Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by TreasureHunter, Dec 8, 2019.
Homeless guy wanders in to Bunnings.
“I’d like to remodel my kitchen.”
The mainstream media could blame trumps leftist spending policies on our debt problem but instead they blame the covid.
They watch out for their boy when it counts.
if you think trum is a leftist you are sreiousl deluded
pretty typical MERICAN!!!! imo
His policies are leftist leaning, identical to obama. Same playbook from the fed. Sorry if your hurt by the facts.
Any president that hates free markets and the us is a true leftist.
^ not leftist, but rather national socialist. Both positions are very similar.
Trump has an ideology?
Now that's news!
However the reptiles hissing in his ear have one, and it is oligarchy.
Hes a closet leftist, national socialist, whatever term fits for the day haha.
It seems like indeed, Seattle is a leftist nest full of homeless people. It's Detroit-ificating gradually.
What I'm worried about is that it's spreading to the entire USA and Western Europe. Did you see the conflict between Turks and Kurds in Vienna recently.
- fragmentation of societies (atomization) due to racial and ethnic-religious conflicts
- police states emerging
- during this scenario the thieves, the gangs will flourish, because normally they'd stay quiet, now they're shamelessly going to cause destruction
- poverty will increase
- the amplification of the far left and the far right (there will almost be no "moderates", the "balance" will be set between the wild left and wild right)
- more theft, aggression, assault, as police will be either "too busy" with the riots or... they will become corrupt as well
- the migrant influx will grow (especially towards Europe, as there will be no-one to stop them: the states will be too busy with the riots)
Parts of the west will look like in: Johnny Mnemonic, Escape New York. God save us from They Live, Soylent Green and Mad Max.
I'm shivering just to think about this.
'stralia, Japan, New Zeland will prolly be safer parts.
Trump is either a "normal" guy who's having a hard time adjusting his rhetoric in order not to be assassinated like Kennedy for speaking "to much" ...OR... he's an "establishment puppet".
I think Trump is a victim, regardless.
Seattle, most of california, New York state, chicago, Detroit, most of the northeast and many others will fall and have been for a time.
They are already full of crime and corruption and are just getting started now. I doubt weve seen anything yet.
Its the main reason we left the ghetto city where we lived to moved to the small town mountains to homestead.
If you have bullet holes in your house when things are good......
If you cant have anything nice because the ghetto trash steals everything not bolted down.....
It didnt take much convincing!
The mass exodus from these places of anyone with money is a future sign of what's to come.
There will eventually be no one with money to steal from.
Trump is not a fkn puppet
Nor a victim
I'm quite sure Trump has support from some the "pro-America" factions of the deep state, otherwise he won't be standing today, but on the whole, he is powerless as the majority are still enamored by the honeypot.
All politicians are influenced by lobby groups. That doesn't mean they are puppets, nor does it mean the existence of a Deep State, nor does it mean Trump is powerless as he is the executive arm of the US government and has the power of the Constitution and government legislation behind him.
Hes only a puppet for the money printers, the ones who really make the decisions. Trump only is the delivery boy. Thats why policy never changes and the same madness continues with every administration. Only the faces change every 4 years.
They are chosen long before voting begins.
Plausible. Quite possible the way you put it.
Notice the following scenario "building up" - VERY SCARY:
- extremism is now ruining the USA from inside by using the "race card" as a weapon
- the EU got filled with migrants of all sorts of backrounds, so now the stage is set for the SAME SCENARIO in the EU: massive social unrest and ethnic conflict (see Germany, France, UK, Italy, Austria...)
- the USA-EU tandem has ruined their relations with China, Russia and now Turkey as well: China-Russia-Turkey-Iran etc. could make a nasty team against the dumbed down West (which is rotting from within: economically, socially, ethnic unrest etc.)
- economic implosion of the West
- ...etc. what else should I say?
The West is cutting the branch underneath them.
It imploded here months ago, when everyone stopped getting up for work.
Once the effects start really setting in I bet it will be shocking the damage that has been done. And around the world!
I cant speak for the rest of the world of course, but here in america people will have to learn to live on a lot less.
The world is becoming multipolar and the US is gradually losing strength, so is the Europe.
Who said this, Kissinger? "When I want to speak with the president of the Soviet Union, I can. But when I want to talk to Europe, who do I call?"
The EU is a chaos soup of eurocrats. No authority, no center, no direction, no trust, no power, just a bunch of multicolor elitist propagandist instigators from countless countries. Europe is lost. It has no spine and no head either.
Apart from the US, which used to have spine and head, but is losing it.
The geopolitical gaps left by the US are going to be filled by China, Russia, Turkey, Germany, France, Australia, Iran. Probably also Japan, India, Brazil.
US-dependent pro-west countries are doomed: like Taiwan or Greece. The US is globally losing ground to regional powers and Russia and China (while imploding economically, socially and due to racial tensions).
It is worrying, because the powers that want to fill the gap are morally far more corrupt than the US.
The US could have played a "good cop" positive role, but they ruined it. The thugs will rise.
Separate names with a comma.