A Reliable Sign When Silver Spot Peaks

Discussion in 'Silver' started by leon1998, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Ok, Leons call lasted longer than an hour so on short terms he has some runs on the board but I don't play the paper game and I remain long.
    I'm a silver stacker and that's what I do.
    My present "methodology" is focused on the GSR which is still in a downward trend so I expect the uptrend in silver to continue in that direction.

2. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So silver went down for a short time and then back up again. It's just the normal noise we see every day. I could have made a claim silver will go up and within some point of the day it would go up too.

It's amazing how people think this is an amazing skill, i guess people only see what they want to see. Some of you guys should check out Scientology they love people like that.

And who is the biggest fool? ME! for keep on feeding the troll :p

3. Silverpv

Silverpv New Member

Just to use as an example of real $ I put on the table.

http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-68479-silver-is-going-to-outperform-gold-in-the-long-run.html

10-1-2015

buy slw @11.50 500 shares

10-7-2015

sell slw @14.40 500 shares

Here's the method I was using from his last call. He said it go down to $8-10 on the ETF, I picked the streamer instead SLW since it was at $11 for an entry point. 25% run in 6 days, not too bad. I suggested what I would do if it ever got to that level on 8-29-15.

http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-842000.html#p842000

Now I'm not saying he's an expert, just that as much crap as you guys give him, he's not entirely wrong on more than one occassion. And also like I said, I'm not relying on it and still want to see longer term what his calls are like. I'm not an expert either. I just want my stack to grow and make semi-calculated trades.

The thing is, he's making calls in the face of ridicule, Leo25 you are not. Look how many people follow Maloney and company all the way into negative return.

@silverbullitt, I'm playing physical with GSR ratio method too. More than one way to stack. 37.5:1 and I'm out!

4. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If by nosedive you mean bounce then I agree

5. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

AUD just climbed back up over 73. All the people who claimed it go down to 60 still think it will?

6. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Patience.

7. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yes :cool:

8. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

interesting junction IMHO.... ATM is where it could go either way, good place to be a trader

9. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

Anyone that is aware of the QE's, fraud and manipulation during the GFC and thinks the AU is worth 73 US needs their head read ...

10. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

All I know is that I switched all my expendable cash into US dollars when the Au$ was getting US$1.08 :) I visited US as a tourist 2 years in a row for 8 weeks and it was great! actually better than great! :) only have a few thousand US left as I spent quite a bit of it in Vietnam this year given the drastic dive in the au went against my better judgment not to cash up AU into Dong!

When the au was parity and over all the msm annalists blamed the high au$ for all our financial woes, now its low they are blaming the high us$ for our present financial woes? lol

Got to be smart with your cash because its all a big game you need to stay on top of and for the average joe blow its all meaningless unless their team wins the grand final, :lol:

Give Me Gold "ILove Gollllld" lol

11. leon1998

leon1998 Member

Silver spot is struggling on US$16 handle; very heavy headline resistance indeed.

One thing I noticed though, every Friday after hours there are some mysterious buyers popping up spot price; it has been like that for years. Who would benefit from that? Bullion dealers and Sellers, over weekend sales? :p

12. ninteno

ninteno Member

@leon - yes in the us stock market

13. Silverpv

Silverpv New Member

You mean, we're not the center of the world? :rolleyes: :p j.k.

Always a little difficult when currencies move in opposite directions.

$16 is a battle with the banks, Bruce being JP ... and $14's

[​IMG]

Just waiting for the day, they can't hold it back any longer and finally breaks through on up!

[​IMG]

14. leon1998

leon1998 Member

Another warning sign flashes:

As of Tuesday Oct 6, Silver futures weekly report showed Commercial Traders increased their short position significantly, so that their short/long ratio reached a stunning 2:1. This type of ratio usually showed up whenever Silver spot price was at its midterm tops.

15. Skyrocket

Me head says AUD never hit 60 anytime in next 5 years.

Me head also says more QE's will not help USD if another GFC happens coz of all it's massive debt. Me head says USD is going down badly and AUD will be worth more when that time comes and me head says it will happen before 2020.

Should I still need to go have me head read?

16. Skyrocket

Me head says - No :cool:

17. Shippeevt

Shippeevt Member

A spot drop of .30 cents on a few kilos adds up quick...

18. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

Ain't you one of those headcases that believe the USA govt is just a very organized criminal gang that kills innocent women and children?
    Yes go get your head read.
    Next you are going to be telling us all stories of our American friends bombing hospitals and causing people to be burned alive while they are in their beds.
    The land of the free and home of the brave......... They are here to spread democracy to the world AT ALL COST.
    Come to think of it i may need my head as well, i heard a story the other day about a group from Saudi Arabia that hijacked a few planes and flew them into buildings KILLING THOUSANDS of USA citizens and others.
    The thing i found strange about this story (that caused me to doubt its accuracy ) was after the Saudis crashed the planes the USA for some reason blamed the Iraqi government and used the Saudi attack as a reason to begin a full on invasion of the sovereign nation Iraq .
    There was some talk about Iraq holding "weapons of mass destruction" but i may have misunderstood that part as NONE WERE EVER FOUND and after the invasion and killing many thousand of Iraqi citizens with no WMD's in sight the USA and friends did not leave and are still occupying this country to this day.
    It all seems way too far fetched to be true i know , so if you find a good head doctor can you PM me their details please:)

19. Skyrocket

^ Yes to all that! :D

20. leon1998

leon1998 Member

Just noticed that APMEX took the 90% junk special off their front page. :D

They must be reading my post :p