes an article titled "Agressive Hedge Fund Selling Plagues Silver" (see http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-56006-agressive-hedge-fund-selling-plagues-silver.html )
    Pirocco, as to criticize this selectivity, created a second topic, copycatting Norcini's terminology:
    "Agressive Hedge Fund Buying PlagueD Silver"
    (see http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-56015-agressive-hedge-fund-buying-plagued-silver-page-1.html )
    Note the PAST tense. Not Plagues but Plagued.
    To make clear the Big Silence of Dan Norcini AT THAT TIME.
    Some entities buy lotsa futures market positions, Dan Norcini remains silence.
    These entities sell lotsa futures market positions, Dan Norcini yells.
    Selectivity, the common trick to inflict readers a wrong picture.
    Much like how the Zerohedgers and SilverDoctors operate. One can have 50 white sheeps and 50 black sheeps, when a sheep passes the camera objective, only take a snapshot when it's the color you want people to believe all sheeps are.
    Professional Trader Dan Norcini remained silent during the $19>$21 fast price uptrend accompanied by a very big futures hedge increase (considering the amount price dollars). I reported and warned for this. I even calculated a next bottom when they would dump again and those that got out wouldn't buy back in, it was $17, and what is the price since some days: $17.5. And while they already dumped most, and the futures hedge in the process has been reduced back to a low 16767 (price $17.80), we have seen sub 10000 several times in 2013-2014 (03/06/2014 9640 // 30/07/2013 8307 // 09/07/2013 6898 // etcetera) there is a reasonable chance that this low will have another instance, and then we'll have my predicted $17.
    And as always: I'll update when I see reason to, and I also act myself accordingly (unlike our Good Ol' Professional Trader Dan Norcini, that plays the bull or remains silent after uptrends to then do the opposite what he suggests others to do, and plays the bear after downtrends to do the same but inverted ofc.

Shouldn't this trick be very recognizable to anyone with some years experience "in the branch"?
    Technicians and common sense has nothing to do with it, dccpa, it's just vested interest and it's not technology but tricking people into predictable behaviour.

12. Pirocco

A fraudulent person also doesn't force people, yet what he does is still fraud.
    Force pushes people into doing A.
    Misleading tricks people into doing A.
    The method is different, the objective and the result is the same.
    Humans act and decide based upon information.
    The one that gives them wrong information is not responsible?
    Then there is another element: wrong on purpose or not.
    A good way to determine that is looking at what they do.
    Observing market data gives a clue.
    And highlights the contraction with what they say.
    Then we know who is responsible, don't we?
    Of course, people can learn, and some help can wipe the "can" of "can learn". :D

13. mmissinglink

You are missing the whole point it seems.

There are permabulls out there who behave like scum because they are knowledgeable, they know better because they have clearly been around a long time and are in fact smart individuals when it comes to trends of prices of knowing the precious metals market, and yet they intentionally and knowingly mislead and deceive (new) people who are looking for honest direction and guidance. These vile permabulls are the scum that Norcini and others are condemning because they have set out to take advantage of people. It is these vile wretched behaving permabulls that do such things who are the lowliest snake-oil salesmen because they don't care whom they hurt with their misleading advice; just so long as they gain off of others' trust in them.

I'm not claiming ALL permabulls do this, but certainly there are many we have run across.

Now do you get it, monopolize?

14. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

pirocco, if you want me to answer something, you are going to have to shorten it to about 5 sentences. With your posts, lost in translation takes on a whole new meaning. :)

15. monopolize

Hi missinglink and pirocco, the 'scums' are the bankers from Goldman Sachs who pushed their clients into worthless cdo's knowing full well they're worthless and shorting it at the same time. That's FRAUD and DECEIT. Again using Eric Sprott as an example, he has 80% of his assets invested in precious metals. He does what he preaches. I think he, and other 'permabulls' genuinely believe precious metals are going higher, and offer their opinion and insights base on what they believe. Sure in hindsight they've been wrong the past couple of years, but that's not deceit. And the 'trend' is only apparent after the fact. If it was that easy to 'predict' the future dan norcini would be a billionaire. And again I think it's human nature to blame others when things go wrong, rather than taking responsibilities for their own actions. So no missinglink I still don't 'get it'.

16. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

heh :|

17. mmissinglink

Wrong. The scums are the one's who consistently, knowingly deceive others for their own gain....that makes some permabulls I have come across, scum. Of course GS and other large investment firms can have some scum working for them but why are you so blind to the fact that some gold and silver pushing permabulls are no different...the difference is they just deceptively push a different product. It's really not difficult to understand this....I'm not sure why you have such a hard time with it.

18. monopolize

I guess I'm blinded because I think precious metals is a great investment proposition, so I don't believe advocating buying precious metals is deceit.

19. monopolize

And no I don't sell precious metals for a living haha

20. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm gate crashing this blame party we have goin on... the scums are those who knowingly deceive naive investors.

Sophisticated investors, perpetual doomers, and those blinded by greed and dreams of easy riches only have themselves to blame for believing the bullshit. It's all a giant precious metals wankfest with some people.

*Note*: This doesn't mean you shouldn't be buying gold and silver, but go into it with your eyes open, understand the risks, and don't pin your hopes of extreme wealth on future market moves.