$2000 to $500,000 with penny miners.

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by Wy So Lo, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Not sure. Which mining stock is a good one to be on there?

btw, I have not traded much in stocks, not for a decade anyway, but I am interested in penny stocks, especially mining ones as it looks like PMs will be on bull again.

2. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

Ok i ll find a few, Who is your broker if you dont mind saying?

3. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If I going to start dabbling in stocks again I'm going to go with a new broker because I don't like last one because he gave me crap advice and me lose money on my stock portfolio. He's fees were crap too.

Know any brokers that charge low fees?

Are you in Australia?

4. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Lithium, or for Gold and Lithium ASX : BGS . Located in Mali, cost per Oz of $700, just purchased a tenement with an indicated resource of 2.4 billion dollars of Spodumene ore and already holds an indicated 400.000 Oz Au at surface next to the Morila Gold mine which is currently running out of ore. Blue sky as far as you can see. SP has gone up 100% in the last fortnight.

5. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

Skyrocket Here are 5 i would buy right now if my account was set up. Yes i am in OZ Looking at Boom as abroker but they dont do canada as far as i know.
    Aura silver res auu
    Argentex mining corp ATX
    Brixton MetalsCorp BBB
    Golden Goliath Res GNG
    Scorpio Gold SGN
    Think they are all TSX CA
    Just to make it perfectly clear i am not giving financial advise at any time , Just sharing a plan. Top two have the highest BSP.

6. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

Southern Cross BGS = Birimian Gold? If so it looks good. Bit of insider trading went on there. If it has a pullback it might be a low risk pile on. Thanks.

7. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

Got mail back from Boom. ASX NYSE, but Canada not yet. They have been looking in to it to see if they want to add Toronto. Well two out of three MMMM probably good enough for now.

8. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

A couple of thoughts, Given that this is based around a projected mania finale', could we be expected to see " brand recognition" . For instance "i just grabbed some Golden Goliath stock , you should get in quick" as opposed to " i just bought some Mines inc stock you should grab some too" Golden Goliath being the more graphic and descriptive name. Secondly, should we lose companies due to folding, would it be wise or just plain dumb to top up the account with the $200 that you lost and grab another.

9. southerncross

Insider trading ? I am assuming you are talking about Sprott recently selling a portion of their shares prior to the recent Lithium acquisition ?, They have also apparently sold some post that as well or so I have read.

Never the less if you are wanting to ride the rocket, along with the precious metals you might also want to include some Lithium play's in your portfolio. Price is up 47% in the last few months alone and demand is on the increase even at that rate. Just a few of the ASX Lithium stocks over the last 12 mths or less PLS from .035c to .38c , AJM from .01 to 13.5c , GXY from .033c to .205c , NMT from .036c to .335c and growing, 2K into any of those in recent times would of provided a healthy start towards 500K. BGS alone was 05.5 at the begining of the year and drilling on the Lithium deposit will start soon.

An interesting thread :)

10. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I've looked at some lithium miners but can't help feel they are just the current flavour of the month much like graphite miners were in 2014. I see the potential for lithium like most, but can't help feel there is already enough supply and future supply to meet demand.

11. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

Southerncross. Im hearing you!! AJM smells like a $10 stock , same goes with BGS. If i think that we have a bit of time before the PM rise, i may play a bit of Lithium to build funds for shiney. Problem is i need to stay focused to a degree and i dont want to spread my brain too far. We will keep it on the radar and who knows how this saga may develop . Cheers.

12. southerncross

You need to separate the wheat from the chaff, growth is estimated at between 10-14% over the next decade and also factor in the difference between Brine and Spodumene deposits and what the different output products are, time to production and preferred source by the main battery producers . It may well be a bubble, but if you could of gotten in on the bull run bubble of Gold before it burst, in hind sight would you ? The Lithium bubble has a way to go yet by any measure.
    I don't really do diversity at all and only got the lithium deal by following the gold in BGS by surprise, but looking into it a bit further and doing my own research as we all must, found out it is a better bet than Graphite by a long shot.
    If you are going to invest in speccy's to turn 2k into 500K then a well timed bubble is a lot better than a slow but sure mainstay right ? Just don't get too greedy is the best advice, set your target and GTFO.

http://finfeed.com/mining/market-underrated-lithium/20160321/

13. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Time for a punt..........

$XXX into BGS

$XXX into AJM

Fingers crossed........................

14. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

Boneyard BGS is a no brainer almost a sure thing. Ajm is not showing a move that i would trade but if it breaks above .22 i might take a position for my smsf. It certainly is not a candidate for my 500k account. Hope they fly for you.

15. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I hold 4 on this list and watch the rest.

Comments welcome.

[​IMG]

16. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

MOY Good ,on my lisy
    AFI Higher highs watch the 200sma
    ARG No
    BHP Ok but i hate any blue chips.
    DCC Not a lot of upside potential
    TRY Good
    ISG i would wait for 200sma support
    GOR bullish flag
    BDR bullish flag
    DRM forming bullish flag
    EXU My choice
    AJM will find resistence at 20c ?
    SLR my choice
    AYC Bullish flag , plenty of upside

Disclaimer WTFDIK

17. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

Well off to a good start.
    Tried to sign up with CMC broker and my drivers licence failed the electronic verification test. I dont have my passport and i dont have a medicare card, so the only option is to get another certified copy of my licence and send it by mail. there goes a fortnight.
    Ok so i will sign up with capital19, Thanks for applying , we will get back to you. Waiting waiting.
    Ok so i apply at etrade fill out all the details, press enter and whallaahh website is offline at the moment, sorry for the inconvenience.
    This project better start lookin up soon.

18. LovingtheSilver

LovingtheSilver Active Member Silver Stacker

I have Lithium shares. Average buy price for PLS 18.5c and AJM 5.9c so I'm happy with gains so far and expect more, especially as we progress to DFS and mine construction. Also hold MCT which has exposure to lithium but not yet proven recently until they explore their tenement, lithium play is secondary and in it for their zinc deposit. A lot of up and comers lately in the lithium space, if they don't have spodumene forget about it. There is hype but I don't believe a bubble. Nothing compared to previous 'flavour of the month' we have seen in lithium and graphite before. Now there is a true demand and products, have a look and see Korea and China's plans to have X million EV cars by 2020... and home storage for solar power (Vanadium batteries probably better for that). Each to their own I guess, worth checking out.
    I have plenty on my watchlist but mainly nickel/gold/copper/silver, wanting to be on board for the next Sandfire :) Not sure what I will buy next but will be from:
    AUZ-ARD-GTE-MOY-PAN-POS-MCR-SGQ-BUX-ENT-AVL-TNG

19. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

I would be wary of any nickel plays until the global economy picks up..
    AUZ good volume going on my shortlist thanks.
    ARD has not responded to volume, otherwise good
    GTE yes
    MOY already on my list
    PAN yes
    POS If they are also gold people yes, if not , no
    MCR ok
    SGQ lower highs but has 200ma support
    BUX Low volume might be trying to tell you something
    ENT Volatile could be ok
    AVL did not respond well to volume spike
    TNG target price .25c

Disclaimer. Even though i am not a shares adviser, I am quite capable of losing money with the best of them.

20. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

On the ASX

MML, SLR, PRU, KCN, SVL, KGD, CAS, SAR, MOY, DRM, BLK, RMS, ABU, CTO, PGO, RNS, CGN, MSR and RSG

SMSF - NCM, NST, EVN, PRU, DRM and RRL