AMERICA UNDER ATTACK!!!

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Barbarian At The Gate, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Barbarian At The Gate

Barbarian At The Gate New Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wfAJBYWqFw[/youtube]

2. hussman

hussman Member

Why is that?

3. hussman

hussman Member

But I like fruitcake :(

4. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

lol - the truth hurts don't it? :lol:

5. hussman

hussman Member

Please give a few examples.

6. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

if you believe that Bilderburg is nothing more than some hotel in Holland then i guess you'll label much of what he has to say as fiction.

but then you've got much more serious things to worry about though...

7. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

oh come on! surely you can remember at least one thing which he had said which was so misleading as to taint everything he says as bullsh1t??

8. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

With Alex, sometimes I'm thinking "go Alex!", he's saying stuff that needs to be said that no-one else is saying. I don't think anyone else was talking in any significant way about the emerging police state in the early 2000's.

Other times he makes me cringe like with the centuries old Illuminati conspiracy stuff.

There isn't really any middle ground with Alex Jones.

9. QLDSILVER

QLDSILVER Member

I have to say after Jones went after Tarpley drunk I lost alot of respect, but given the evidence (if legit) sounds a little disturbing. Thanks for the post mate, glad Im in Australia

10. hussman

hussman Member

But certain religions are centuries old...Some religions are good(I.e. Abrahamic Religions) Some not so good (I.e. Satanists/Illuminati) Whats wrong if he covers everything?

I think allot of people dont like the way he conveys info, rather than the info being factually incorrect.

11. stinkypete

stinkypete Member

used to listen to him all the time , started to get me down a little hearing non stop doom and gloom . end of the day iv still gotta get out of bed go to work and keep my family going , hes the same . iv picked up some good info from his site and also seen some utter rubbish on his site too and the forums get me pissed off reading bible scripture time after time .

12. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Agree with him, love the message, hate the messenger!

He turns us conspiracy theorists into conspiracy nuts in the eyes of everyone else.

I can not see him converting one person to his point of view.

Granted if you already believe in Fluoridisation or Bilderberg and you want to have your fury stoked and you feel you need a bit of positive reinforcement then by all means listen to this guy.

But if I want to show my wife that buying gold is a good idea I do NOT let her see this guy.

He is an embarrasment, ranting and raving rather than putting across a reasoned argument, he is a showman, that's his persona, that's what the American Militia want to see, he has his niche, good luck to him.

I haven't got time for him.

13. Barbarian At The Gate

Barbarian At The Gate New Member

So let me get this straight: you believe the message but hate the messenger? So what would you prefer? A bland, boring Dan Rather. He's bound to wake people up. And if you don't believe the message, then explain the creation of FEMA camps, false flags (Aurora, Fast and Furious) designed to confiscate peoples' guns, the procurement of 1.5 billion hollow point bullets and counting (enough to fill 63 olympic-sized swimming pools), foreign troops on US soil plus joint Russian/US training drills, thousands of drones patrolling US skies, armored tanks and vehicles being rolled out across the country, the abolishment of the rule of law as it applies to crooked bankers; non-enforcement of those laws as applied by the US Justice Department, run by an equally crooked Eric Holder?

Yep, hit me with it Dan Rather - and I'd still be in a coma.

14. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

yeh i know ... pretty daft aint it? :lol:

15. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Better than hating the messenger and ignoring the message (c.f. Rinehart thread).

16. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

nah - i think they pretty much ignore the message as well in Jones' case.

17. hussman

hussman Member

You can tell Jones is real since the media doesnt mention him unlike Julian Assange and Wikileaks.

18. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I have no problem with the message, I have heard it before, I have read about it before, it's not as if Alex Jones invented Bilderberg.

I don't know Dan Rather so I don't know if I would prefer him, does he foam at the mouth? If not, then I probably would.

The messenger's job is to spread the message. If, while spreading the message, he comes across as being crazy, then people assume the message is also crazy. By the very act of opening his mouth he is actually making some people stop listening to the message.

We don't need to convince conspiracy theorists, we need to convince the sheeple, and you can't do that by shouting at them, you need to be calm and let them know the message is valid. If Alex Jones's delivery was conducive to people listening, then every TV and Radio advert would sound like an Alex Jones rant, but they don't because he doesn't wake people up, he makes them switch channels.

He makes the message a laughing stock and the people who listen to him come across as being a bit rabid, no offense...

As I already stated, I do believe the message, so the rest of your Alex Jones style rant was unecesary and to tell you the truth, I stopped reading it aout a third of the way through!

19. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

I don't think that's true. I'm glad Alex is out there, even though, I rarely listen to him these days, but if I see an interesting interview by him I'll listen to it (the one with Sibel Edmonds a few months ago was a good example). I agree with him on some things and disagree on others like pretty much everyone I listen to.

The fact that he is out there ranting and raving, even if many people don't listen to him, encourages others who are curious to look into his claims to see if they are true and if so discuss them on their show, blog, podcast, whatever so it's not like he's being ignored even if people aren't listening to him directly.

EDIT: clarification

20. Ernster

Ernster New Member

We should be thanking people like Alex. He is one of a kind and in the end even though he is crazy he makes it entertaining! Wouldnt you be crazy and ultra paranoid if you did what he did 10 hours a day for 20 or so years he has been doing this?

I think he has proven himself to right about many things that have come to pass.

I go through periods where I'm addicted to show and other times I try and stay away. But in the end when you are "awake" you can't fight it, and we always come running back.

I will say one thing I don't like is how he pushes his Tangy Tangerine vitamins when I'm quite they are just synthetic and not all natural like he claims.