$36 silver by this easter?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Court Jester, Sep 25, 2015.

1. hamannmj

hamannmj New Member

wow...you seem really upset.

Vegas, Cancun and Disneyland. And, "stupid Americans."

enough said, I suppose.

If you get a chance, say hello to some of my RAAF friends stationed in New South Wales and Queensland. Good mates...spent much time with them in America and other places in the World. I suspect, they, too, would frown upon your ignorant comments.

You missed the point, my friend. Cancun is a vacation spot, much like Disneyland (that you loved so much) and Vegas. I would NEVER go to another country and hang out in an all-inclusive resort so I can feel as if I've "traveled." Yeah, you probably ate some Quesadilla's and drank a few Margarita's....and probably even "bartered" with a real live Mexican person and bought a few souvenirs so you could show your mates. lol

When traveling to Jamaica for 2 weeks, I rented a small car and drove from Kingston to Westmoreland...meeting locals, and eating peanut porridge and Pepper shrimp along the way. That's how I roll...and, that's how I determine how the people in a particular country act/behave away from the Big Lights of Mickey Mouse. What's next for you? Travel to London? Check out Big Ben and Parliament, have a pint, and catch your flight after a 48 hour "visit?"

stupid americans? Sure...chalk me up as one...I don't care as much as you do.

I love Australia, FYI...and have never met someone I didn't like. I suppose you're ok too...once you turn off your computer and put a shirt on.

2. hamannmj

hamannmj New Member

Have a wonderful day :)

The name is Marty...hope to meet you someday.

3. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Silver will be $35 AUD by easter. sammy picked it perfectly, just wrong year

4. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

CJ,

I am not going to read or post in this thread again, so don't bother to reply. I have been to AU, NZ, Europe, and South America. There are nice and rude people everywhere, but the vast majority are kind and helpful. But if you took an anti America attitude on a visit to America (especially the Southern US), some people would have been offended and responded in kind. Bubba don't like no furinners dissing America.

Btw - If you want to see the real Mexico, at least let your relatives take out life insurance on you first. Even the Mexicans I know won't go to back to Mexico right now.

5. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

i see you missed the part about driving across the USA and back

but i guess your average dumb arse american cant read

6. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[​IMG]

7. hamannmj

hamannmj New Member

Lol silver is looking good bro!