AMERICA UNDER ATTACK!!!

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Barbarian At The Gate, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Haggai 2:8

Haggai 2:8 Member

If I may summarise this thread...

Alex Jones is generally considered one of the good guys, but his delivery is not everybody's cup of tea.

2. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

I thought it was more like ... Alex Jones is crazy and everything he says is wrong until it isn't.

3. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I would say that was about right.

Alex Jones is the Steve Irwin of conspiracy, very passionate, larger than life, makes a lot of noise and popularises the issues, brings it to a new audience etc. but if I want to learn about snakes I'd watch a David Attenborough show.

4. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Alex is as entertaining as any of the shock jocks in his own way and he is playing to the lowest common denominator and aiming for the grass roots awareness it seems to me. The sort of people who will put money in envelopes for TV evangelists.

At least Alex Jones is offering an alternative view of history for them to consider. The same way that Lindsey Williams talks to an audience at 12 year old level. These people know just how uniformed and trained into unthinking obedience most of their audiences are. Some of Alex Jones' documentaries I think are very well done, and when he assumes his demagogue role play he's nigh on unbearable in my opinion, still I regularly check his website and occasionally listen to an interview since there are very few news services that cover his material - although now, RT News and Capital Account (you tube) provide my primary news.

But you have to keep an open mind to all sources, even the Bilderberg Illuminati controlled mind control slaves of the television Networks, after all if they're in the game they've already lost their integrity.

In 1976 it was this way in the film Network.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE[/youtube]

and now it's too late.
    (perhaps the Illuminati warned us! :) )

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxiT30N6ti4[/youtube]

They were so unconcerned about giving the game away they even gave it an Oscar.

and in 1997 they showed what was next:
    A fake media spectacle to start a fake war after a president loses office after having sex with an intern.
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxfTho_OGo0[/youtube]

Roll on Alex.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I love AJ. I'm very thankful for his presence and his passion, he's woken many people up.

He does exaggerate a bit however. An example was when he said that in high school he punched a bullies nose off. He said "it came off, there was just this black hole with blood spurting out. It was wild" ..... (It probably landed in a teachers cup of coffee :lol:)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I did research on the youngevity products founded by Doctor Wallach. I trust them. Though I kind of see what you mean, all of the ingredients are not listed on the Tangy tangerine (i've bought a few tubs) personally i'd go with something like vitalgreens, vitamineral green or Boku superfood. Youngevity products are good for their plant derived minerals.

7. Ernster

Ernster New Member

Geewiz I've seen a few sites state that any supplements that have Vitamin "X" with a name beside it which all of Tangy Tangerines label shows, means they're synthetic vitamins. These sites do say the names which match up with what the TT label says.

Personally I'm not willing to risk my health.

I think just eating a lot of real vegetables and herbs should be good enough, even thought I know Dr Wallach says you can't get everything from them. However if they really are synthetic vitamins then we can't really trust what he says in the first place.

8. Tarnish

Tarnish New Member

We all know AJ has the DOCUMENTS!

9. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

Given the state of apathy and and rate of plain ignorance of the populace out there i'd have to say that 'ranting' is the right thing to do!

10. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

11. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I also feel the urge to rant, on many topics but it can be counterproductive, so I reserve it for internet forums where it doesn't really matter.

If you want to raise awareness of an issue then I would say it was an effective method. You have to be heard above the Main Stream Media.

If you want to communicate information about an issue then I would say it is less so.

When you look at most businesses which rely on communication to operate, main stream media, advertising, education, customer services etc. they tend to shy away from ranting as a means of communicating with their clients. Sure you get your shock jocks and your newspaper column writers but they are usually considered 'entertainment' rather than serious journalists.

"If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed." Mark Twain

To the best of my knowledge, Mark Twain never claimed to have punched a guy's nose off