2014 or 2015 Panda gold if you had to choose which one and why?

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by Silverpv, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Silverpv

Silverpv New Member

Just an FYI, I loaded up on 2015 MS70 1/10 Gold Pandas. I was going to do the set but I figured the 1/10ths is easier to liquidate. I did not get the bullion 1/4 or 1/2 as I still believe spot will go down which makes it easier to purchase but a ms70 1/10 early release is hard to get for a reasonable price. It's actually quite pricey now.. Do you think the price of ms70 will fall? Dealers have this at $399 ish.

2. andrewlee10

andrewlee10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You check the price of the 1/10 from 82 till now. If u willing to pay those price set can be formed. Not suprise 1/10 pf70 might be price higher then 1 oz common date gold panda.

What on ebay do not means it will sell on that price. Timing also and issue. I am not pouring you cold water but just make you cautious if u pull majority of your money into it. You need to have holding power

3. Silverpv

Silverpv New Member

I didn't really get them for that price, I paid around half that. Just wondering why they are so expensive. The cold water is appreciated. The requirement to have holding power seems to be a necessity. I don't know how I'm going to recoupe the cost! lol.

I should also mention that I have been working on a 1/10 set 2000-2015, mainly monitoring guide price which was why I asked about the price pedia. I'm just missing the '02 and '06!